Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
Remove weeks (yes- weeks!) worth of pore gunk with just one strip. With natural charcoal, pore strips suck out deep-down dirt, oil and blackheads, leaving skin feeling fresh, clean and 3x less oily.
- With Natural Charcoal, known for its ability to draw out and trap deep-down impurities
How to Use:
- Remove strip from pouch. Twist strip to loosen and separate slits prior to use (see illustration)
- After washing your face, thoroughly wet your nose. The strip won’t stick on a dry nose
- Dry hands. Peel strip off plastic liner. Apply to nose area, smooth side down, pressing down to ensure good contact with skin
- Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché
- Slowly and carefully peel off starting at edges, pulling toward center. Any residue left on skin is easily removed with rinsing
- Use only on the nose
- Avoid using on acne blemishes or swollen, sunburned, excessively dry skin, or skin prone to spider veins
- Consult a physician before using on skin being treated with prescription acne medication
- Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
- Remove strip as directed promptly after it becomes stiff. If strip is difficult or painful to remove, wet strip thoroughly until it slides off easily. Forceful removal of the strip should be avoided and may cause skin abrasions. If this occurs, discontinue use and consult a physician
- Do not use more often than once every three days
How it Works:
- Uses a blend of C-bond technology to remove the dirt and oil that causes blackheads
- With purifying charcoal powder, the strip acts like a sponge to draw out and absorb excess dirt and oil, reducing shine
- Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours
Polyquaternium-37, Silica, Water, Glycerin, Polysilicone-13, Iron Oxides, Peg-12 Dimethicone, Menthol, Charcoal Powder, Styrene/Stearyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Methylparaben.see more...
Top Questions See all 1,195 Q&A
Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
My boyfriend loves using this product and keeps on making me rebuy it so I assume it works well! I don't know how it works and he can't fully explain but it works for him and he's happy with it so I'm happy.
Great pore strips. My nose is a problem area but I feel like my nose clears up when I use these strips. The charcoal adds that extra umph the strips need to get the job done. Affordable too which is a must!!
Good product very easy to use Probably the best pore strips I’ve used!!!! Very effective and does what it says I would 100% recommend to my friends. And the packaging is very basic and sleek would buy again
I had no idea if this product would work at all but I gave it a shot and I tried it. I was surprised to see the whiteheads in the strip. It was a good try and recommend and will highly buy it in the future.
These really helped bring out my blackheads especially on my nose. I bought these at Target and I would absolutely buy them again. I felt as though they were very effective.
They sorta worked, but nothing like is down in the commercials. And its really gross to see all the crap it pulls from your skin, not a big motivator to keep using it.
I like these wayyyyy better than the regular white pore strips. To me the coal strips pull out a lot more blackheads than the alternative. I would say they're effective in pulling out a good amount of gunk.
These are ridiculous. They would barely remove anything from my nose and they leave an awful black residue that is hard to wash off. If I could give the product zero stars, I would. Will not purchase again.
I love these strips! They work really well and are a good price for what you get! I found mine at Walmart and I'm glad I did. It's gentle enough that it doesn't make my skin red and that's saying something.
Love these the only problem I had with them is that they really hurt taking off but that comes with the territory. Definitely get all those blackheads around your nose so it does the job it is expected to do
Q & A
How soon did the results appear?
Do these actually work? I feel like pore strips usually don't help me to get out blackheads. Is this more exceptional than others?
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Does it really work? I mean, I have been tried a lot of products like this but they doesn't work, so i need a reference
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos