Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
Remove weeks (yes- weeks!) worth of pore gunk with just one strip. With natural charcoal, pore strips suck out deep-down dirt, oil and blackheads, leaving skin feeling fresh, clean and 3x less oily.
- With Natural Charcoal, known for its ability to draw out and trap deep-down impurities
How to Use:
- Remove strip from pouch. Twist strip to loosen and separate slits prior to use (see illustration)
- After washing your face, thoroughly wet your nose. The strip won’t stick on a dry nose
- Dry hands. Peel strip off plastic liner. Apply to nose area, smooth side down, pressing down to ensure good contact with skin
- Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché
- Slowly and carefully peel off starting at edges, pulling toward center. Any residue left on skin is easily removed with rinsing
- Use only on the nose
- Avoid using on acne blemishes or swollen, sunburned, excessively dry skin, or skin prone to spider veins
- Consult a physician before using on skin being treated with prescription acne medication
- Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
- Remove strip as directed promptly after it becomes stiff. If strip is difficult or painful to remove, wet strip thoroughly until it slides off easily. Forceful removal of the strip should be avoided and may cause skin abrasions. If this occurs, discontinue use and consult a physician
- Do not use more often than once every three days
How it Works:
- Uses a blend of C-bond technology to remove the dirt and oil that causes blackheads
- With purifying charcoal powder, the strip acts like a sponge to draw out and absorb excess dirt and oil, reducing shine
- Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours
Polyquaternium-37, Silica, Water, Glycerin, Polysilicone-13, Iron Oxides, Peg-12 Dimethicone, Menthol, Charcoal Powder, Styrene/Stearyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Methylparaben.see more...
Top Questions See all 1,195 Q&A
Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
I've used this product a couple times and i think it is a bit pricey for the amount of pore strips that you receive. the packaging is pretty standard cardboard packaging. i have purchased them at both ulta and target. I wish they were stickier and was harsher.
This is my ride or die product for easily getting rid of black heads. The key is to place a hot wet towel over your nose to open up your pores then place a strip over your nose without wetting the the strip then wait 15 min and wala. I love these!
I definitely recommend these. The stick very nicely and get everything out. You can see the gunk coming from your pores on the pad. They are effective and help relieve your disgusting pores. Recommended use once a week.
It really helped my nose by getting rid of black heads. I bought in target, and would definitely use it again, it really met my expectation and got rid of the hard to reach blackheads. I would most defiantly get it again.
These strips used to work wonders on my face back in the day but lately they’ve been lacking. I follow the directions perfectly and I still get no blackheads on my strip and TRUST ME I have endless amounts of blackheads
I really love these pore strips! They are so satisfying! Once the strip gets almost “crusty” you can rip it off and I always get so much out of my nose (sorry tmi). The price is good and I really highly recommend them!
It was awesome with my skin . It left my skin feeling fantastic and soft . It is in nice packaging and it’s gentle on my skin . It is very effective . You should buy it . I don’t think it needs improvement . It’s perfect
I could tell a little difference in my black heads on my nose by this product but I wouldn't say it was fantastic. It was a good product but to you had to use it longer than it said to and was very painful to get off. But for a drug store product, it was okay.
This does its job, if you have large pores on your nose this will help clear them out. This drys quickly and is not painful to peel off. I don’t want to make my nose pores larger so I don’t use it more than twice a month.
This product is amazing!!!..... it really gets the job done, honestly!!! It cleans pores and removes blackheads with ease👏🏻👏🏻👍🏼 it’s very affordable. I bought mine at Walmart , as well as target. Go out and buy some 😎👍🏼🙌🏻
Q & A
How soon did the results appear?
Do these actually work? I feel like pore strips usually don't help me to get out blackheads. Is this more exceptional than others?
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Does it really work? I mean, I have been tried a lot of products like this but they doesn't work, so i need a reference
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos