Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
Remove weeks (yes- weeks!) worth of pore gunk with just one strip. With natural charcoal, pore strips suck out deep-down dirt, oil and blackheads, leaving skin feeling fresh, clean and 3x less oily.
- With Natural Charcoal, known for its ability to draw out and trap deep-down impurities
How to Use:
- Remove strip from pouch. Twist strip to loosen and separate slits prior to use (see illustration)
- After washing your face, thoroughly wet your nose. The strip won’t stick on a dry nose
- Dry hands. Peel strip off plastic liner. Apply to nose area, smooth side down, pressing down to ensure good contact with skin
- Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché
- Slowly and carefully peel off starting at edges, pulling toward center. Any residue left on skin is easily removed with rinsing
- Use only on the nose
- Avoid using on acne blemishes or swollen, sunburned, excessively dry skin, or skin prone to spider veins
- Consult a physician before using on skin being treated with prescription acne medication
- Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
- Remove strip as directed promptly after it becomes stiff. If strip is difficult or painful to remove, wet strip thoroughly until it slides off easily. Forceful removal of the strip should be avoided and may cause skin abrasions. If this occurs, discontinue use and consult a physician
- Do not use more often than once every three days
How it Works:
- Uses a blend of C-bond technology to remove the dirt and oil that causes blackheads
- With purifying charcoal powder, the strip acts like a sponge to draw out and absorb excess dirt and oil, reducing shine
- Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours
Polyquaternium-37, Silica, Water, Glycerin, Polysilicone-13, Iron Oxides, Peg-12 Dimethicone, Menthol, Charcoal Powder, Styrene/Stearyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Methylparaben.see more...
Top Questions See all 1,197 Q&A
Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
Super easy to use. Expected better results than what I got with this product. Wish it cleaned out the pores and blackheads around my nose better. Didn't notice a dramatic difference.
These strips are amazing because they take all the stuff out of your clogged pores. It did leave some charcoal behind that I had to wash off, but afterwards all the black spots were gone and you can't beat that!
This is the best thing ever it pulled out all my white head and black head . I recommend using it twice a week to keep your nose clear . It hurts a little when pulling it off but nothing to bad . I use this all the time for the past 3 months love it
Made my face feel so clean and fresh. I loved being able to see all of the gunk along the strip. It totally made me feel like it did something good for my skin at a fairly cheap price
I use this a lot! They help with my pores on my nose and around my nose! The packaging is so nice and easy to bring where ever you go. I usually buy them at cvs they are very affordable. I highly recommend them!
at first these pore strips kind of confused me. the directions were unclear. before you use them, wet your nose. these really helped me feel confident and totally removed my pores! the strips were so good and i would definitely recommend to others!
These pore strips work wonders. I've noticed that they work much better after taking a shower while your pores are still open. They took quite a bit of gunk out of my pores each time I've used them. They make your pores tingle while it's drying which I helps me know they're actually working.
These don't work! No, no and no! I expected way more from Biore but this product ket me down. It seems like a gimmick because it has the word charcoal on the front but I feel like it was a bait. It doesn't work!
I feel like these are basically the same thing as regular pore strips. Calling them something else doesn't change how they work. Don't get me wrong, they still pull out blackheads, but I didn't notice anything different from the usual pore strips.
I. Love. These. I have very enlarged pores on my nose and whilst the point of these is to remove the blackheads, they do that great as well as reducing the appearance of pores. Definitely a gem at the drugstore!
Q & A
How soon did the results appear?
Do these actually work? I feel like pore strips usually don't help me to get out blackheads. Is this more exceptional than others?
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Does it really work? I mean, I have been tried a lot of products like this but they doesn't work, so i need a reference
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos