Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
Remove weeks (yes- weeks!) worth of pore gunk with just one strip. With natural charcoal, pore strips suck out deep-down dirt, oil and blackheads, leaving skin feeling fresh, clean and 3x less oily.
- With Natural Charcoal, known for its ability to draw out and trap deep-down impurities
How to Use:
- Remove strip from pouch. Twist strip to loosen and separate slits prior to use (see illustration)
- After washing your face, thoroughly wet your nose. The strip won’t stick on a dry nose
- Dry hands. Peel strip off plastic liner. Apply to nose area, smooth side down, pressing down to ensure good contact with skin
- Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché
- Slowly and carefully peel off starting at edges, pulling toward center. Any residue left on skin is easily removed with rinsing
- Use only on the nose
- Avoid using on acne blemishes or swollen, sunburned, excessively dry skin, or skin prone to spider veins
- Consult a physician before using on skin being treated with prescription acne medication
- Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
- Remove strip as directed promptly after it becomes stiff. If strip is difficult or painful to remove, wet strip thoroughly until it slides off easily. Forceful removal of the strip should be avoided and may cause skin abrasions. If this occurs, discontinue use and consult a physician
- Do not use more often than once every three days
How it Works:
- Uses a blend of C-bond technology to remove the dirt and oil that causes blackheads
- With purifying charcoal powder, the strip acts like a sponge to draw out and absorb excess dirt and oil, reducing shine
- Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours
Polyquaternium-37, Silica, Water, Glycerin, Polysilicone-13, Iron Oxides, Peg-12 Dimethicone, Menthol, Charcoal Powder, Styrene/Stearyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Methylparaben.see more...
Top Questions See all 1,196 Q&A
Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
This product can be very hit or miss. When it works well for me it does a fantastic job of working on my problem areas like my nose. However sometimes I have a hard time having it function in the way that it should.
I love these. They work wonderfully and better than any other blackhead remover I have tried. Its so satisfying to see all the blackheads on the strip when you pull it off. They make my nose super soft.
Product does a decent job pulling blackheads from pores. Price it kind of high for only for and for them to just be decent. I’ve used them before in hopes they would help me address the blackheads on my nose and chin.
These nose strips are my favorite! They're super effective and help me out when I only want a small strip of a face mask instead of doing a full mask. I get these at my local drugstore all the time and I adore them!
This product was not as good as I expected. It was gentle, but didn't work as well as I thought. I am a repeating user of this product and I really just am not satisfied so probably won't buy it again. Yet, the packaging is nice.
I have tried this and at first it was a failure. I tried it again buy applying a how towel on my nose and oh my! My pores opened up and I got a lot of gunk and black heads. Yuck! It’s effective.
I'm not a huge fan of biore. It broke out my skin pretty bad. I've heard great reviews about their products and gave it a try but if you have sensitive skin I would steer clear of biore.
these did nothing!!! I have super bad blackheads. And after using this none of them went away. It definitely disappointed me and my expectations. So not effective. A lot of room for improvement with the actual strip.
The charcoal is so good for your skin which is why I bought this and I love the original strips. This got a lot of blackheads out but I feel like it didn’t get as much as the originals.
Unfortunately these didnt work too well on me. I still saw blackheads on my nose after I used the strip. I did the pore opening method and all that too and it still didn't get them out.
Q & A
How soon did the results appear?
Do these actually work? I feel like pore strips usually don't help me to get out blackheads. Is this more exceptional than others?
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Does it really work? I mean, I have been tried a lot of products like this but they doesn't work, so i need a reference
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos