Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
Remove weeks (yes- weeks!) worth of pore gunk with just one strip. With natural charcoal, pore strips suck out deep-down dirt, oil and blackheads, leaving skin feeling fresh, clean and 3x less oily.
- With Natural Charcoal, known for its ability to draw out and trap deep-down impurities
How to Use:
- Remove strip from pouch. Twist strip to loosen and separate slits prior to use (see illustration)
- After washing your face, thoroughly wet your nose. The strip won’t stick on a dry nose
- Dry hands. Peel strip off plastic liner. Apply to nose area, smooth side down, pressing down to ensure good contact with skin
- Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché
- Slowly and carefully peel off starting at edges, pulling toward center. Any residue left on skin is easily removed with rinsing
- Use only on the nose
- Avoid using on acne blemishes or swollen, sunburned, excessively dry skin, or skin prone to spider veins
- Consult a physician before using on skin being treated with prescription acne medication
- Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
- Remove strip as directed promptly after it becomes stiff. If strip is difficult or painful to remove, wet strip thoroughly until it slides off easily. Forceful removal of the strip should be avoided and may cause skin abrasions. If this occurs, discontinue use and consult a physician
- Do not use more often than once every three days
How it Works:
- Uses a blend of C-bond technology to remove the dirt and oil that causes blackheads
- With purifying charcoal powder, the strip acts like a sponge to draw out and absorb excess dirt and oil, reducing shine
- Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours
Polyquaternium-37, Silica, Water, Glycerin, Polysilicone-13, Iron Oxides, Peg-12 Dimethicone, Menthol, Charcoal Powder, Styrene/Stearyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Methylparaben.see more...
Top Questions See all 1,196 Q&A
Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
These are so fun, this strip gets all the gunk out of your nose. I use these all the time and love seeing what comes off at the end. It hurts slightly when your peeling it off but your nose is so soft and clean after!
I use these pore strips once a week and it leaves my nose clear from blackheads all week. I get so many compliments about how clear my nose looks and it's all thanks to this product. I would highly recommend buying it.
Love love love these ... I just did this over the weekend with one of my friends and you could see all the black heads and pores they cleared out . I'm making my boyfriend get them too lol
I love the strips by themselves, but the charcoal strips are absolutely out of this world. I don't know if it's just something in the charcoal itself or what but I'd give it a 5 out of 5!
SUPER disappointed with the charcoal nose strips. I was really hoping they would work on the blackheads on my nose, and they barely stuck. Total waste of time and money. And I didn't even feel the charcoal cleansing at all.
I love these charcoal nose strips compared to the regular ones. I feel these work MUCH better. I recommend them to anyone who gets blackheads on their nose. I buy mine from Walmart and Target.
Best pore strip out there. I love using this once a week on my nose because it really removes all the black heads which helps my makeup look amazing. Walmart and target are always in stock and they are only 4.99.
I do love these nose strips and they do what they claim but they hurt so bad , very harsh on my face I literally tear trying to get them off . But they do work and I do use them regardless
I LOVE THESE THINGS!! Best things ever! They pull my black heads out and leave my nose so smooth❤ they're a great price, especially for he value pack! I love getting at any local drugstore
These pore strips are one of my favorites. I use them every other day. The packaging was clean and attractive. I bout it at Walmart but have found them almost everywhere. I takes away so many clogged pores but, it is hard to get the strings to stay in the corners. Other than that I would buy them again.
Q & A
How soon did the results appear?
Do these actually work? I feel like pore strips usually don't help me to get out blackheads. Is this more exceptional than others?
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Does it really work? I mean, I have been tried a lot of products like this but they doesn't work, so i need a reference
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos