Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
Remove weeks (yes- weeks!) worth of pore gunk with just one strip. With natural charcoal, pore strips suck out deep-down dirt, oil and blackheads, leaving skin feeling fresh, clean and 3x less oily.
- With Natural Charcoal, known for its ability to draw out and trap deep-down impurities
How to Use:
- Remove strip from pouch. Twist strip to loosen and separate slits prior to use (see illustration)
- After washing your face, thoroughly wet your nose. The strip won’t stick on a dry nose
- Dry hands. Peel strip off plastic liner. Apply to nose area, smooth side down, pressing down to ensure good contact with skin
- Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché
- Slowly and carefully peel off starting at edges, pulling toward center. Any residue left on skin is easily removed with rinsing
- Use only on the nose
- Avoid using on acne blemishes or swollen, sunburned, excessively dry skin, or skin prone to spider veins
- Consult a physician before using on skin being treated with prescription acne medication
- Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
- Remove strip as directed promptly after it becomes stiff. If strip is difficult or painful to remove, wet strip thoroughly until it slides off easily. Forceful removal of the strip should be avoided and may cause skin abrasions. If this occurs, discontinue use and consult a physician
- Do not use more often than once every three days
How it Works:
- Uses a blend of C-bond technology to remove the dirt and oil that causes blackheads
- With purifying charcoal powder, the strip acts like a sponge to draw out and absorb excess dirt and oil, reducing shine
- Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours
Polyquaternium-37, Silica, Water, Glycerin, Polysilicone-13, Iron Oxides, Peg-12 Dimethicone, Menthol, Charcoal Powder, Styrene/Stearyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Methylparaben.see more...
Top Questions See all 1,195 Q&A
Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
I didn’t see much of any result with this product. I thought it would be more like a peel mask. The box could have been smaller considering I only got 4. It was pretty gentle. Would not buy again didn’t like.
Biore is my ultimate to-go facial cleansing and pore unclogging!! It really does the job! I use the mask and exfoliating cleaner pretty much every day and if you go a few days without it, you can totally tell
I had a oil skin and for me have blackhead in my nose is normal ... but nobody likes that. So ...I have been use this from bore to kill that blackhead from the root. I usually use it one or two time per week.
This product was good. I’ve tried blackhead masks before and they never really work for me so I️ wasn’t expecting a ton out of this but it definitely was one of the best ones I’ve tried. I️ did like it a lot.
If you have sensitive skin I do not recommend these. For my face they were very hard to peel off and it hurt really bad. At the end it didn't even make a difference besides redness.
My expectations were probably unreasonable for these strips, honestly. I've always struggled with large pores. oil and blackheads on my nose and nothing ever helped! These strips were nice because they're very easy to use, they're a reasonable price at most stores and online, and it's satisfying to SEE the gunk you pull out of your nose. The reason I dropped a star is that sometimes these work really well, but sometimes it leaves lots of residue (which means the strip isn't properly "pulling out the gunk" in those areas). I use them exactly the same way each time, it's just a toss-up. I still recommend these!
I ugot is at walmart bht it wast what i expected. I tried the ole box on different day but it made no difference. It woyldnt stick to my nkse and i had to keep it on for a long time
If done correctly you get great results. Always gets out my black heads. Bought it at my local walmart. Packaging is appealing. Kind of harsh when peeling off but leaves skin smooth. Would recommend to others!
We had a girls night and used this product while drinking wine. Worked well and I would use it again. I didn't buy the product so I'm not sure about price compared to other brands.
I have a lot of white heads in my nose so I really needed a pore strip that could do the job and the bioré really stepped in. Especially because it’s made of charcoal so it really added that extra kick to it.
Q & A
How soon did the results appear?
Do these actually work? I feel like pore strips usually don't help me to get out blackheads. Is this more exceptional than others?
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Does it really work? I mean, I have been tried a lot of products like this but they doesn't work, so i need a reference
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos