Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
Remove weeks (yes- weeks!) worth of pore gunk with just one strip. With natural charcoal, pore strips suck out deep-down dirt, oil and blackheads, leaving skin feeling fresh, clean and 3x less oily.
- With Natural Charcoal, known for its ability to draw out and trap deep-down impurities
How to Use:
- Remove strip from pouch. Twist strip to loosen and separate slits prior to use (see illustration)
- After washing your face, thoroughly wet your nose. The strip won’t stick on a dry nose
- Dry hands. Peel strip off plastic liner. Apply to nose area, smooth side down, pressing down to ensure good contact with skin
- Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché
- Slowly and carefully peel off starting at edges, pulling toward center. Any residue left on skin is easily removed with rinsing
- Use only on the nose
- Avoid using on acne blemishes or swollen, sunburned, excessively dry skin, or skin prone to spider veins
- Consult a physician before using on skin being treated with prescription acne medication
- Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
- Remove strip as directed promptly after it becomes stiff. If strip is difficult or painful to remove, wet strip thoroughly until it slides off easily. Forceful removal of the strip should be avoided and may cause skin abrasions. If this occurs, discontinue use and consult a physician
- Do not use more often than once every three days
How it Works:
- Uses a blend of C-bond technology to remove the dirt and oil that causes blackheads
- With purifying charcoal powder, the strip acts like a sponge to draw out and absorb excess dirt and oil, reducing shine
- Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours
Polyquaternium-37, Silica, Water, Glycerin, Polysilicone-13, Iron Oxides, Peg-12 Dimethicone, Menthol, Charcoal Powder, Styrene/Stearyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Methylparaben.see more...
Top Questions See all 1,190 Q&A
Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
I got the Biore charcoal pore strips a while back because i have always struggled with acne, i wasn’t as impressed with them as i have been other skin care products. I didn’t feel as if it cleansed my face.
I used the strips on multiple occasions just to give them a fair chance. They do pull out a little bit of pore gunk but not much. Not a bad price point but not a very good quality. I would not buy this again
It works pretty well and it helps to make you feel so clean and so pretty. It is quite gentle as long as used correctly. Purchased at target and is of a good value for the price. 4/5 stars because it’s a 90%
My boyfriend loves using this product and keeps on making me rebuy it so I assume it works well! I don't know how it works and he can't fully explain but it works for him and he's happy with it so I'm happy.
Works great! Gets everything away and makes my nose super soft! Decent packaging in a little box with the strips inside. Strips are not Disappointing. It was my first time using them and I will again use them. No room for improvement!!!!!!!!!
The strips did remove some of my oily buildup. The price was bearable, but I wish it would've pulled more out of my skin. Also, I find that it really hurt and grabbed more peach fuzz than actual white heads.
These work well but not as well as I expected. They are great for maintenance but I didn’t see the results with my blackheads and pores as expected. I will buy again but may try other options paired with it.
My brother and I both use these and can see improvement with only 1 use! Bioré Charcoal Pore Strips really do make your pores clear and even makes them smaller. I see the difference the most with my makeup!
First time using. Really liked the product. Cleaned my pores and didn’t break out my skin. Felt it was effective. Meet my expectations. Would use again.good value for item.
Great value product. You can see the junk that has come out of your pores on the strip when you pull it off. Make sure to wet the outside of the strip or it won’t work correctly.
Q & A
How soon did the results appear?
Do these actually work? I feel like pore strips usually don't help me to get out blackheads. Is this more exceptional than others?
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Does it really work? I mean, I have been tried a lot of products like this but they doesn't work, so i need a reference
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos