Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
Remove weeks (yes- weeks!) worth of pore gunk with just one strip. With natural charcoal, pore strips suck out deep-down dirt, oil and blackheads, leaving skin feeling fresh, clean and 3x less oily.
- With Natural Charcoal, known for its ability to draw out and trap deep-down impurities
How to Use:
- Remove strip from pouch. Twist strip to loosen and separate slits prior to use (see illustration)
- After washing your face, thoroughly wet your nose. The strip won’t stick on a dry nose
- Dry hands. Peel strip off plastic liner. Apply to nose area, smooth side down, pressing down to ensure good contact with skin
- Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché
- Slowly and carefully peel off starting at edges, pulling toward center. Any residue left on skin is easily removed with rinsing
- Use only on the nose
- Avoid using on acne blemishes or swollen, sunburned, excessively dry skin, or skin prone to spider veins
- Consult a physician before using on skin being treated with prescription acne medication
- Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
- Remove strip as directed promptly after it becomes stiff. If strip is difficult or painful to remove, wet strip thoroughly until it slides off easily. Forceful removal of the strip should be avoided and may cause skin abrasions. If this occurs, discontinue use and consult a physician
- Do not use more often than once every three days
How it Works:
- Uses a blend of C-bond technology to remove the dirt and oil that causes blackheads
- With purifying charcoal powder, the strip acts like a sponge to draw out and absorb excess dirt and oil, reducing shine
- Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours
Polyquaternium-37, Silica, Water, Glycerin, Polysilicone-13, Iron Oxides, Peg-12 Dimethicone, Menthol, Charcoal Powder, Styrene/Stearyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Methylparaben.see more...
Top Questions See all 1,195 Q&A
Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
I didn’t feel like these did quite the same job as the original strips, they seemed to make my nose quite dry afterwards and removed an adequate amount but still less than original.
These are amazing for pulling out the gross stuff stuck in your nose. I didn't believe how much dirt was in there but it is a really cool thing to see it on the strip, you know it worked.
Love these!! It's super cool seeing all the gunk they pull out of your skin. They aren't too harsh and don't hurt and they are super easy to use. My boyfriend and I use them all the time!!
My boyfriend has a serious issue with blackheads on his nose and these are the only strips I've used on him that have made any difference! They pull everything out and leave him so clean!
This product is terrible. It does not work at all. It is cheap and affordable, but I wouldnt spend it. It is harsh and it hurts. It is disappointing and it doesn't do anything. There is so much improving to do on this.
I tried these pore strips on multiple occasions and each time I felt like it did nothing for skin. I had high hopes for this product so I'm bummed it didn't work out for me. I would not purchase this product again, since it doesn't do anything for my skin.
LOVE! My skin felt so revitalized and cleansed after. It definitely got some nasty gunk out even on the first try. I recommend to anyone who has a lot of blackheads or large pores on nose!
I've used a couple different kinds of pore strips, but this one blew my expectations out of the water. They cleaned out my blackheads and I felt so clean and smooth afterwards! I will 100% buy them over and over again.
Omg! I can't rave about these strips forever! These strips are affordable and found them at my local drugstore Rite Aid and they work wonders, my nose looked so clean and blackheads were gone!!!
I love these products because the price is really great! And the products work pretty well for how cheap it is! I always pet my face for days after using this. My nose feels free of all it's pores!
Q & A
How soon did the results appear?
Do these actually work? I feel like pore strips usually don't help me to get out blackheads. Is this more exceptional than others?
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Does it really work? I mean, I have been tried a lot of products like this but they doesn't work, so i need a reference
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos