Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
Remove weeks (yes- weeks!) worth of pore gunk with just one strip. With natural charcoal, pore strips suck out deep-down dirt, oil and blackheads, leaving skin feeling fresh, clean and 3x less oily.
- With Natural Charcoal, known for its ability to draw out and trap deep-down impurities
How to Use:
- Remove strip from pouch. Twist strip to loosen and separate slits prior to use (see illustration)
- After washing your face, thoroughly wet your nose. The strip won’t stick on a dry nose
- Dry hands. Peel strip off plastic liner. Apply to nose area, smooth side down, pressing down to ensure good contact with skin
- Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché
- Slowly and carefully peel off starting at edges, pulling toward center. Any residue left on skin is easily removed with rinsing
- Use only on the nose
- Avoid using on acne blemishes or swollen, sunburned, excessively dry skin, or skin prone to spider veins
- Consult a physician before using on skin being treated with prescription acne medication
- Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
- Remove strip as directed promptly after it becomes stiff. If strip is difficult or painful to remove, wet strip thoroughly until it slides off easily. Forceful removal of the strip should be avoided and may cause skin abrasions. If this occurs, discontinue use and consult a physician
- Do not use more often than once every three days
How it Works:
- Uses a blend of C-bond technology to remove the dirt and oil that causes blackheads
- With purifying charcoal powder, the strip acts like a sponge to draw out and absorb excess dirt and oil, reducing shine
- Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours
Polyquaternium-37, Silica, Water, Glycerin, Polysilicone-13, Iron Oxides, Peg-12 Dimethicone, Menthol, Charcoal Powder, Styrene/Stearyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Methylparaben.see more...
Top Questions See all 1,195 Q&A
Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
I absolutely was amazed at the quality of this product. I could not believe what came off of my nose. I would definitely recommend it. Deep clean followed with a face cleanser..amazing
I love these. I've been using this frequently ever since I bought it. The packaging is simple. I bought it from ulta, but you could probably find it anywhere. I've used this so many times and I would buy it again.
pulls out the black heads way better than regular strips.it is very effective and works perfectly. it is very good for the price and its very gentle on skin aswell i would definantly recommend this. will buy again
I will have to admit that I was a skeptic when charcoal based ingredients became popular in skin care products. But after trying this, I'm impressed with how well it works for my skin.
I love these strips! I like that they are black, which makes it easier to see all of the oil and junk that comes out of your pores! These are my go to strips! I will continue to buy these. They work very well and grab a hold of everything. They are awesome! Buy these and you will NOT regret it!
It works great, after use though skin is a little dry and left black after removing the strip. Works great though if you apply it to clean moist skin. After first use, noticeably removed dirt and a few blackheads.
I feel like elmers glue worked better than these did. I like the original ones better than the charcoal ones. They leave a black film behind. Which makes me have to wash my face again.
These definitely get the job done. I love feeling how clean my nose feels after using these. The charcoal really seems to cleanse out my pores and I believe they help to minimize them.
I can definitely say that this product REDUCES most of the black heads not all but it is perfect for an event that you need to go to and can't find a way to make them less noticeable.
These strips are good for blackheads and all those pores in your nose. It’s that time of the year Christmas where you having dinner with family , having perfect skin why not take off all the pores in your nose !
Q & A
How soon did the results appear?
Do these actually work? I feel like pore strips usually don't help me to get out blackheads. Is this more exceptional than others?
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Does it really work? I mean, I have been tried a lot of products like this but they doesn't work, so i need a reference
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos