BY BIORÉ

How to Use:

• Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché

Cautions:

• Use only on the nose
  • Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
  • Do not use more often than once every three days

How it Works:

• Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours

• Would any one recommend these biore deep cleansing charco...11 Answers
  • does this work well?Bioré® Deep Cleansing Pore Strips7 Answers
  • How soon did the results appear?23 Answers
Tonie J.
Baltimore, MD
My boyfriend loves using this product and keeps on making me rebuy it so I assume it works well! I don't know how it works and he can't fully explain but it works for him and he's happy with it so I'm happy.
Cassie C.
Great pore strips. My nose is a problem area but I feel like my nose clears up when I use these strips. The charcoal adds that extra umph the strips need to get the job done. Affordable too which is a must!!
Ivonne G.
Escondido , CA
Good product very easy to use Probably the best pore strips I’ve used!!!! Very effective and does what it says I would 100% recommend to my friends. And the packaging is very basic and sleek would buy again
JoJoBeauty C.
Boynton Beach
I had no idea if this product would work at all but I gave it a shot and I tried it. I was surprised to see the whiteheads in the strip. It was a good try and recommend and will highly buy it in the future.
Shawna B.
Brick, NJ
These really helped bring out my blackheads especially on my nose. I bought these at Target and I would absolutely buy them again. I felt as though they were very effective.
Jadia E.
They sorta worked, but nothing like is down in the commercials.  And its really gross to see all the crap it pulls from your skin, not a big motivator to keep using it.
Cristina R.
st. cloud
I like these wayyyyy better than the regular white pore strips. To me the coal strips pull out a lot more blackheads than the alternative. I would say they're effective in pulling out a good amount of gunk.
Casey B.
Yuma, AZ
These are ridiculous. They would barely remove anything from my nose and they leave an awful black residue that is hard to wash off. If I could give the product zero stars, I would. Will not purchase again.
Haley K.
I love these strips! They work really well and are a good price for what you get! I found mine at Walmart and I'm glad I did. It's gentle enough that it doesn't make my skin red and that's saying something.
Talia S.
Glen Cove
Love these the only problem I had with them is that they really hurt taking off but that comes with the territory. Definitely get all those blackheads around your nose so it does the job it is expected to do
Julia N.
Stratford, CT
How soon did the results appear?
Teah S.
Chamily R.
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Ana D.
Monterrey, Nuevo León
Samantha M.
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?