Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
Remove weeks (yes- weeks!) worth of pore gunk with just one strip. With natural charcoal, pore strips suck out deep-down dirt, oil and blackheads, leaving skin feeling fresh, clean and 3x less oily.
- With Natural Charcoal, known for its ability to draw out and trap deep-down impurities
How to Use:
- Remove strip from pouch. Twist strip to loosen and separate slits prior to use (see illustration)
- After washing your face, thoroughly wet your nose. The strip won’t stick on a dry nose
- Dry hands. Peel strip off plastic liner. Apply to nose area, smooth side down, pressing down to ensure good contact with skin
- Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché
- Slowly and carefully peel off starting at edges, pulling toward center. Any residue left on skin is easily removed with rinsing
- Use only on the nose
- Avoid using on acne blemishes or swollen, sunburned, excessively dry skin, or skin prone to spider veins
- Consult a physician before using on skin being treated with prescription acne medication
- Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
- Remove strip as directed promptly after it becomes stiff. If strip is difficult or painful to remove, wet strip thoroughly until it slides off easily. Forceful removal of the strip should be avoided and may cause skin abrasions. If this occurs, discontinue use and consult a physician
- Do not use more often than once every three days
How it Works:
- Uses a blend of C-bond technology to remove the dirt and oil that causes blackheads
- With purifying charcoal powder, the strip acts like a sponge to draw out and absorb excess dirt and oil, reducing shine
- Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours
Polyquaternium-37, Silica, Water, Glycerin, Polysilicone-13, Iron Oxides, Peg-12 Dimethicone, Menthol, Charcoal Powder, Styrene/Stearyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Methylparaben.see more...
Top Questions See all 1,195 Q&A
Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
it gets almost all of my blackheads out and leaves my nose super soft, it’s a great price for what you get and i highly recommend it to anyone with a lot of blackheads or whitehead’s
I really really loved this product it seemed to help very well! It was not to expensive which was nice! The smell was not bad!! I would definitely recommend for others to use! The package was basic! I loved it!
This was the first time I had ever tried Biore Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips. They were easy to use and I was surprised of the gunk it removed out of my pores. I cleansed my face and eat my nose and then applied the strip I waited 10-15 minutes before removing. It did hurt a little to remove it because it dries and sticks to your skin and left my nose a little red but it was ok. May be a little harsh for sensitive skin. I think I will try them again.
I've used their regular pore strips for years but I love these even more! I think they work better in the long term..only thing I would mention is sometimes it leaves a black residue, but that washes off easily.
I love biore products but this did not stick to my face! I actually ended up returning it to Walmart and bought the original pore strips that I normally buy. I do love Charcoal products but was disappointed in this one. Step up your game biore, I know you can do better!
This product was easy to use. It really cleaned my pores out and ledt my skin feeling smooth and not dry. You can see what it pulled out of your skin which was gross but interesting.
These strips work WONDERS for my face. If you’re someone like me who is a skin care fanatic and spin brush your face where there is no texture, these will still get in there and get those nasty black heads out!
It works good but not as great as I would like this was my first time using this product I don't think I would use it again it didn't meet my expectations I bought it at Walmart
I love it. It’s what deep cleaning should be. It’s how I feel after I use it just feel clear. I didn’t know how much I will love this until I used at my sisters house over the weekend. Nice packaging that I can take with me everywhere I travel. I gave one to my friend and she loved it
Amazing product I would recommend it to all of my friends the packaging is user friendly. It was very effective. I only have used this product once but I love it. I would buy it again. I thought it was amazing.
Q & A
How soon did the results appear?
Do these actually work? I feel like pore strips usually don't help me to get out blackheads. Is this more exceptional than others?
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Does it really work? I mean, I have been tried a lot of products like this but they doesn't work, so i need a reference
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos