BY BIORÉ

How to Use:

• Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché

Cautions:

• Use only on the nose
  • Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
  • Do not use more often than once every three days

How it Works:

• Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours

• Would any one recommend these biore deep cleansing charco...11 Answers
  • does this work well?Bioré® Deep Cleansing Pore Strips7 Answers
  • How soon did the results appear?23 Answers
Lila G.
Marietta
I love these strips. They work amazingly. Easy to use and apply. I love how they clean my nose and chin. Nice and clear. I would say everyone needs to try these. I love the deep clean.
Batmans-wife💍 H.
Tekonsha
it gets almost all of my blackheads out and leaves my nose super soft, it’s a great price for what you get and i highly recommend it to anyone with a lot of blackheads or whitehead’s
lananh d.
i ONLY get this! its my all time favorite pore strip, it doesnt only get out blackheads but also whiteheads and my nose feels to smooth after one use! i do it about once every 3 weeks
Ale P.
elgin
I feel like these do the job and I don’t feel none of my pores so I really recommend it at first I didn’t know how to use but but I saw other people do it and I got the hang of it. Most of there products are amo
Alyssa I.
Espyville
I really really loved this product it seemed to help very well! It was not to expensive which was nice! The smell was not bad!! I would definitely recommend for others to use! The package was basic! I loved it!
Sarai R.
Filer, ID
This was the first time I had ever tried Biore Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips. They were easy to use and I was surprised of the gunk it removed out of my pores. I cleansed my face and eat my nose and then applied the strip I waited 10-15 minutes before removing. It did hurt a little to remove it because it dries and sticks to your skin and left my nose a little red but it was ok. May be a little harsh for sensitive skin. I think I will try them again.
Dallas,Tx📍 W.
Dallas
I love these products. They really helped with my nose pores a lot. I feel like a brand new person every time I use them. I always buy these from Walmart or CVS. No improvement is needed! Every thing is great !
Heather S.
Wilmington
I love biore products but this did not stick to my face! I actually ended up returning it to Walmart and bought the original pore strips that I normally buy. I do love Charcoal products but was disappointed in this one. Step up your game biore, I know you can do better!
amanda M.
Broomall
Absolutely loved these charcoal pore strips!! Really dug into my nose and extracted my blackheads. Could definitely tell a difference from before using the pods strip and after. I use these regularly one a week!
Erica K.
Huntington , WV
Awesome! Great price for quality! Can be a little harder to find in your everyday market. Pulls out impurities that you had never seen, leaves nose clean and clear and without the bumps. Good for sensitive skin
Julia N.
Stratford, CT
How soon did the results appear?
Teah S.
Chamily R.
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Ana D.
Monterrey, Nuevo León
Samantha M.
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?