Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
Remove weeks (yes- weeks!) worth of pore gunk with just one strip. With natural charcoal, pore strips suck out deep-down dirt, oil and blackheads, leaving skin feeling fresh, clean and 3x less oily.
- With Natural Charcoal, known for its ability to draw out and trap deep-down impurities
How to Use:
- Remove strip from pouch. Twist strip to loosen and separate slits prior to use (see illustration)
- After washing your face, thoroughly wet your nose. The strip won’t stick on a dry nose
- Dry hands. Peel strip off plastic liner. Apply to nose area, smooth side down, pressing down to ensure good contact with skin
- Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché
- Slowly and carefully peel off starting at edges, pulling toward center. Any residue left on skin is easily removed with rinsing
- Use only on the nose
- Avoid using on acne blemishes or swollen, sunburned, excessively dry skin, or skin prone to spider veins
- Consult a physician before using on skin being treated with prescription acne medication
- Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
- Remove strip as directed promptly after it becomes stiff. If strip is difficult or painful to remove, wet strip thoroughly until it slides off easily. Forceful removal of the strip should be avoided and may cause skin abrasions. If this occurs, discontinue use and consult a physician
- Do not use more often than once every three days
How it Works:
- Uses a blend of C-bond technology to remove the dirt and oil that causes blackheads
- With purifying charcoal powder, the strip acts like a sponge to draw out and absorb excess dirt and oil, reducing shine
- Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours
Polyquaternium-37, Silica, Water, Glycerin, Polysilicone-13, Iron Oxides, Peg-12 Dimethicone, Menthol, Charcoal Powder, Styrene/Stearyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Methylparaben.see more...
Top Questions See all 1,190 Q&A
Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
These are amazing!!!!! I have used pore strips in the past, but the charcoal really gets deeper into the pores to leave a clean look. It has significantly decreased the oiliness on my nose.
It really helped my nose by getting rid of black heads. I bought in target, and would definitely use it again, it really met my expectation and got rid of the hard to reach blackheads. I would most defiantly get it again.
Love buying the pore strips for blackheads. It makes your skin feel clean and refreshed. Looking at all the blackheads come off of your skin is pretty cool. Very affordable product as well.
These are great at removing those stubborn blackheads. You do not want to do it too often that it wrecks your natural oils or causes damage. They work just as well as there original strips.
These nose strips are awesome! I use them once every two or three weeks and they last me a long time. I got my first pack at Ulta and i've been using it ever since. It CAN be harsh if it's stuck on there pretty good add some water and it will come off easier.
Used these on myself and my husband. Worked really well on both of us. He has a lot of blackheads on his nose and cheek bones and they pulled most of them out! We still use these regularly.
These worked very nicely and you could really see what was in your pores. It did leave black outline around the nose which was not expected the first time used but it did wash away easily.
These are amazing for pulling out the gross stuff stuck in your nose. I didn't believe how much dirt was in there but it is a really cool thing to see it on the strip, you know it worked.
This is my little go to product when my nose needs a little touch up. It’s simple to use and remove. I typically leave it on for 15-20 minutes to really remove all the dirt and blackheads.
My boyfriend has a serious issue with blackheads on his nose and these are the only strips I've used on him that have made any difference! They pull everything out and leave him so clean!
Q & A
How soon did the results appear?
Do these actually work? I feel like pore strips usually don't help me to get out blackheads. Is this more exceptional than others?
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Does it really work? I mean, I have been tried a lot of products like this but they doesn't work, so i need a reference
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos