Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
Remove weeks (yes- weeks!) worth of pore gunk with just one strip. With natural charcoal, pore strips suck out deep-down dirt, oil and blackheads, leaving skin feeling fresh, clean and 3x less oily.
- With Natural Charcoal, known for its ability to draw out and trap deep-down impurities
How to Use:
- Remove strip from pouch. Twist strip to loosen and separate slits prior to use (see illustration)
- After washing your face, thoroughly wet your nose. The strip won’t stick on a dry nose
- Dry hands. Peel strip off plastic liner. Apply to nose area, smooth side down, pressing down to ensure good contact with skin
- Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché
- Slowly and carefully peel off starting at edges, pulling toward center. Any residue left on skin is easily removed with rinsing
- Use only on the nose
- Avoid using on acne blemishes or swollen, sunburned, excessively dry skin, or skin prone to spider veins
- Consult a physician before using on skin being treated with prescription acne medication
- Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
- Remove strip as directed promptly after it becomes stiff. If strip is difficult or painful to remove, wet strip thoroughly until it slides off easily. Forceful removal of the strip should be avoided and may cause skin abrasions. If this occurs, discontinue use and consult a physician
- Do not use more often than once every three days
How it Works:
- Uses a blend of C-bond technology to remove the dirt and oil that causes blackheads
- With purifying charcoal powder, the strip acts like a sponge to draw out and absorb excess dirt and oil, reducing shine
- Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours
Polyquaternium-37, Silica, Water, Glycerin, Polysilicone-13, Iron Oxides, Peg-12 Dimethicone, Menthol, Charcoal Powder, Styrene/Stearyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Methylparaben.see more...
Top Questions See all 1,194 Q&A
Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
Works pretty good to get rid of those blackheads and it meet my expectations and it was it effective for this Product it was a pretty price but I guess that’s just because of the brand and would recommend
Works very well . Also very satisfying!! I love seeing all the dirty stuff on my nose and stuff . The price is pricy for the product but I guess at worth the splurge !u can get this in almost any drugstore
This was not at all what I expected it to be. I thought it would draw out impurities and give my skin a better look. Instead my pores seem bigger and my face was dry for a week.
I have this product 4 stars because although it effectively worked. The product does not have enough of pore strips to my pleasing. Although the packaging was nice and neat it could one or two more strips.
This product didn’t perform as said in the first 2 tries but, after the 3rd attempt I saw the results. It did help my blackheads and pores fade away, but not as significantly as other products I have used.
It doesn't really work that well unless you leave it on for way longer, then keep using it over and over for weeks. Only then was I able to see any kind of difference in my skin.
Does the job, I only get black heads and clogged pores on my nose and it almost always gets them out and doesn’t leave any weird residue or redness like some other I have tried.
They work amazing on people with very big pores, it seemed to pull out everything on my nose making it seem way more clear. After using a once or twice a week for a few weeks I’d recommend these to anyone.
I love this product for my deep black heads. The packaging is very clean and easy! After I used it for the first time I could tell a huge difference in my pores. It’s great to travel with a very portable!!
These are probably the best things I've ever tried for removing my blackheads. They work and aren't super pricey! I was very happy with these and will definitely purchase again.
Q & A
How soon did the results appear?
Do these actually work? I feel like pore strips usually don't help me to get out blackheads. Is this more exceptional than others?
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Does it really work? I mean, I have been tried a lot of products like this but they doesn't work, so i need a reference
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos