Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
Remove weeks (yes- weeks!) worth of pore gunk with just one strip. With natural charcoal, pore strips suck out deep-down dirt, oil and blackheads, leaving skin feeling fresh, clean and 3x less oily.
- With Natural Charcoal, known for its ability to draw out and trap deep-down impurities
How to Use:
- Remove strip from pouch. Twist strip to loosen and separate slits prior to use (see illustration)
- After washing your face, thoroughly wet your nose. The strip won’t stick on a dry nose
- Dry hands. Peel strip off plastic liner. Apply to nose area, smooth side down, pressing down to ensure good contact with skin
- Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché
- Slowly and carefully peel off starting at edges, pulling toward center. Any residue left on skin is easily removed with rinsing
- Use only on the nose
- Avoid using on acne blemishes or swollen, sunburned, excessively dry skin, or skin prone to spider veins
- Consult a physician before using on skin being treated with prescription acne medication
- Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
- Remove strip as directed promptly after it becomes stiff. If strip is difficult or painful to remove, wet strip thoroughly until it slides off easily. Forceful removal of the strip should be avoided and may cause skin abrasions. If this occurs, discontinue use and consult a physician
- Do not use more often than once every three days
How it Works:
- Uses a blend of C-bond technology to remove the dirt and oil that causes blackheads
- With purifying charcoal powder, the strip acts like a sponge to draw out and absorb excess dirt and oil, reducing shine
- Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours
Polyquaternium-37, Silica, Water, Glycerin, Polysilicone-13, Iron Oxides, Peg-12 Dimethicone, Menthol, Charcoal Powder, Styrene/Stearyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Methylparaben.see more...
Top Questions See all 1,190 Q&A
Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
This product worked really well for taking out my black heads. I defiantly recommend this to anyone that has Lot of black heads and needs to remove them I at lease use it twice a week
I like to do these pore strips; however, they are very painful to peel off for me. They leave my nose very red and dry feeling. I notice a slight improvement in my blackheads though.
They work amazing on people with very big pores, it seemed to pull out everything on my nose making it seem way more clear. After using a once or twice a week for a few weeks I’d recommend these to anyone.
gets most blackheads- only gets surface dirt build up but not deep blackheads. make sure to wet your nose before the strip goes on and you will know you did it right if the strip becomes hard on your nose
Works pretty good to get rid of those blackheads and it meet my expectations and it was it effective for this Product it was a pretty price but I guess that’s just because of the brand and would recommend
Let's just start this by saying I'm on a huge charcoal kick right now so when I saw these at Target I had to try them. I don't suffer from terrible blackheads, but I immediately noticed a difference after using it. Great price great product!
Tried these out of curiosity to see how they compared to the regular biore nose strips. I don’t feel as thought they were as good as the regular strips but they are still great!
This is not a bad product, but with all the hype there was about the charcoal mask and the charcoal peel off mask, I don’t feel that it really did it’s intended job. After using this product my skin was really dry in the area it was applied.
Does the job, I only get black heads and clogged pores on my nose and it almost always gets them out and doesn’t leave any weird residue or redness like some other I have tried.
I loved this product!! My nose felt the softest ever! And my pores looked smaller then they have in years. I use it as the instructions recommend and couldn't be more satisfied.
Q & A
How soon did the results appear?
Do these actually work? I feel like pore strips usually don't help me to get out blackheads. Is this more exceptional than others?
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Does it really work? I mean, I have been tried a lot of products like this but they doesn't work, so i need a reference
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos