Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
Remove weeks (yes- weeks!) worth of pore gunk with just one strip. With natural charcoal, pore strips suck out deep-down dirt, oil and blackheads, leaving skin feeling fresh, clean and 3x less oily.
- With Natural Charcoal, known for its ability to draw out and trap deep-down impurities
How to Use:
- Remove strip from pouch. Twist strip to loosen and separate slits prior to use (see illustration)
- After washing your face, thoroughly wet your nose. The strip won’t stick on a dry nose
- Dry hands. Peel strip off plastic liner. Apply to nose area, smooth side down, pressing down to ensure good contact with skin
- Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché
- Slowly and carefully peel off starting at edges, pulling toward center. Any residue left on skin is easily removed with rinsing
- Use only on the nose
- Avoid using on acne blemishes or swollen, sunburned, excessively dry skin, or skin prone to spider veins
- Consult a physician before using on skin being treated with prescription acne medication
- Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
- Remove strip as directed promptly after it becomes stiff. If strip is difficult or painful to remove, wet strip thoroughly until it slides off easily. Forceful removal of the strip should be avoided and may cause skin abrasions. If this occurs, discontinue use and consult a physician
- Do not use more often than once every three days
How it Works:
- Uses a blend of C-bond technology to remove the dirt and oil that causes blackheads
- With purifying charcoal powder, the strip acts like a sponge to draw out and absorb excess dirt and oil, reducing shine
- Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours
Polyquaternium-37, Silica, Water, Glycerin, Polysilicone-13, Iron Oxides, Peg-12 Dimethicone, Menthol, Charcoal Powder, Styrene/Stearyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Methylparaben.see more...
Top Questions See all 1,196 Q&A
Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
PAINFUL!!! But effective! They did remove most of my blackheads, but at what cost? Removing the strips brought tears to my eyes! Definitely a harsh, but effective way to handle those pesky blackheads!
They do great for my blackheads! They aren’t expensive and I can get them at the local drugstore. I even got my boyfriend to try them and he loves them. They worked amazing for the both of us.
I have purchased these numerous times and they always deliver. The power of the Biore strip combined with the charcoal allow these to thoroughly cleanse pores and remove oil, dirt, and makeup.
I could definitely tell these made a big difference after one use. Good value for the price. I have used these before and re purchased which doesn’t always happen with skin care products for me
I love using these strips. Really feel like it gets the gunk out. Really easy to do and I feel so much better after I use one! And they are pretty interesting to look at when you peel them off
Biore Pore Strips are the best on the market! It's so satisfying to peel the strip off after 10 minutes and reveal soft, clean skin. You can even see the proof of it working left on the strip!
I use this product regularly. It cleans your pores sooooo good and leaves your skin feeling lile you are a 2 month old baby. I swear by this product and would recommend every woman try this at least once and youll be addicted
I love this product if I could I would use it about once a week and it clears my pores out great when they get all clogged. It keep my nose looking nice and fresh and keeps it that way for about a month. Around my nose gets really oily and this product is a great way to get rid of that oil.
Biore pore strip was really good . It cleaned my pores , all the black heads came right off my nose. My nose felt soft at the end and the value of it is great. I would definitely buy it again.
Biore' strips are my absolute favorite. Extremely good value and not too pricey. It is very effective. Cleaned my pores in one strip. Comes in nice packaging also. I would very much so recommend this product to men and women!
Q & A
How soon did the results appear?
Do these actually work? I feel like pore strips usually don't help me to get out blackheads. Is this more exceptional than others?
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Does it really work? I mean, I have been tried a lot of products like this but they doesn't work, so i need a reference
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos