BY BIORÉ

How to Use:

• Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché

Cautions:

• Use only on the nose
  • Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
  • Do not use more often than once every three days

How it Works:

• Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours

• Would any one recommend these biore deep cleansing charco...11 Answers
  • does this work well?Bioré® Deep Cleansing Pore Strips7 Answers
  • How soon did the results appear?23 Answers
Kayla A.
Grayson
This was awesome! I wasn't expecting it to work all that great, but it did. It pulled almost all of those nasty blackheads out of my nose. I really put it to the test by having my fiancé try it. His nose was HORRIBLE. Now, it looks a LOT better.
Sierra P.
Williamsport
This product works very well for people who suffer from blackheads on their nose. It hurts peeling the strips off of course but I'm sure that is the case with all pore strips but for people with sensitive skin I would not recommend poor strips.
Jessica. P.
I ugot is at walmart bht it wast what i expected. I tried the ole box on different day but it made no difference. It woyldnt stick to my nkse and i had to keep it on for a long time
Jessica H.
I feel like the pore strips are a little too harsh for my skin. Every time I use them, I seem to end up with a pimple. It does feel like it gets rid of most of my blackheads though.
Heidi M.
My daughter uses these. They work great for removing all her blackheads that accumulate from her active lifestyle. She always requests this brand and is very happy with the results.
April P.
Lacey
We had a girls night and used this product while drinking wine. Worked well and I would use it again. I didn't buy the product so I'm not sure about price compared to other brands.
Susan S.
I was disappointed after trying this product. I read other reviews and was excited to try it. After my first use, I realized it did not work well on me. I felt like it did not do everything it stated and did not remove as much as the normal strips did. I would not recommend this product.
Robin T.
Ogden, UT
These are SO neat! I love the charcoal. To me it seemed it worked just as well as their regular pore strips, these are more expensive though. I'd probably just buy the regular ones.
Ashli M.
Baltimore
Purchased from Walmart. Really pulls the oils. Leaves your nose feeling super smooth. Not harsh at all. Refreshing feeling. Super effective. Wouldn't recommend everyday use though.
Kennedy F.
Kalamazoo , MI
I have very mixed reviews on this product. I bought due to the rave reviews, and blackheads on my nose. I had purchased the regular strips before, and found they never did much for me. I decided to give these a try hoping for better results. After taking a shower and following the instructions, I left the strip on until it hardened and ripped it off. The strip left my nose baby soft and smooth looking, however it did not pull deep enough to remove the noticeable blackheads on my nose. I was disappointed to not see much on the strip after pulling it off, and hope to get better results with the next few tries.
Julia N.
Stratford, CT
How soon did the results appear?
Teah S.
Chamily R.
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Ana D.
Monterrey, Nuevo León
Samantha M.
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?