BY BIORÉ

How to Use:

• Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché

Cautions:

• Use only on the nose
  • Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
  • Do not use more often than once every three days

How it Works:

• Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours

• Would any one recommend these biore deep cleansing charco...11 Answers
  • does this work well?Bioré® Deep Cleansing Pore Strips7 Answers
  • How soon did the results appear?23 Answers
Alisha E.
I tried these pore strips on multiple occasions and each time I felt like it did nothing for skin.  I had high hopes for this product so I'm bummed it didn't work out for me. I would not purchase this product again, since it doesn't do anything for my skin.
Caitlyn K.
Streamwood, IL
i do love these strips because when you take them off it does get out a lot of the gunk in your pores. but i've realized you kind of have to take it off in a certain way to get the best effects but again i use it when i can & i love them.
Kasey O.
Montgomery, AL
My husband uses these for his blackheads on his nose. I have ever can barely get any out, but I also don't have a lot of blackheads on my nose either. If this hurts you didn't do it right.
Mikaylah M.
Church Hill, TN
These are pretty good. Personally I prefer the original pore strips. I probably won’t repurchase this one but I will definitely keep using the original. I don’t think the charcoal does anything extra for the skin.
Polly W.
I love anything charcoal so I was very excited to try this product out. It works really well and I have purchased several times. My nose feels soft and clean of any and all debris. I would totally recommend to anyone!
Sabrina D.
I absolutely loved this product!! It worked amazing for me, it lifted so much and didn't hurt any it also made my skin soft afterwords ! Would highly recommend !! I got mine from Walmart and will be getting them again!
Morgan B.
Greenwood
Removed lots of blackheads with strip from nose area. Skin was very smooth after using. First time using this specific product and I thought it worked very well and will be using it again.
Pawanjot N.
Best pore strip out there. I love using this once a week on my nose because it really removes all the black heads which helps my makeup look amazing. Walmart and target are always in stock and they are only 4.99.
Maggie S.
Wilton, CT
Love this product! Not only do I believe it is effective but also very satisfying. I have been using the biore pore strips for years but only recently switched to the charcoal pore strips and can't recommend more! Definitely prefer these over the classic.
Rachel L.
I tried this nose strip after I tried their other white ones and I personally found that the Biore white nose strips worked the best. This product just didn't pull as many blackheads out.
Julia N.
Stratford, CT
How soon did the results appear?
Teah S.
Chamily R.
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Ana D.
Monterrey, Nuevo León
Samantha M.
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?