BY BIORÉ

How to Use:

• Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché

Cautions:

• Use only on the nose
  • Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
  • Do not use more often than once every three days

How it Works:

• Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours

• Would any one recommend these biore deep cleansing charco...11 Answers
  • does this work well?Bioré® Deep Cleansing Pore Strips7 Answers
  • How soon did the results appear?23 Answers
Derielle K.
Oklahoma City, OK
This product can be very hit or miss. When it works well for me it does a fantastic job of working on my problem areas like my nose. However sometimes I have a hard time having it function in the way that it should.
Jessica S.
Calcium, New York
This was my first time buying these charcoal strips and I like them better than the original strips. I would recommend them to anyone because they do have hat they're supposed to. The price is reasonable! I will definitely be buying them again and again.
Katie B.
Athens, TN
Very cool product. Gross to see all the stuff on the strip after I pull it off (eww). First time user but will definitely buy again. Kinda flimsy packaging. Good price for a drugstore product.
Missi G.
Coeburn, VA
I've used the regular strip with good results but these were Ammmmaaaaazzziiiinnng. My daughter tried it for the first time and was horrified at the results on the strip. She didn't realize how clogged her pores were
Saraeli F.
Really good product really takes all the black heads out with no problem. Doesn't hurt to pull off either. This is my go to product when I have to get rid of a lot of black heads. I recommend this to all my friends.
jaryn j.
Gets all the grime and nastiness out of your pores. If you use it right. Sometimes it would get nothing and i'd be disappointed. Not sure what the trick is though. I bought mine box at Walmart but you can buy it pretty much anywhere. I would recommend!
Cindi S.
East Elmhurst, NY
Love it! I really feel like the activated charcoal works wonders to pull out even the most stubborn black heads! Super effective, and I think it's a great price for what you're getting.
Katie P.
Indianola, IA
I used these to get rid of blackheads on my nose and I thought they were alright. I didn’t noticed a huge difference from using them. They are reasonably priced I think and you can find them at Target and at Walmart
Zara S.
Greensboro, NC
These nose strips really are great. easy to use and really gets in deep and pulls out all the bad bacteria and black heads. Packaging is very nice
And it's inexpensive. I would buy this again.
Jill W.
These are easy to use. But didn’t seem to pull up much. I feel like there should have been more. My skin was a little red after (which is normal for me), and much drier in the nose area.
Julia N.
Stratford, CT
How soon did the results appear?
Teah S.
Chamily R.
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Ana D.
Monterrey, Nuevo León
Samantha M.
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?