Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
Remove weeks (yes- weeks!) worth of pore gunk with just one strip. With natural charcoal, pore strips suck out deep-down dirt, oil and blackheads, leaving skin feeling fresh, clean and 3x less oily.
- With Natural Charcoal, known for its ability to draw out and trap deep-down impurities
How to Use:
- Remove strip from pouch. Twist strip to loosen and separate slits prior to use (see illustration)
- After washing your face, thoroughly wet your nose. The strip won’t stick on a dry nose
- Dry hands. Peel strip off plastic liner. Apply to nose area, smooth side down, pressing down to ensure good contact with skin
- Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché
- Slowly and carefully peel off starting at edges, pulling toward center. Any residue left on skin is easily removed with rinsing
- Use only on the nose
- Avoid using on acne blemishes or swollen, sunburned, excessively dry skin, or skin prone to spider veins
- Consult a physician before using on skin being treated with prescription acne medication
- Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
- Remove strip as directed promptly after it becomes stiff. If strip is difficult or painful to remove, wet strip thoroughly until it slides off easily. Forceful removal of the strip should be avoided and may cause skin abrasions. If this occurs, discontinue use and consult a physician
- Do not use more often than once every three days
How it Works:
- Uses a blend of C-bond technology to remove the dirt and oil that causes blackheads
- With purifying charcoal powder, the strip acts like a sponge to draw out and absorb excess dirt and oil, reducing shine
- Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours
Polyquaternium-37, Silica, Water, Glycerin, Polysilicone-13, Iron Oxides, Peg-12 Dimethicone, Menthol, Charcoal Powder, Styrene/Stearyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Methylparaben.see more...
Top Questions See all 1,197 Q&A
Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
LOVE! My skin felt so revitalized and cleansed after. It definitely got some nasty gunk out even on the first try. I recommend to anyone who has a lot of blackheads or large pores on nose!
These worked very nicely and you could really see what was in your pores. It did leave black outline around the nose which was not expected the first time used but it did wash away easily.
i do love these strips because when you take them off it does get out a lot of the gunk in your pores. but i've realized you kind of have to take it off in a certain way to get the best effects but again i use it when i can & i love them.
I liked the strips because you could see the effectiveness but at the same time is dried my nose out and I started peeling a little bad. It's not expensive but for me it was a one time use
I love the poor strips. Honestly they do hurt a little when you take them off but when you do the results are absolutely amazing! They went beyond my expectations! I buy them every time I run out and keep buying them.
I absolutely loved this product!! It worked amazing for me, it lifted so much and didn't hurt any it also made my skin soft afterwords ! Would highly recommend !! I got mine from Walmart and will be getting them again!
Good product! Effectively does the job, but leaves behind some little black pieces on the surrounding skin. It takes a hot second to dry- but that leaves time for a quick episode of your favorite show or a youtube video in between!
I LOVE THESE THINGS!! Best things ever! They pull my black heads out and leave my nose so smooth❤ they're a great price, especially for he value pack! I love getting at any local drugstore
Q & A
How soon did the results appear?
Do these actually work? I feel like pore strips usually don't help me to get out blackheads. Is this more exceptional than others?
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Does it really work? I mean, I have been tried a lot of products like this but they doesn't work, so i need a reference
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos