Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
Remove weeks (yes- weeks!) worth of pore gunk with just one strip. With natural charcoal, pore strips suck out deep-down dirt, oil and blackheads, leaving skin feeling fresh, clean and 3x less oily.
- With Natural Charcoal, known for its ability to draw out and trap deep-down impurities
How to Use:
- Remove strip from pouch. Twist strip to loosen and separate slits prior to use (see illustration)
- After washing your face, thoroughly wet your nose. The strip won’t stick on a dry nose
- Dry hands. Peel strip off plastic liner. Apply to nose area, smooth side down, pressing down to ensure good contact with skin
- Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché
- Slowly and carefully peel off starting at edges, pulling toward center. Any residue left on skin is easily removed with rinsing
- Use only on the nose
- Avoid using on acne blemishes or swollen, sunburned, excessively dry skin, or skin prone to spider veins
- Consult a physician before using on skin being treated with prescription acne medication
- Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
- Remove strip as directed promptly after it becomes stiff. If strip is difficult or painful to remove, wet strip thoroughly until it slides off easily. Forceful removal of the strip should be avoided and may cause skin abrasions. If this occurs, discontinue use and consult a physician
- Do not use more often than once every three days
How it Works:
- Uses a blend of C-bond technology to remove the dirt and oil that causes blackheads
- With purifying charcoal powder, the strip acts like a sponge to draw out and absorb excess dirt and oil, reducing shine
- Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours
Polyquaternium-37, Silica, Water, Glycerin, Polysilicone-13, Iron Oxides, Peg-12 Dimethicone, Menthol, Charcoal Powder, Styrene/Stearyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Methylparaben.see more...
Top Questions See all 1,197 Q&A
Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
Tried these and loved them for what they do. They don't cause pain when peeling off. Easy and inexpensive. You can find these at most drugstore/ pharmacy, target. Overall I was happy
These things are great! It's important to use warm water to open your nose pores and then immediately apply the strips. They pull out so much gunk leaving your nose feeling super clean. I highly recommend them!
Awesome! Great price for quality! Can be a little harder to find in your everyday market. Pulls out impurities that you had never seen, leaves nose clean and clear and without the bumps. Good for sensitive skin
I love these pore strips so much! I use them about once a week and they really help clear out my pores! They are so easy to use and take only a few minutes! They definitely met my expectations! I would recommend to others and they are also super affordable!!
I use this only once every 1-2 weeks because i don’t get as much black heads, but every time i use it , it gets the job done. It’s easy to apply , and to take off. It has enough strips to last you 1-2 months depending how much you use it. It’s very affordable and I definitely recommend this.
I heard such great things about this product, but sadly it wasn’t as effective for me. The packaging is nice and price is good, but I was a little Disappointed with the results. Probably would not purchase again.
I love it. It’s what deep cleaning should be. It’s how I feel after I use it just feel clear. I didn’t know how much I will love this until I used at my sisters house over the weekend. Nice packaging that I can take with me everywhere I travel. I gave one to my friend and she loved it
Love these strips. Having oily skin means having clogged pores and blackheads. These strips do the job greatly. Simple packaging and each strip is individually wrapped. Bought from my Walmart for about $6 I believe not bad . Definitely buying again
Amazing product I would recommend it to all of my friends the packaging is user friendly. It was very effective. I only have used this product once but I love it. I would buy it again. I thought it was amazing.
Q & A
How soon did the results appear?
Do these actually work? I feel like pore strips usually don't help me to get out blackheads. Is this more exceptional than others?
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Does it really work? I mean, I have been tried a lot of products like this but they doesn't work, so i need a reference
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos