BY BIORÉ

How to Use:

• Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché

Cautions:

• Use only on the nose
  • Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
  • Do not use more often than once every three days

How it Works:

• Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours

• Would any one recommend these biore deep cleansing charco...11 Answers
  • does this work well?Bioré® Deep Cleansing Pore Strips7 Answers
  • How soon did the results appear?23 Answers
Patricia M.
These are amazing!!!!! I have used pore strips in the past, but the charcoal really gets deeper into the pores to leave a clean look. It has significantly decreased the oiliness on my nose.
Sofia M.
It really helped my nose by getting rid of black heads. I bought in target, and would definitely use it again, it really met my expectation and got rid of the hard to reach blackheads. I would most defiantly get it again.
Lisa P.
La Quinta, CA
Love buying the pore strips for blackheads. It makes your skin feel clean and refreshed. Looking at all the blackheads come off of your skin is pretty cool. Very affordable product as well.
Vanessa S.
These are great at removing those stubborn blackheads. You do not want to do it too often that it wrecks your natural oils or causes damage. They work just as well as there original strips.
Marissa W.
105 hamilton ct
These nose strips are awesome! I use them once every two or three weeks and they last me a long time. I got my first pack at Ulta and i've been using it ever since. It CAN be harsh if it's stuck on there pretty good add some water and it will come off easier.
Sherry O.
New Castle
Used these on myself and my husband. Worked really well on both of us. He has a lot of blackheads on his nose and cheek bones and they pulled most of them out! We still use these regularly.
Tara N.
These worked very nicely and you could really see what was in your pores. It did leave black outline around the nose which was not expected the first time used but it did wash away easily.
Mikalia B.
These are amazing for pulling out the gross stuff stuck in your nose. I didn't believe how much dirt was in there but it is a really cool thing to see it on the strip, you know it worked.
Daniella R.
Florida
This is my little go to product when my nose needs a little touch up. It’s simple to use and remove. I typically leave it on for 15-20 minutes to really remove all the dirt and blackheads.
Ericktza R.
My boyfriend has a serious issue with blackheads on his nose and these are the only strips I've used on him that have made any difference! They pull everything out and leave him so clean!
Julia N.
Stratford, CT
How soon did the results appear?
Teah S.
Chamily R.
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Ana D.
Monterrey, Nuevo León
Samantha M.
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?