BY BIORÉ

How to Use:

• Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché

Cautions:

• Use only on the nose
  • Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
  • Do not use more often than once every three days

How it Works:

• Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours

• Would any one recommend these biore deep cleansing charco...11 Answers
  • does this work well?Bioré® Deep Cleansing Pore Strips7 Answers
  • How soon did the results appear?23 Answers
Hannah H.
I've used a couple different kinds of pore strips, but this one blew my expectations out of the water. They cleaned out my blackheads and I felt so clean and smooth afterwards! I will 100% buy them over and over again.
Laura Grace S.
Dallas, TX
I didn’t feel like these did quite the same job as the original strips, they seemed to make my nose quite dry afterwards and removed an adequate amount but still less than original.
Hallie R.
Aspermont
It cleared out my pores and made my nose feel super smooth! I was hesitant to use them because I’d heard that they hurt when you pull them off, but there was no pain. Pulling off a bandaid is way worse! Would recommend
Marivel C.
Salt Lake City, UT
I love using these strips to clean out my pores. It's so satisfying to see the gunk that was in your nose. They're very inexpensive. The only problem I have is that sometimes when you take them off a bit of the sticky residue will stay on your nose.
Victoria C.
Portland, OR
Love these!! It's super cool seeing all the gunk they pull out of your skin. They aren't too harsh and don't hurt and they are super easy to use. My boyfriend and I use them all the time!!
Lauren J.
Brookhaven, MS
Pretty good product. Only thing is the price. $$$ for only a few strips.
Overall works great. Instructions are a no brainer. And it’s a company that you know you’re getting a good product.
Mikalia B.
These are amazing for pulling out the gross stuff stuck in your nose. I didn't believe how much dirt was in there but it is a really cool thing to see it on the strip, you know it worked.
Cyanna R.
Mission, TX
Omg! I can't rave about these strips forever! These strips are affordable and found them at my local drugstore Rite Aid and they work wonders, my nose looked so clean and blackheads were gone!!!
Toni t.
Katy
This product I felt was not as good as the orignial pore strips. It does open up and clean your pores but I felt I got better results from other products. Also if you get the strip too wet you will get the black charcoal on your hands. Over all it worked.
Isabel C.
Palmetto, FL
These are my fav pore strips, I use these about once a week depending on how much makeup I wore that week. I've used similar products and they just don't compare. If you have not tried these what are you waiting for?!
Julia N.
Stratford, CT
How soon did the results appear?
Teah S.
Chamily R.
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Ana D.
Monterrey, Nuevo León
Samantha M.
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?