Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
Remove weeks (yes- weeks!) worth of pore gunk with just one strip. With natural charcoal, pore strips suck out deep-down dirt, oil and blackheads, leaving skin feeling fresh, clean and 3x less oily.
- With Natural Charcoal, known for its ability to draw out and trap deep-down impurities
How to Use:
- Remove strip from pouch. Twist strip to loosen and separate slits prior to use (see illustration)
- After washing your face, thoroughly wet your nose. The strip won’t stick on a dry nose
- Dry hands. Peel strip off plastic liner. Apply to nose area, smooth side down, pressing down to ensure good contact with skin
- Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché
- Slowly and carefully peel off starting at edges, pulling toward center. Any residue left on skin is easily removed with rinsing
- Use only on the nose
- Avoid using on acne blemishes or swollen, sunburned, excessively dry skin, or skin prone to spider veins
- Consult a physician before using on skin being treated with prescription acne medication
- Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
- Remove strip as directed promptly after it becomes stiff. If strip is difficult or painful to remove, wet strip thoroughly until it slides off easily. Forceful removal of the strip should be avoided and may cause skin abrasions. If this occurs, discontinue use and consult a physician
- Do not use more often than once every three days
How it Works:
- Uses a blend of C-bond technology to remove the dirt and oil that causes blackheads
- With purifying charcoal powder, the strip acts like a sponge to draw out and absorb excess dirt and oil, reducing shine
- Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours
Polyquaternium-37, Silica, Water, Glycerin, Polysilicone-13, Iron Oxides, Peg-12 Dimethicone, Menthol, Charcoal Powder, Styrene/Stearyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Methylparaben.see more...
Top Questions See all 1,195 Q&A
Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
This product works very well for people who suffer from blackheads on their nose. It hurts peeling the strips off of course but I'm sure that is the case with all pore strips but for people with sensitive skin I would not recommend poor strips.
This is a good productfor those who have smaller pores because I don't have it so great and it just doesn't work out for me but for others it would work out great. I would probably buy this again but not often
I absolutely love this product from biore! I buy it all the time and use it about once every week after I take a shower. It definitely works because it takes out all the whiteheads and blackheads out of your nose. I would buy it again for sure.
These pore strips got rid of all the blackheads on my nose, I didn't even know I had that many! It hurts a little but that's valid with any nose strips. These definitely work and I highly recommend.
These are SO neat! I love the charcoal. To me it seemed it worked just as well as their regular pore strips, these are more expensive though. I'd probably just buy the regular ones.
These Biore Deep cleansing Pore Strips are very nice to use. There was good packaging. It had multiple strips in there. I am a repeat user of this product because it is very effective. I don't think anyone would be disappointed in this product.
These will pull out every blackhead you have. I have tried many poor clearing products and this is just a staple. Works really well after using a charcoal cleanser. I have sensitive skin and this gave me to problems after using. Would recommend.
Pretty good item that really gets your blackheads off. The only thing I don't like is that it pulls the baby hairs that I have off of my nose which can be painful. I would overal buy it again though because it got my blackheads deep in the skin
I really like these, they take everything out of your pores. Though they hurt just a little when you're peeling them off. I have repurchased these several times. I like them a lot.
My daughter uses these. They work great for removing all her blackheads that accumulate from her active lifestyle. She always requests this brand and is very happy with the results.
Q & A
How soon did the results appear?
Do these actually work? I feel like pore strips usually don't help me to get out blackheads. Is this more exceptional than others?
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Does it really work? I mean, I have been tried a lot of products like this but they doesn't work, so i need a reference
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos