Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
Remove weeks (yes- weeks!) worth of pore gunk with just one strip. With natural charcoal, pore strips suck out deep-down dirt, oil and blackheads, leaving skin feeling fresh, clean and 3x less oily.
- With Natural Charcoal, known for its ability to draw out and trap deep-down impurities
How to Use:
- Remove strip from pouch. Twist strip to loosen and separate slits prior to use (see illustration)
- After washing your face, thoroughly wet your nose. The strip won’t stick on a dry nose
- Dry hands. Peel strip off plastic liner. Apply to nose area, smooth side down, pressing down to ensure good contact with skin
- Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché
- Slowly and carefully peel off starting at edges, pulling toward center. Any residue left on skin is easily removed with rinsing
- Use only on the nose
- Avoid using on acne blemishes or swollen, sunburned, excessively dry skin, or skin prone to spider veins
- Consult a physician before using on skin being treated with prescription acne medication
- Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
- Remove strip as directed promptly after it becomes stiff. If strip is difficult or painful to remove, wet strip thoroughly until it slides off easily. Forceful removal of the strip should be avoided and may cause skin abrasions. If this occurs, discontinue use and consult a physician
- Do not use more often than once every three days
How it Works:
- Uses a blend of C-bond technology to remove the dirt and oil that causes blackheads
- With purifying charcoal powder, the strip acts like a sponge to draw out and absorb excess dirt and oil, reducing shine
- Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours
Polyquaternium-37, Silica, Water, Glycerin, Polysilicone-13, Iron Oxides, Peg-12 Dimethicone, Menthol, Charcoal Powder, Styrene/Stearyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Methylparaben.see more...
Top Questions See all 1,195 Q&A
Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
This product really works! It takes out your blackheads and make you feel better about yourself and about your skin! I love it. I bought it at my local Target. There is no need for improvement, it is amazing!
at first these pore strips kind of confused me. the directions were unclear. before you use them, wet your nose. these really helped me feel confident and totally removed my pores! the strips were so good and i would definitely recommend to others!
These things are great! It's important to use warm water to open your nose pores and then immediately apply the strips. They pull out so much gunk leaving your nose feeling super clean. I highly recommend them!
This product was easy to use. It really cleaned my pores out and ledt my skin feeling smooth and not dry. You can see what it pulled out of your skin which was gross but interesting.
I've used these strips for quite a while. I feel like they would benefit those with larger pores more than those without. They did pull some impurities out of my pores but not a ton.
I LOVE THESE!! They do exactly what they advertise that they will! They are not at all painful, they are a very good product. I bought these at Walmart for very low price. I recommend this to any and everybody!
I was expecting it to adhere a little better, it didn't really pull anything from my face. Nothing like the other charcoal products I've seen be used for extraction of the oil glands
BEST STRIPS EVER!!!! Cleans out every pore and blackhead. Highly recommend. First time I used this was about 6 months ago and I haven't needed to repurchase because my blackheads haven't come back. Bomb diggity!
Love these strips. Having oily skin means having clogged pores and blackheads. These strips do the job greatly. Simple packaging and each strip is individually wrapped. Bought from my Walmart for about $6 I believe not bad . Definitely buying again
This is an actually great pore strip. It leaves your nose incredibly smooth but it doesn't really take out all of the gunk. It's a good price for a bunch of pore strips. The pore strip doesn't cover some places.
Q & A
How soon did the results appear?
Do these actually work? I feel like pore strips usually don't help me to get out blackheads. Is this more exceptional than others?
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Does it really work? I mean, I have been tried a lot of products like this but they doesn't work, so i need a reference
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos