Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
Remove weeks (yes- weeks!) worth of pore gunk with just one strip. With natural charcoal, pore strips suck out deep-down dirt, oil and blackheads, leaving skin feeling fresh, clean and 3x less oily.
- With Natural Charcoal, known for its ability to draw out and trap deep-down impurities
How to Use:
- Remove strip from pouch. Twist strip to loosen and separate slits prior to use (see illustration)
- After washing your face, thoroughly wet your nose. The strip won’t stick on a dry nose
- Dry hands. Peel strip off plastic liner. Apply to nose area, smooth side down, pressing down to ensure good contact with skin
- Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché
- Slowly and carefully peel off starting at edges, pulling toward center. Any residue left on skin is easily removed with rinsing
- Use only on the nose
- Avoid using on acne blemishes or swollen, sunburned, excessively dry skin, or skin prone to spider veins
- Consult a physician before using on skin being treated with prescription acne medication
- Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
- Remove strip as directed promptly after it becomes stiff. If strip is difficult or painful to remove, wet strip thoroughly until it slides off easily. Forceful removal of the strip should be avoided and may cause skin abrasions. If this occurs, discontinue use and consult a physician
- Do not use more often than once every three days
How it Works:
- Uses a blend of C-bond technology to remove the dirt and oil that causes blackheads
- With purifying charcoal powder, the strip acts like a sponge to draw out and absorb excess dirt and oil, reducing shine
- Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours
Polyquaternium-37, Silica, Water, Glycerin, Polysilicone-13, Iron Oxides, Peg-12 Dimethicone, Menthol, Charcoal Powder, Styrene/Stearyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Methylparaben.see more...
Top Questions See all 1,192 Q&A
Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
I love these products. They really helped with my nose pores a lot. I feel like a brand new person every time I use them. I always buy these from Walmart or CVS. No improvement is needed! Every thing is great !
These strips are good for blackheads and all those pores in your nose. It’s that time of the year Christmas where you having dinner with family , having perfect skin why not take off all the pores in your nose !
Absolutely loved these charcoal pore strips!! Really dug into my nose and extracted my blackheads. Could definitely tell a difference from before using the pods strip and after. I use these regularly one a week!
I live by these strips. I use a charcoal nose strip at least twice a week to help minimize pores and make blackheads less noticeable. It works super well too! Takes out so much gunk!
I really really loved this product it seemed to help very well! It was not to expensive which was nice! The smell was not bad!! I would definitely recommend for others to use! The package was basic! I loved it!
I purchased about a year or two ago and have used this many of times! This product works very well on my nose and chin! I will always use this product and I recommend this to my family and friends!
I use this product every week. It works so well and always gets rid of all of my blackheads that are deep in my nose. I’ve told my friends about this product and have gotten them to try it out and they love it.
i had always wanted to try these pore strips out but i was never really bothered by the white heads i had until one day when i pushed on my nose and some gunk got out that's when i immediately said i HAD to try these out. I had never used any type of pore strips and as the first time these were great! They left my nose so clean and smooth it felt soooo good! I had family over the day i tried them and when they saw the results they all wanted to try it out so we all tried i out and we fell in love with it! I recommend you put a really warm cloth over your nose for about 5-10 minutes so it can really open up your pores
I heard such great things about this product, but sadly it wasn’t as effective for me. The packaging is nice and price is good, but I was a little Disappointed with the results. Probably would not purchase again.
I've used their regular pore strips for years but I love these even more! I think they work better in the long term..only thing I would mention is sometimes it leaves a black residue, but that washes off easily.
Q & A
How soon did the results appear?
Do these actually work? I feel like pore strips usually don't help me to get out blackheads. Is this more exceptional than others?
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Does it really work? I mean, I have been tried a lot of products like this but they doesn't work, so i need a reference
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos