Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
Remove weeks (yes- weeks!) worth of pore gunk with just one strip. With natural charcoal, pore strips suck out deep-down dirt, oil and blackheads, leaving skin feeling fresh, clean and 3x less oily.
- With Natural Charcoal, known for its ability to draw out and trap deep-down impurities
How to Use:
- Remove strip from pouch. Twist strip to loosen and separate slits prior to use (see illustration)
- After washing your face, thoroughly wet your nose. The strip won’t stick on a dry nose
- Dry hands. Peel strip off plastic liner. Apply to nose area, smooth side down, pressing down to ensure good contact with skin
- Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché
- Slowly and carefully peel off starting at edges, pulling toward center. Any residue left on skin is easily removed with rinsing
- Use only on the nose
- Avoid using on acne blemishes or swollen, sunburned, excessively dry skin, or skin prone to spider veins
- Consult a physician before using on skin being treated with prescription acne medication
- Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
- Remove strip as directed promptly after it becomes stiff. If strip is difficult or painful to remove, wet strip thoroughly until it slides off easily. Forceful removal of the strip should be avoided and may cause skin abrasions. If this occurs, discontinue use and consult a physician
- Do not use more often than once every three days
How it Works:
- Uses a blend of C-bond technology to remove the dirt and oil that causes blackheads
- With purifying charcoal powder, the strip acts like a sponge to draw out and absorb excess dirt and oil, reducing shine
- Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours
Polyquaternium-37, Silica, Water, Glycerin, Polysilicone-13, Iron Oxides, Peg-12 Dimethicone, Menthol, Charcoal Powder, Styrene/Stearyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Methylparaben.see more...
Top Questions See all 1,195 Q&A
Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
I loved using these except the black charcoal it left on my face to wash off after. It did pull out black heads like promised I Just didn't like how it left my nose black afterwards.
These products are refreshing for my face, leave my face soft, and smooth, as well as taking black and whiteheads out I feel if I keep using the product my blackheads will disappear
Works very well for pores that are dirty. Effective because i noticed the dirt was off my nose and my nose was smooth right after using. I use it two to three times a week. For sure would buy again. Recommend.
They work almost as well as the regular strips. I had problems getting them to stay in place as well as the white ones do and it didn't seem like it pulled as mu,h out of my pores.
These are not worth the cost! You can buy online or in the stores a charcoal face mask, have the conveniency to apply anywhere needed (not just your nose) and get more bang for you buck. I would not recommend this product to others or purchase again.
These charcoal pore strips are great. They take out all my whiteheads and blackheads all in one in a matter 15 minutes, which seems fast for masks. I totally recommend to anyone who needs a good deep cleaning.
These do NOT pull blackheads out the way it claims it will. I've used them several times. It doesn't dig into my pores the way I was hoping. It's kind of expensive for pore strips to not have a great outcome.
It was ok, didn’t work as well as I anticipated. It was very gentle on my skin. The packaging was nice and very intriguing. It was my first time using the charcoal pore strips. I would give it another chance.
definitely did a lot of effect on my black heads. I would recommend so much for anyone whos looking for a good facial product, totally worth the price you pay for it. I'm very picky when it comes to face products but I would buy again and again!
These strips did their intended job of cleaning out pores. I had issues with them sticking to the sides of my nose, no matter how moistened the area was. Left behind black residue.
Q & A
How soon did the results appear?
Do these actually work? I feel like pore strips usually don't help me to get out blackheads. Is this more exceptional than others?
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Does it really work? I mean, I have been tried a lot of products like this but they doesn't work, so i need a reference
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos