BY BIORÉ

How to Use:

• Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché

Cautions:

• Use only on the nose
  • Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
  • Do not use more often than once every three days

How it Works:

• Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours

• Would any one recommend these biore deep cleansing charco...11 Answers
  • does this work well?Bioré® Deep Cleansing Pore Strips7 Answers
  • How soon did the results appear?23 Answers
Ellie B.
N Hollywood, CA
Tried these and loved them for what they do. They don't cause pain when peeling off. Easy and inexpensive. You can find these at most drugstore/ pharmacy, target. Overall I was happy
Tina R.
Huntsville
I have always used pore strips. I expected Something different from the charcoal ones, but I did not notice a difference at all. Still a pretty decent product. Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
Tony B.
chicago, IL
These things are great! It's important to use warm water to open your nose pores and then immediately apply the strips. They pull out so much gunk leaving your nose feeling super clean. I highly recommend them!
Erica K.
Huntington , WV
Awesome! Great price for quality! Can be a little harder to find in your everyday market. Pulls out impurities that you had never seen, leaves nose clean and clear and without the bumps. Good for sensitive skin
Zoe D.
I love these pore strips so much! I use them about once a week and they really help clear out my pores! They are so easy to use and take only a few minutes! They definitely met my expectations! I would recommend to others and they are also super affordable!!
Joey K.
I use this only once every 1-2 weeks because i don’t get as much black heads, but every time i use it , it gets the job done. It’s easy to apply , and to take off. It has enough strips to last you 1-2 months depending how much you use it. It’s very affordable and I definitely recommend this.
Marissa W.
I heard such great things about this product, but sadly it wasn’t as effective for me. The packaging is nice and price is good, but I was a little Disappointed with the results. Probably would not purchase again.
Gigi A.
Milpitas, CA
I love it. It’s what deep cleaning should be. It’s how I feel after I use it just feel clear. I didn’t know how much I will love this until I used at my sisters house over the weekend. Nice packaging that I can take with me everywhere I travel. I gave one to my friend and she loved it
Brielle M.
Maple heights , OH
Love these strips. Having oily skin means having clogged pores and blackheads. These strips do the job greatly. Simple packaging and each strip is individually wrapped. Bought from my Walmart for about $6 I believe not bad . Definitely buying again
Amber S.
Florence, KY
Amazing product I would recommend it to all of my friends the packaging is user friendly. It was very effective. I only have used this product once but I love it. I would buy it again. I thought it was amazing.
Julia N.
Stratford, CT
How soon did the results appear?
Teah S.
Chamily R.
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Ana D.
Monterrey, Nuevo León
Samantha M.
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?