BY BIORÉ

How to Use:

• Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché

Cautions:

• Use only on the nose
  • Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
  • Do not use more often than once every three days

How it Works:

• Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours

• Would any one recommend these biore deep cleansing charco...11 Answers
  • does this work well?Bioré® Deep Cleansing Pore Strips7 Answers
  • How soon did the results appear?23 Answers
Kaylee D.
Quincy
I got the Biore charcoal pore strips a while back because i have always struggled with acne, i wasn’t as impressed with them as i have been other skin care products. I didn’t feel as if it cleansed my face.
Amanda R.
I used the strips on multiple occasions just to give them a fair chance. They do pull out a little bit of pore gunk but not much. Not a bad price point but not a very good quality. I would not buy this again
Sarah K.
It works pretty well and it helps to make you feel so clean and so pretty. It is quite gentle as long as used correctly. Purchased at target and is of a good value for the price. 4/5 stars because it’s a 90%
Tonie J.
Baltimore, MD
My boyfriend loves using this product and keeps on making me rebuy it so I assume it works well! I don't know how it works and he can't fully explain but it works for him and he's happy with it so I'm happy.
ana L.
Works great! Gets everything away and makes my nose super soft! Decent packaging in a little box with the strips inside. Strips are not Disappointing. It was my first time using them and I will again use them. No room for improvement!!!!!!!!!
Ashley A.
Taylor, MS
The strips did remove some of my oily buildup. The price was bearable, but I wish it would've pulled more out of my skin. Also, I find that it really hurt and grabbed more peach fuzz than actual white heads.
Taylor M.
Caledonia
These work well but not as well as I expected. They are great for maintenance but I didn’t see the results with my blackheads and pores as expected. I will buy again but may try other options paired with it.
Emma B.
My brother and I both use these and can see improvement with only 1 use! Bioré Charcoal Pore Strips really do make your pores clear and even makes them smaller. I see the difference the most with my makeup!
Joni H.
Birmingham
First time using. Really liked the product.  Cleaned my pores and didn’t break out my skin. Felt it was effective. Meet my expectations. Would use again.good value for item.
Kasey M.
Nicholasville, KY
Great value product. You can see the junk that has come out of your pores on the strip when you pull it off. Make sure to wet the outside of the strip or it won’t work correctly.
Julia N.
Stratford, CT
How soon did the results appear?
Teah S.
Chamily R.
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Ana D.
Monterrey, Nuevo León
Samantha M.
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?