BY BIORÉ

How to Use:

• Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché

Cautions:

• Use only on the nose
  • Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
  • Do not use more often than once every three days

How it Works:

• Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours

• Would any one recommend these biore deep cleansing charco...11 Answers
  • does this work well?Bioré® Deep Cleansing Pore Strips7 Answers
  • How soon did the results appear?23 Answers
Brandi A.
Greenwood, SC
LOVE! My skin felt so revitalized and cleansed after. It definitely got some nasty gunk out even on the first try. I recommend to anyone who has a lot of blackheads or large pores on nose!
Tara N.
These worked very nicely and you could really see what was in your pores. It did leave black outline around the nose which was not expected the first time used but it did wash away easily.
Caitlyn K.
Streamwood, IL
i do love these strips because when you take them off it does get out a lot of the gunk in your pores. but i've realized you kind of have to take it off in a certain way to get the best effects but again i use it when i can & i love them.
Kyra U.
Goodyear
I liked the strips because you could see the effectiveness but at the same time is dried my nose out and I started peeling a little bad. It's not expensive but for me it was a one time use
Catherine B.
west haven
I love the poor strips. Honestly they do hurt a little when you take them off but when you do the results are absolutely amazing! They went beyond my expectations! I buy them every time I run out and keep buying them.
Lasiana N.
Love Love LOVE these strips. I for one have a lot of white heads , so doing these strips at least once a week helps to get rid of them. Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
Sabrina D.
I absolutely loved this product!! It worked amazing for me, it lifted so much and didn't hurt any it also made my skin soft afterwords ! Would highly recommend !! I got mine from Walmart and will be getting them again!
Katherine H.
Boone, NC
Good product! Effectively does the job, but leaves behind some little black pieces on the surrounding skin. It takes a hot second to dry- but that leaves time for a quick episode of your favorite show or a youtube video in between!
BreAnn J.
I LOVE THESE THINGS!! Best things ever! They pull my black heads out and leave my nose so smooth❤ they're a great price, especially for he value pack! I love getting at any local drugstore
Ana R.
Carlsbad, CA
I have always loved the nose strips, but adding characoal into the mix took it to the next level. My pores look sooo good Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips. I highly recommend this product!
Julia N.
Stratford, CT
How soon did the results appear?
Teah S.
Chamily R.
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Ana D.
Monterrey, Nuevo León
Samantha M.
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?