Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
Remove weeks (yes- weeks!) worth of pore gunk with just one strip. With natural charcoal, pore strips suck out deep-down dirt, oil and blackheads, leaving skin feeling fresh, clean and 3x less oily.
- With Natural Charcoal, known for its ability to draw out and trap deep-down impurities
How to Use:
- Remove strip from pouch. Twist strip to loosen and separate slits prior to use (see illustration)
- After washing your face, thoroughly wet your nose. The strip won’t stick on a dry nose
- Dry hands. Peel strip off plastic liner. Apply to nose area, smooth side down, pressing down to ensure good contact with skin
- Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché
- Slowly and carefully peel off starting at edges, pulling toward center. Any residue left on skin is easily removed with rinsing
- Use only on the nose
- Avoid using on acne blemishes or swollen, sunburned, excessively dry skin, or skin prone to spider veins
- Consult a physician before using on skin being treated with prescription acne medication
- Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
- Remove strip as directed promptly after it becomes stiff. If strip is difficult or painful to remove, wet strip thoroughly until it slides off easily. Forceful removal of the strip should be avoided and may cause skin abrasions. If this occurs, discontinue use and consult a physician
- Do not use more often than once every three days
How it Works:
- Uses a blend of C-bond technology to remove the dirt and oil that causes blackheads
- With purifying charcoal powder, the strip acts like a sponge to draw out and absorb excess dirt and oil, reducing shine
- Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours
Polyquaternium-37, Silica, Water, Glycerin, Polysilicone-13, Iron Oxides, Peg-12 Dimethicone, Menthol, Charcoal Powder, Styrene/Stearyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Methylparaben.see more...
Top Questions See all 1,190 Q&A
Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
I do love these nose strips and they do what they claim but they hurt so bad , very harsh on my face I literally tear trying to get them off . But they do work and I do use them regardless
I've used a couple different kinds of pore strips, but this one blew my expectations out of the water. They cleaned out my blackheads and I felt so clean and smooth afterwards! I will 100% buy them over and over again.
I didn’t feel like these did quite the same job as the original strips, they seemed to make my nose quite dry afterwards and removed an adequate amount but still less than original.
The Charcoal pore strips are my favorite because the charcoal helps it to work deeper in your skin. They definitely met my expectations and were effective. They are great quality for the price. I would buy them again!
For the affordability of these pore strips I feel like they are a good fix to clear clogged pores. It worked really good on my nose. They also have strips you can put on your chin as well.
Although I was extremely satisfied with the results I got the first time trying the product, it doesn't seem to interest me anymore. It just doesn't extract my pores like I want it to do.
it did take out some black heads but not as much as I wanted it to. The strip is not that sticky. I feel like if it where more sticky it would pull out more black heads. For the price it's a good product. It was gentle. Yes I would recommend to others
Let me tell you, if you have big pores and have a hard time getting those stubborn black heads out with the original strips, you won’t struggle any more! These babies take EVERYTHING out!
My husband uses these for his blackheads on his nose. I have ever can barely get any out, but I also don't have a lot of blackheads on my nose either. If this hurts you didn't do it right.
Love this product! Not only do I believe it is effective but also very satisfying. I have been using the biore pore strips for years but only recently switched to the charcoal pore strips and can't recommend more! Definitely prefer these over the classic.
Q & A
How soon did the results appear?
Do these actually work? I feel like pore strips usually don't help me to get out blackheads. Is this more exceptional than others?
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Does it really work? I mean, I have been tried a lot of products like this but they doesn't work, so i need a reference
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos