Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
Remove weeks (yes- weeks!) worth of pore gunk with just one strip. With natural charcoal, pore strips suck out deep-down dirt, oil and blackheads, leaving skin feeling fresh, clean and 3x less oily.
- With Natural Charcoal, known for its ability to draw out and trap deep-down impurities
How to Use:
- Remove strip from pouch. Twist strip to loosen and separate slits prior to use (see illustration)
- After washing your face, thoroughly wet your nose. The strip won’t stick on a dry nose
- Dry hands. Peel strip off plastic liner. Apply to nose area, smooth side down, pressing down to ensure good contact with skin
- Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché
- Slowly and carefully peel off starting at edges, pulling toward center. Any residue left on skin is easily removed with rinsing
- Use only on the nose
- Avoid using on acne blemishes or swollen, sunburned, excessively dry skin, or skin prone to spider veins
- Consult a physician before using on skin being treated with prescription acne medication
- Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
- Remove strip as directed promptly after it becomes stiff. If strip is difficult or painful to remove, wet strip thoroughly until it slides off easily. Forceful removal of the strip should be avoided and may cause skin abrasions. If this occurs, discontinue use and consult a physician
- Do not use more often than once every three days
How it Works:
- Uses a blend of C-bond technology to remove the dirt and oil that causes blackheads
- With purifying charcoal powder, the strip acts like a sponge to draw out and absorb excess dirt and oil, reducing shine
- Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours
Polyquaternium-37, Silica, Water, Glycerin, Polysilicone-13, Iron Oxides, Peg-12 Dimethicone, Menthol, Charcoal Powder, Styrene/Stearyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Methylparaben.see more...
Top Questions See all 1,190 Q&A
Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
I have tried this and at first it was a failure. I tried it again buy applying a how towel on my nose and oh my! My pores opened up and I got a lot of gunk and black heads. Yuck! It’s effective.
Cute packaging. Smells really good. Can buy it at Walmart or Target. Super easy to use and makes your blackheads go away. Most definitely would recommend if you have stubborn blackheads.
Love the product. Its strong so wouldn't recommend using it too often but love that its black and makes me happy to see so clearly how many whiteheads are being cleaned out!
I am a fan of this product. I think it worked really well for me and i saw great results from the use of this product. The only takeaway is that it is pretty painful. Overall though I did really like this product.
I ended up buyinf this product at walmart and i feel like it Didn't really work for me felt like it really didn't remove any pores Im a first time user and I don't think I'd try again.
It works great, after use though skin is a little dry and left black after removing the strip. Works great though if you apply it to clean moist skin. After first use, noticeably removed dirt and a few blackheads.
With the current craze of charcoal face products, this is really a diamond in the ruff. Available at your local store, this product is worth every penny. I pick a pack up nearly everytime I am in the store. I would HIGHLY recommend to others!
My nose is my problem area especially when it come to the pores on my nose and these strips actually pulled a log of oil and dirt out of the pores on my nose excellent product... yayyy
Did not like these at all. I was pretty excited to use these, so I was very disappointed when they didn't work at all. I really didn't see any difference in my pores after using them. However, my skin did feel softer after removing the strip so I guess that's a plus.
I will have to admit that I was a skeptic when charcoal based ingredients became popular in skin care products. But after trying this, I'm impressed with how well it works for my skin.
Q & A
How soon did the results appear?
Do these actually work? I feel like pore strips usually don't help me to get out blackheads. Is this more exceptional than others?
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Does it really work? I mean, I have been tried a lot of products like this but they doesn't work, so i need a reference
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos