BY BIORÉ

How to Use:

• Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché

Cautions:

• Use only on the nose
  • Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
  • Do not use more often than once every three days

How it Works:

• Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours

• Would any one recommend these biore deep cleansing charco...11 Answers
  • does this work well?Bioré® Deep Cleansing Pore Strips7 Answers
  • How soon did the results appear?23 Answers
Abby R.
Pickerington, OH
These are so fun, this strip gets all the gunk out of your nose. I use these all the time and love seeing what comes off at the end. It hurts slightly when your peeling it off but your nose is so soft and clean after!
Aviv G.
I use these pore strips once a week and it leaves my nose clear from blackheads all week. I get so many compliments about how clear my nose looks and it's all thanks to this product. I would highly recommend buying it.
Shannon D.
Love love love these ... I just did this over the weekend with one of my friends and you could see all the black heads and pores they cleared out . I'm making my boyfriend get them too lol
Lostaf
I love the strips by themselves, but the charcoal strips are absolutely out of this world. I don't know if it's just something in the charcoal itself or what but I'd give it a 5 out of 5!
Charlin F.
SUPER disappointed with the charcoal nose strips. I was really hoping they would work on the blackheads on my nose, and they barely stuck. Total waste of time and money. And I didn't even feel the charcoal cleansing at all.
Racheal S.
Andover, NY
I love these charcoal nose strips compared to the regular ones. I feel these work MUCH better. I recommend them to anyone who gets blackheads on their nose. I buy mine from Walmart and Target.
Pawanjot N.
Best pore strip out there. I love using this once a week on my nose because it really removes all the black heads which helps my makeup look amazing. Walmart and target are always in stock and they are only 4.99.
Alyssa S.
Tuckahoe
I do love these nose strips and they do what they claim but they hurt so bad , very harsh on my face I literally tear trying to get them off . But they do work and I do use them regardless
BreAnn J.
I LOVE THESE THINGS!! Best things ever! They pull my black heads out and leave my nose so smooth❤ they're a great price, especially for he value pack! I love getting at any local drugstore
Kendra T.
Groveland Fl
These pore strips are one of my favorites. I use them every other day. The packaging was clean and attractive. I bout it at Walmart but have found them almost everywhere. I takes away so many clogged pores but, it is hard to get the strings to stay in the corners. Other than that I would buy them again.
Julia N.
Stratford, CT
How soon did the results appear?
Teah S.
Chamily R.
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Ana D.
Monterrey, Nuevo León
Samantha M.
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?