BY BIORÉ

How to Use:

• Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché

Cautions:

• Use only on the nose
  • Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
  • Do not use more often than once every three days

How it Works:

• Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours

• Would any one recommend these biore deep cleansing charco...11 Answers
  • does this work well?Bioré® Deep Cleansing Pore Strips7 Answers
  • How soon did the results appear?23 Answers
Emily H.
Fort Worth, TX
This product worked really well for taking out my black heads. I defiantly recommend this to anyone that has Lot of black heads and needs to remove them I at lease use it twice a week
Mallory T.
I like to do these pore strips; however, they are very painful to peel off for me. They leave my nose very red and dry feeling. I notice a slight improvement in my blackheads though.
alyssa f.
Mcdonough , GA
They work amazing on people with very big pores, it seemed to pull out everything on my nose making it seem way more clear. After using a once or twice a week for a few weeks I’d recommend these to anyone.
Evelyn K.
gets most blackheads- only gets surface dirt build up but not deep blackheads. make sure to wet your nose before the strip goes on and you will know you did it right if the strip becomes hard on your nose
Tracy M.
Works pretty good to get rid of those blackheads and it meet my expectations and it was it effective for this Product it was a pretty price but I guess that’s just because of the brand and would recommend
Courtney F.
Let's just start this by saying I'm on a huge charcoal kick right now so when I saw these at Target I had to try them. I don't suffer from terrible blackheads, but I immediately noticed a difference after using it. Great price great product!
Stephanie S.
Blairsville, GA
Tried these out of curiosity to see how they compared to the regular biore nose strips. I don’t feel as thought they were as good as the regular strips but they are still great!
Dashae K.
Jonesboro
This is not a bad product, but with all the hype there was about the charcoal mask and the charcoal peel off mask, I don’t feel that it really did it’s intended job. After using this product my skin was really dry in the area it was applied.
Morgin E.
Bonham
Does the job, I only get black heads and clogged pores on my nose and it almost always gets them out and doesn’t leave any weird residue or redness like some other I have tried.
Robin T.
Georgia
I loved this product!! My nose felt the softest ever! And my pores looked smaller then they have in years. I use it as the instructions recommend and couldn't be more satisfied.
Julia N.
Stratford, CT
How soon did the results appear?
Teah S.
Chamily R.
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Ana D.
Monterrey, Nuevo León
Samantha M.
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?