BY BIORÉ

How to Use:

• Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché

Cautions:

• Use only on the nose
  • Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
  • Do not use more often than once every three days

How it Works:

• Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours

• Would any one recommend these biore deep cleansing charco...11 Answers
  • does this work well?Bioré® Deep Cleansing Pore Strips7 Answers
  • How soon did the results appear?23 Answers
Alyssa S.
Tuckahoe
I do love these nose strips and they do what they claim but they hurt so bad , very harsh on my face I literally tear trying to get them off . But they do work and I do use them regardless
Hannah H.
I've used a couple different kinds of pore strips, but this one blew my expectations out of the water. They cleaned out my blackheads and I felt so clean and smooth afterwards! I will 100% buy them over and over again.
Laura Grace S.
Dallas, TX
I didn’t feel like these did quite the same job as the original strips, they seemed to make my nose quite dry afterwards and removed an adequate amount but still less than original.
Brooke C.
Pensacola
The Charcoal pore strips are my favorite because the charcoal helps it to work deeper in your skin. They definitely met my expectations and were effective. They are great quality for the price. I would buy them again!
Chelsie D.
For the affordability of these pore strips I feel like they are a good fix to clear clogged pores. It worked really good on my nose. They also have strips you can put on your chin as well.
Amya R.
Sandy, OR
Although I was extremely satisfied with the results I got the first time trying the product, it doesn't seem to interest me anymore. It just doesn't extract my pores like I want it to do.
Leslie L.
it did take out some black heads but not as much as I wanted it to. The strip is not that sticky. I feel like if it where more sticky it would pull out more black heads. For the price it's a good product. It was gentle. Yes I would recommend to others
Janette D.
Let me tell you, if you have big pores and have a hard time getting those stubborn black heads out with the original strips, you won’t struggle any more! These babies take EVERYTHING out!
Kasey O.
Montgomery, AL
My husband uses these for his blackheads on his nose. I have ever can barely get any out, but I also don't have a lot of blackheads on my nose either. If this hurts you didn't do it right.
Maggie S.
Wilton, CT
Love this product! Not only do I believe it is effective but also very satisfying. I have been using the biore pore strips for years but only recently switched to the charcoal pore strips and can't recommend more! Definitely prefer these over the classic.
Julia N.
Stratford, CT
How soon did the results appear?
Teah S.
Chamily R.
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Ana D.
Monterrey, Nuevo León
Samantha M.
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?