Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
Remove weeks (yes- weeks!) worth of pore gunk with just one strip. With natural charcoal, pore strips suck out deep-down dirt, oil and blackheads, leaving skin feeling fresh, clean and 3x less oily.
- With Natural Charcoal, known for its ability to draw out and trap deep-down impurities
How to Use:
- Remove strip from pouch. Twist strip to loosen and separate slits prior to use (see illustration)
- After washing your face, thoroughly wet your nose. The strip won’t stick on a dry nose
- Dry hands. Peel strip off plastic liner. Apply to nose area, smooth side down, pressing down to ensure good contact with skin
- Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché
- Slowly and carefully peel off starting at edges, pulling toward center. Any residue left on skin is easily removed with rinsing
- Use only on the nose
- Avoid using on acne blemishes or swollen, sunburned, excessively dry skin, or skin prone to spider veins
- Consult a physician before using on skin being treated with prescription acne medication
- Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
- Remove strip as directed promptly after it becomes stiff. If strip is difficult or painful to remove, wet strip thoroughly until it slides off easily. Forceful removal of the strip should be avoided and may cause skin abrasions. If this occurs, discontinue use and consult a physician
- Do not use more often than once every three days
How it Works:
- Uses a blend of C-bond technology to remove the dirt and oil that causes blackheads
- With purifying charcoal powder, the strip acts like a sponge to draw out and absorb excess dirt and oil, reducing shine
- Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours
Polyquaternium-37, Silica, Water, Glycerin, Polysilicone-13, Iron Oxides, Peg-12 Dimethicone, Menthol, Charcoal Powder, Styrene/Stearyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Methylparaben.see more...
Top Questions See all 1,196 Q&A
Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
I tried these pore strips on multiple occasions and each time I felt like it did nothing for skin. I had high hopes for this product so I'm bummed it didn't work out for me. I would not purchase this product again, since it doesn't do anything for my skin.
i do love these strips because when you take them off it does get out a lot of the gunk in your pores. but i've realized you kind of have to take it off in a certain way to get the best effects but again i use it when i can & i love them.
My husband uses these for his blackheads on his nose. I have ever can barely get any out, but I also don't have a lot of blackheads on my nose either. If this hurts you didn't do it right.
These are pretty good. Personally I prefer the original pore strips. I probably won’t repurchase this one but I will definitely keep using the original. I don’t think the charcoal does anything extra for the skin.
I love anything charcoal so I was very excited to try this product out. It works really well and I have purchased several times. My nose feels soft and clean of any and all debris. I would totally recommend to anyone!
I absolutely loved this product!! It worked amazing for me, it lifted so much and didn't hurt any it also made my skin soft afterwords ! Would highly recommend !! I got mine from Walmart and will be getting them again!
Removed lots of blackheads with strip from nose area. Skin was very smooth after using. First time using this specific product and I thought it worked very well and will be using it again.
Best pore strip out there. I love using this once a week on my nose because it really removes all the black heads which helps my makeup look amazing. Walmart and target are always in stock and they are only 4.99.
Love this product! Not only do I believe it is effective but also very satisfying. I have been using the biore pore strips for years but only recently switched to the charcoal pore strips and can't recommend more! Definitely prefer these over the classic.
I tried this nose strip after I tried their other white ones and I personally found that the Biore white nose strips worked the best. This product just didn't pull as many blackheads out.
Q & A
How soon did the results appear?
Do these actually work? I feel like pore strips usually don't help me to get out blackheads. Is this more exceptional than others?
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Does it really work? I mean, I have been tried a lot of products like this but they doesn't work, so i need a reference
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos