BY BIORÉ

How to Use:

• Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché

Cautions:

• Use only on the nose
  • Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
  • Do not use more often than once every three days

How it Works:

• Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours

• Would any one recommend these biore deep cleansing charco...11 Answers
  • does this work well?Bioré® Deep Cleansing Pore Strips7 Answers
  • How soon did the results appear?23 Answers
caydence m.
I've used this product a couple times and i think it is a bit pricey for the amount of pore strips that you receive. the packaging is pretty standard cardboard packaging. i have purchased them at both ulta and target. I wish they were stickier and was harsher.
Patricia V.
North Liberty , IA
This is my ride or die product for easily getting rid of black heads. The key is to place a hot wet towel over your nose to open up your pores then place a strip over your nose without wetting the the strip then wait 15 min and wala. I love these!
Nicole W.
peachtree
I definitely recommend these. The stick very nicely and get everything out. You can see the gunk coming from your pores on the pad. They are effective and help relieve your disgusting pores. Recommended use once a week.
Sofia M.
It really helped my nose by getting rid of black heads. I bought in target, and would definitely use it again, it really met my expectation and got rid of the hard to reach blackheads. I would most defiantly get it again.
Brooke M.
ponte vedra beach
These strips used to work wonders on my face back in the day but lately they’ve been lacking. I follow the directions perfectly and I still get no blackheads on my strip and TRUST ME I have endless amounts of blackheads
Alexis W.
Englewood, CO
I really love these pore strips! They are so satisfying! Once the strip gets almost “crusty” you can rip it off and I always get so much out of my nose (sorry tmi). The price is good and I really highly recommend them!
Kylee D.
Palestine, TX
It was awesome with my skin . It left my skin feeling fantastic and soft . It is in nice packaging and it’s gentle on my skin . It is very effective . You should buy it . I don’t think it needs improvement . It’s perfect
Lexie L.
Tazewell, VA
I could tell a little difference in my black heads on my nose by this product but I wouldn't say it was fantastic. It was a good product but to you had to use it longer than it said to and was very painful to get off. But for a drug store product, it was okay.
Nicole M.
visalia
This does its job, if you have large pores on your nose this will help clear them out. This drys quickly and is not painful to peel off. I don’t want to make my nose pores larger so I don’t use it more than twice a month.
Troy O.
This product is amazing!!!..... it really gets the job done, honestly!!! It cleans pores and removes blackheads with ease👏🏻👏🏻👍🏼 it’s very affordable. I bought mine at Walmart , as well as target. Go out and buy some 😎👍🏼🙌🏻
Julia N.
Stratford, CT
How soon did the results appear?
Teah S.
Chamily R.
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Ana D.
Monterrey, Nuevo León
Samantha M.
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?