BY BIORÉ

How to Use:

• Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché

Cautions:

• Use only on the nose
  • Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
  • Do not use more often than once every three days

How it Works:

• Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours

• Would any one recommend these biore deep cleansing charco...11 Answers
  • does this work well?Bioré® Deep Cleansing Pore Strips7 Answers
  • How soon did the results appear?23 Answers
Kaitlyn L.
I love these deep cleaning charcoal strips! They take mostly all the black and white heads off. So i don’t need to keep picking at my nose. I like the packaging. I would buy it again an again cuz they r good.
Monica L.
Gaithersburg
I absolutely love this product from biore! I buy it all the time and use it about once every week after I take a shower. It definitely works because it takes out all the whiteheads and blackheads out of your nose. I would buy it again for sure.
Katie H.
I was expecting this product to help get rid of black heads and, while it did make my nose feel very soft and smooth, it didn't do too well at removing all the black heads. I was disappointed with the outcome.
Sierra P.
Williamsport
This product works very well for people who suffer from blackheads on their nose. It hurts peeling the strips off of course but I'm sure that is the case with all pore strips but for people with sensitive skin I would not recommend poor strips.
Ashley H.
I bought this to try and clean up the pores in my nose. I didn't really feel like it did that great of a job and left my skin very dry and flaky.
I would recommend this for people with oily skin not dry skin!
April P.
Lacey
We had a girls night and used this product while drinking wine. Worked well and I would use it again. I didn't buy the product so I'm not sure about price compared to other brands.
Alexis B.
These strips weren’t what I was expecting. They hurt to take on and off and they didn’t remove all of the dirt and grime from my nose. I purchased them at target and they definitely have room for improvement.
Peyton K.
Flint, MI
If you have sensitive skin I do not recommend these. For my face they were very hard to peel off and it hurt really bad. At the end it didn't even make a difference besides redness.
Laleshka R.
Union
These charcoal pore strips are great. They take out all my whiteheads and blackheads all in one in a matter 15 minutes, which seems fast for masks. I totally recommend to anyone who needs a good deep cleaning.
Kennedy F.
Kalamazoo , MI
I have very mixed reviews on this product. I bought due to the rave reviews, and blackheads on my nose. I had purchased the regular strips before, and found they never did much for me. I decided to give these a try hoping for better results. After taking a shower and following the instructions, I left the strip on until it hardened and ripped it off. The strip left my nose baby soft and smooth looking, however it did not pull deep enough to remove the noticeable blackheads on my nose. I was disappointed to not see much on the strip after pulling it off, and hope to get better results with the next few tries.
Julia N.
Stratford, CT
How soon did the results appear?
Teah S.
Chamily R.
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Ana D.
Monterrey, Nuevo León
Samantha M.
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?