BY BIORÉ

How to Use:

• Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché

Cautions:

• Use only on the nose
  • Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
  • Do not use more often than once every three days

How it Works:

• Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours

• Would any one recommend these biore deep cleansing charco...11 Answers
  • does this work well?Bioré® Deep Cleansing Pore Strips7 Answers
  • How soon did the results appear?23 Answers
Marissa W.
105 hamilton ct
These nose strips are awesome! I use them once every two or three weeks and they last me a long time. I got my first pack at Ulta and i've been using it ever since. It CAN be harsh if it's stuck on there pretty good add some water and it will come off easier.
Anna
I'm a sucker for pore strips and I really love this one. You can see all my nose's filthy secrets!! All of them!! So satisfying, very affordable at Walmart, go there it's a dollar or two less than the price at cvs haha!
Patricia M.
These are amazing!!!!! I have used pore strips in the past, but the charcoal really gets deeper into the pores to leave a clean look. It has significantly decreased the oiliness on my nose.
caydence m.
I've used this product a couple times and i think it is a bit pricey for the amount of pore strips that you receive. the packaging is pretty standard cardboard packaging. i have purchased them at both ulta and target. I wish they were stickier and was harsher.
Lisa P.
La Quinta, CA
Love buying the pore strips for blackheads. It makes your skin feel clean and refreshed. Looking at all the blackheads come off of your skin is pretty cool. Very affordable product as well.
Jean D.
Homer Glen, IL
I love this product because it got rid of my blackheads and it's not pricey! The only think that i don't like is when some residue gets stuck on the side of my nose but other than that i would recommend this to everybody!
Sherry O.
New Castle
Used these on myself and my husband. Worked really well on both of us. He has a lot of blackheads on his nose and cheek bones and they pulled most of them out! We still use these regularly.
Destiny C.
Recently my nose started getting a lot of bumps and dark spots and using these pore strips have made my nose look so much better . I don't think any other face mask has worked this good on my nose like these nose strips do. Everyone should try these strips .
Christina P.
Las Vegas
I had really stubborn black heads on my nose I’ve been trying to get rid of forever, but thankfully the strips were able to remove them! I was definitely surprised on how effective it was. I’ll stock up on these for sure!
Hannah S.
Hartford City, IN
This product is great! It is easy and simple to use. I buy it often, but wish it would take more blackheads out of my skin. I buy this product from Walmart, Target, or CVS. It is effective.
Julia N.
Stratford, CT
How soon did the results appear?
Teah S.
Chamily R.
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Ana D.
Monterrey, Nuevo León
Samantha M.
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?