BY BIORÉ

How to Use:

• Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché

Cautions:

• Use only on the nose
  • Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
  • Do not use more often than once every three days

How it Works:

• Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours

• Would any one recommend these biore deep cleansing charco...11 Answers
  • does this work well?Bioré® Deep Cleansing Pore Strips7 Answers
  • How soon did the results appear?23 Answers
Janette D.
Let me tell you, if you have big pores and have a hard time getting those stubborn black heads out with the original strips, you won’t struggle any more! These babies take EVERYTHING out!
Cyanna R.
Mission, TX
Omg! I can't rave about these strips forever! These strips are affordable and found them at my local drugstore Rite Aid and they work wonders, my nose looked so clean and blackheads were gone!!!
Charlin F.
SUPER disappointed with the charcoal nose strips. I was really hoping they would work on the blackheads on my nose, and they barely stuck. Total waste of time and money. And I didn't even feel the charcoal cleansing at all.
Amya R.
Sandy, OR
Although I was extremely satisfied with the results I got the first time trying the product, it doesn't seem to interest me anymore. It just doesn't extract my pores like I want it to do.
Victoria C.
Portland, OR
Love these!! It's super cool seeing all the gunk they pull out of your skin. They aren't too harsh and don't hurt and they are super easy to use. My boyfriend and I use them all the time!!
Lauren J.
Brookhaven, MS
Pretty good product. Only thing is the price. $$$ for only a few strips.
Overall works great. Instructions are a no brainer. And it’s a company that you know you’re getting a good product.
Maggie S.
Wilton, CT
Love this product! Not only do I believe it is effective but also very satisfying. I have been using the biore pore strips for years but only recently switched to the charcoal pore strips and can't recommend more! Definitely prefer these over the classic.
Catherine B.
west haven
I love the poor strips. Honestly they do hurt a little when you take them off but when you do the results are absolutely amazing! They went beyond my expectations! I buy them every time I run out and keep buying them.
Dre V.
Wetumpka
There is room for improvement on this item. It needs something more to get everything out of your pores. It does it’s best in my opinion although it’s hard to get it to stay on your nose.
Pawanjot N.
Best pore strip out there. I love using this once a week on my nose because it really removes all the black heads which helps my makeup look amazing. Walmart and target are always in stock and they are only 4.99.
Julia N.
Stratford, CT
How soon did the results appear?
Teah S.
Chamily R.
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Ana D.
Monterrey, Nuevo León
Samantha M.
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?