Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
Remove weeks (yes- weeks!) worth of pore gunk with just one strip. With natural charcoal, pore strips suck out deep-down dirt, oil and blackheads, leaving skin feeling fresh, clean and 3x less oily.
- With Natural Charcoal, known for its ability to draw out and trap deep-down impurities
How to Use:
- Remove strip from pouch. Twist strip to loosen and separate slits prior to use (see illustration)
- After washing your face, thoroughly wet your nose. The strip won’t stick on a dry nose
- Dry hands. Peel strip off plastic liner. Apply to nose area, smooth side down, pressing down to ensure good contact with skin
- Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché
- Slowly and carefully peel off starting at edges, pulling toward center. Any residue left on skin is easily removed with rinsing
- Use only on the nose
- Avoid using on acne blemishes or swollen, sunburned, excessively dry skin, or skin prone to spider veins
- Consult a physician before using on skin being treated with prescription acne medication
- Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
- Remove strip as directed promptly after it becomes stiff. If strip is difficult or painful to remove, wet strip thoroughly until it slides off easily. Forceful removal of the strip should be avoided and may cause skin abrasions. If this occurs, discontinue use and consult a physician
- Do not use more often than once every three days
How it Works:
- Uses a blend of C-bond technology to remove the dirt and oil that causes blackheads
- With purifying charcoal powder, the strip acts like a sponge to draw out and absorb excess dirt and oil, reducing shine
- Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours
Polyquaternium-37, Silica, Water, Glycerin, Polysilicone-13, Iron Oxides, Peg-12 Dimethicone, Menthol, Charcoal Powder, Styrene/Stearyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Methylparaben.see more...
Top Questions See all 1,195 Q&A
Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
These nose strips are awesome! I use them once every two or three weeks and they last me a long time. I got my first pack at Ulta and i've been using it ever since. It CAN be harsh if it's stuck on there pretty good add some water and it will come off easier.
I'm a sucker for pore strips and I really love this one. You can see all my nose's filthy secrets!! All of them!! So satisfying, very affordable at Walmart, go there it's a dollar or two less than the price at cvs haha!
These are amazing!!!!! I have used pore strips in the past, but the charcoal really gets deeper into the pores to leave a clean look. It has significantly decreased the oiliness on my nose.
I've used this product a couple times and i think it is a bit pricey for the amount of pore strips that you receive. the packaging is pretty standard cardboard packaging. i have purchased them at both ulta and target. I wish they were stickier and was harsher.
Love buying the pore strips for blackheads. It makes your skin feel clean and refreshed. Looking at all the blackheads come off of your skin is pretty cool. Very affordable product as well.
I love this product because it got rid of my blackheads and it's not pricey! The only think that i don't like is when some residue gets stuck on the side of my nose but other than that i would recommend this to everybody!
Used these on myself and my husband. Worked really well on both of us. He has a lot of blackheads on his nose and cheek bones and they pulled most of them out! We still use these regularly.
Recently my nose started getting a lot of bumps and dark spots and using these pore strips have made my nose look so much better . I don't think any other face mask has worked this good on my nose like these nose strips do. Everyone should try these strips .
I had really stubborn black heads on my nose I’ve been trying to get rid of forever, but thankfully the strips were able to remove them! I was definitely surprised on how effective it was. I’ll stock up on these for sure!
This product is great! It is easy and simple to use. I buy it often, but wish it would take more blackheads out of my skin. I buy this product from Walmart, Target, or CVS. It is effective.
Q & A
How soon did the results appear?
Do these actually work? I feel like pore strips usually don't help me to get out blackheads. Is this more exceptional than others?
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Does it really work? I mean, I have been tried a lot of products like this but they doesn't work, so i need a reference
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos