BY BIORÉ

How to Use:

• Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché

Cautions:

• Use only on the nose
  • Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
  • Do not use more often than once every three days

How it Works:

• Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours

• Would any one recommend these biore deep cleansing charco...11 Answers
  • does this work well?Bioré® Deep Cleansing Pore Strips7 Answers
  • How soon did the results appear?23 Answers
Laura Grace S.
Dallas, TX
I didn’t feel like these did quite the same job as the original strips, they seemed to make my nose quite dry afterwards and removed an adequate amount but still less than original.
Mikalia B.
These are amazing for pulling out the gross stuff stuck in your nose. I didn't believe how much dirt was in there but it is a really cool thing to see it on the strip, you know it worked.
Victoria C.
Portland, OR
Love these!! It's super cool seeing all the gunk they pull out of your skin. They aren't too harsh and don't hurt and they are super easy to use. My boyfriend and I use them all the time!!
Ericktza R.
My boyfriend has a serious issue with blackheads on his nose and these are the only strips I've used on him that have made any difference! They pull everything out and leave him so clean!
Mackenzie D.
This product is terrible. It does not work at all. It is cheap and affordable, but I wouldnt spend it. It is harsh and it hurts. It is disappointing and it doesn't do anything. There is so much improving to do on this.
Alisha E.
I tried these pore strips on multiple occasions and each time I felt like it did nothing for skin.  I had high hopes for this product so I'm bummed it didn't work out for me. I would not purchase this product again, since it doesn't do anything for my skin.
Brandi A.
Greenwood, SC
LOVE! My skin felt so revitalized and cleansed after. It definitely got some nasty gunk out even on the first try. I recommend to anyone who has a lot of blackheads or large pores on nose!
Hannah H.
I've used a couple different kinds of pore strips, but this one blew my expectations out of the water. They cleaned out my blackheads and I felt so clean and smooth afterwards! I will 100% buy them over and over again.
Cyanna R.
Mission, TX
Omg! I can't rave about these strips forever! These strips are affordable and found them at my local drugstore Rite Aid and they work wonders, my nose looked so clean and blackheads were gone!!!
Tanya C.
I love these products because the price is really great! And the products work pretty well for how cheap it is! I always pet my face for days after using this. My nose feels free of all it's pores!
Julia N.
Stratford, CT
How soon did the results appear?
Teah S.
Chamily R.
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Ana D.
Monterrey, Nuevo León
Samantha M.
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?