BY BIORÉ

How to Use:

• Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché

Cautions:

• Use only on the nose
  • Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
  • Do not use more often than once every three days

How it Works:

• Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours

• Would any one recommend these biore deep cleansing charco...11 Answers
  • does this work well?Bioré® Deep Cleansing Pore Strips7 Answers
  • How soon did the results appear?23 Answers
Beverly K.
I absolutely was amazed at the quality of this product. I could not believe what came off of my nose. I would definitely recommend it. Deep clean followed with a face cleanser..amazing
Chloe D.
I love these. I've been using this frequently ever since I bought it. The packaging is simple. I bought it from ulta, but you could probably find it anywhere. I've used this so many times and I would buy it again.
lanna w.
Bountiful, UT
pulls out the black heads way better than regular strips.it is very effective and works perfectly. it is very good for the price and its very gentle on skin aswell i would definantly recommend this. will buy again
Tracey D.
Brewton, AL
I will have to admit that I was a skeptic when charcoal based ingredients became popular in skin care products. But after trying this, I'm impressed with how well it works for my skin.
whitney y.
Ormond Beach, FL
I love these strips! I like that they are black, which makes it easier to see all of the oil and junk that comes out of your pores! These are my go to strips! I will continue to buy these. They work very well and grab a hold of everything. They are awesome! Buy these and you will NOT regret it!
Abby S.
Saint Michael
It works great, after use though skin is a little dry and left black after removing the strip. Works great though if you apply it to clean moist skin. After first use, noticeably removed dirt and a few blackheads.
Jacqui B.
Philpot, KY
I feel like elmers glue worked better than these did. I like the original ones better than the charcoal ones. They leave a black film behind. Which makes me have to wash my face again.
Kayla C.
Shasta Lake, CA
These definitely get the job done. I love feeling how clean my nose feels after using these. The charcoal really seems to cleanse out my pores and I believe they help to minimize them.
Esmy L.
Pasadena Tx.
I can definitely say that this product REDUCES most of the black heads not all but it is perfect for an event that you need to go to and can't find a way to make them less noticeable.
Natalia G.
These strips are good for blackheads and all those pores in your nose. It’s that time of the year Christmas where you having dinner with family , having perfect skin why not take off all the pores in your nose !
Julia N.
Stratford, CT
How soon did the results appear?
Teah S.
Chamily R.
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Ana D.
Monterrey, Nuevo León
Samantha M.
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?