BY BIORÉ

How to Use:

• Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché

Cautions:

• Use only on the nose
  • Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
  • Do not use more often than once every three days

How it Works:

• Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours

• Would any one recommend these biore deep cleansing charco...11 Answers
  • does this work well?Bioré® Deep Cleansing Pore Strips7 Answers
  • How soon did the results appear?23 Answers
Julissa G.
West Covina
This product really works! It takes out your blackheads and make you feel better about yourself and about your skin! I love it. I bought it at my local Target. There is no need for improvement, it is amazing!
Kylie L.
brooklyn, ny
at first these pore strips kind of confused me. the directions were unclear. before you use them, wet your nose. these really helped me feel confident and totally removed my pores! the strips were so good and i would definitely recommend to others!
Tony B.
chicago, IL
These things are great! It's important to use warm water to open your nose pores and then immediately apply the strips. They pull out so much gunk leaving your nose feeling super clean. I highly recommend them!
Sheilah B.
Walker
This product was easy to use. It really cleaned my pores out and ledt my skin feeling smooth and not dry. You can see what it pulled out of your skin which was gross but interesting.
Brittany S.
I've used these strips for quite a while. I feel like they would benefit those with larger pores more than those without. They did pull some impurities out of my pores but not a ton.
Kyyy N.
Berea, KY
I LOVE THESE!! They do exactly what they advertise that they will! They are not at all painful, they are a very good product. I bought these at Walmart for very low price. I recommend this to any and everybody!
Kayli E.
Rockmart
I was expecting it to adhere a little better, it didn't really pull anything from my face. Nothing like the other charcoal products I've seen be used for extraction of the oil glands
Reagan M.
BEST STRIPS EVER!!!! Cleans out every pore and blackhead. Highly recommend. First time I used this was about 6 months ago and I haven't needed to repurchase because my blackheads haven't come back. Bomb diggity!
Brielle M.
Maple heights , OH
Love these strips. Having oily skin means having clogged pores and blackheads. These strips do the job greatly. Simple packaging and each strip is individually wrapped. Bought from my Walmart for about $6 I believe not bad . Definitely buying again
angela, a.
San Jose
This is an actually great pore strip. It leaves your nose incredibly smooth but it doesn't really take out all of the gunk. It's a good price for a bunch of pore strips. The pore strip doesn't cover some places.
Julia N.
Stratford, CT
How soon did the results appear?
Teah S.
Chamily R.
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Ana D.
Monterrey, Nuevo León
Samantha M.
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?