BY BIORÉ

How to Use:

• Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché

Cautions:

• Use only on the nose
  • Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
  • Do not use more often than once every three days

How it Works:

• Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours

• Would any one recommend these biore deep cleansing charco...11 Answers
  • does this work well?Bioré® Deep Cleansing Pore Strips7 Answers
  • How soon did the results appear?23 Answers
Derielle K.
Oklahoma City, OK
This product can be very hit or miss. When it works well for me it does a fantastic job of working on my problem areas like my nose. However sometimes I have a hard time having it function in the way that it should.
Denali B.
Holderness, NH
I love these. They work wonderfully and better than any other blackhead remover I have tried. Its so satisfying to see all the blackheads on the strip when you pull it off. They make my nose super soft.
Erin M.
Covington, KY
Product does a decent job pulling blackheads from pores. Price it kind of high for only for and for them to just be decent. I’ve used them before in hopes they would help me address the blackheads on my nose and chin.
Kourtney J.
Blackwood
These nose strips are my favorite! They're super effective and help me out when I only want a small strip of a face mask instead of doing a full mask. I get these at my local drugstore all the time and I adore them!
JUBILEE L.
Marinette
This product was not as good as I expected. It was gentle, but didn't work as well as I thought. I am a repeating user of this product and I really just am not satisfied so probably won't buy it again. Yet, the packaging is nice.
seRENity b.
Jacksonville, FL
I have tried this and at first it was a failure. I tried it again buy applying a how towel on my nose and oh my! My pores opened up and I got a lot of gunk and black heads. Yuck! It’s effective.
Ariana T.
Columbus , OH
I'm not a huge fan of biore. It broke out my skin pretty bad. I've heard great reviews about their products and gave it a try but if you have sensitive skin I would steer clear of biore.
Catherine G.
these did nothing!!! I have super bad blackheads. And after using this none of them went away. It definitely disappointed me and my expectations. So not effective. A lot of room for improvement with the actual strip.
Kate S.
Redlands
The charcoal is so good for your skin which is why I bought this and I love the original strips. This got a lot of blackheads out but I feel like it didn’t get as much as the originals.
Rin Y.
BROOKLYN, NY
Unfortunately these didnt work too well on me. I still saw blackheads on my nose after I used the strip. I did the pore opening method and all that too and it still didn't get them out.
Julia N.
Stratford, CT
How soon did the results appear?
Teah S.
Chamily R.
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Ana D.
Monterrey, Nuevo León
Samantha M.
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?