BY BIORÉ

How to Use:

• Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché

Cautions:

• Use only on the nose
  • Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
  • Do not use more often than once every three days

How it Works:

• Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours

• Would any one recommend these biore deep cleansing charco...11 Answers
  • does this work well?Bioré® Deep Cleansing Pore Strips7 Answers
  • How soon did the results appear?23 Answers
Cassidy H.
Willmar
I didn’t see much of any result with this product. I thought it would be more like a peel mask. The box could have been smaller considering I only got 4. It was pretty gentle. Would not buy again didn’t like.
Dariann♈ G.
MESA, AZ
Biore is my ultimate to-go facial cleansing and pore unclogging!! It really does the job! I use the mask and exfoliating cleaner pretty much every day and if you go a few days without it, you can totally tell
Daniela M.
I had a oil skin and for me have blackhead in my nose is normal ... but nobody likes that. So ...I have been use this from bore to kill that blackhead from the root. I usually use it one or two time per week.
Whitney B.
Hurricane
This product was good. I’ve tried blackhead masks before and they never really work for me so I️ wasn’t expecting a ton out of this but it definitely was one of the best ones I’ve tried. I️ did like it a lot.
Peyton K.
Flint, MI
If you have sensitive skin I do not recommend these. For my face they were very hard to peel off and it hurt really bad. At the end it didn't even make a difference besides redness.
Mariah R.
My expectations were probably unreasonable for these strips, honestly. I've always struggled with large pores. oil and blackheads on my nose and nothing ever helped! These strips were nice because they're very easy to use, they're a reasonable price at most stores and online, and it's satisfying to SEE the gunk you pull out of your nose. The reason I dropped a star is that sometimes these work really well, but sometimes it leaves lots of residue (which means the strip isn't properly "pulling out the gunk" in those areas). I use them exactly the same way each time, it's just a toss-up. I still recommend these!
Jessica. P.
I ugot is at walmart bht it wast what i expected. I tried the ole box on different day but it made no difference. It woyldnt stick to my nkse and i had to keep it on for a long time
Haley F.
East Peoria
If done correctly you get great results. Always gets out my black heads. Bought it at my local walmart. Packaging is appealing. Kind of harsh when peeling off but leaves skin smooth. Would recommend to others!
April P.
Lacey
We had a girls night and used this product while drinking wine. Worked well and I would use it again. I didn't buy the product so I'm not sure about price compared to other brands.
Rood G.
Washington
I have a lot of white heads in my nose so I really needed a pore strip that could do the job and the bioré really stepped in. Especially because it’s made of charcoal so it really added that extra kick to it.
Julia N.
Stratford, CT
How soon did the results appear?
Teah S.
Chamily R.
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Ana D.
Monterrey, Nuevo León
Samantha M.
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?