BY BIORÉ

How to Use:

• Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché

Cautions:

• Use only on the nose
  • Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
  • Do not use more often than once every three days

How it Works:

• Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours

• Would any one recommend these biore deep cleansing charco...11 Answers
  • does this work well?Bioré® Deep Cleansing Pore Strips7 Answers
  • How soon did the results appear?23 Answers
Tracy M.
Works pretty good to get rid of those blackheads and it meet my expectations and it was it effective for this Product it was a pretty price but I guess that’s just because of the brand and would recommend
Khushpreet K.
Works very well . Also very satisfying!! I love seeing all the dirty stuff on my nose and stuff . The price is pricy for the product but I guess at worth the splurge !u can get this in almost any drugstore
Terra S.
South Bend
This was not at all what I expected it to be. I thought it would draw out impurities and give my skin a better look. Instead my pores seem bigger and my face was dry for a week.
McKenzie L.
Pembroke
I have this product 4 stars because although it effectively worked. The product does not have enough of pore strips to my pleasing. Although the packaging was nice and neat it could one or two more strips.
Zoe ♡.
Wichita Falls
This product didn’t perform as said in the first 2 tries but, after the 3rd attempt I saw the results. It did help my blackheads and pores fade away, but not as significantly as other products I have used.
Ashley J.
Portland
It doesn't really work that well unless you leave it on for way longer, then keep using it over and over for weeks. Only then was I able to see any kind of difference in my skin.
Morgin E.
Bonham
Does the job, I only get black heads and clogged pores on my nose and it almost always gets them out and doesn’t leave any weird residue or redness like some other I have tried.
alyssa f.
Mcdonough , GA
They work amazing on people with very big pores, it seemed to pull out everything on my nose making it seem way more clear. After using a once or twice a week for a few weeks I’d recommend these to anyone.
Sydney F.
salisbury
I love this product for my deep black heads. The packaging is very clean and easy! After I used it for the first time I could tell a huge difference in my pores. It’s great to travel with a very portable!!
Alexandria B.
Beckley, WV
These are probably the best things I've ever tried for removing my blackheads. They work and aren't super pricey! I was very happy with these and will definitely purchase again.
Julia N.
Stratford, CT
How soon did the results appear?
Teah S.
Chamily R.
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Ana D.
Monterrey, Nuevo León
Samantha M.
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?