BY BIORÉ

How to Use:

• Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché

Cautions:

• Use only on the nose
  • Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
  • Do not use more often than once every three days

How it Works:

• Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours

• Would any one recommend these biore deep cleansing charco...11 Answers
  • does this work well?Bioré® Deep Cleansing Pore Strips7 Answers
  • How soon did the results appear?23 Answers
April H.
Fulton
They work really good...take all the dirt...dead skin...oil...etc off your nose...black heads...keeps nose looking very clean..i recommend to everybody that has a acne problem..they work...
Lina M.
Lockhart, TX
These nose strips are great for black heads and white heads, keep In mind it's a bit painful because it tightens on your nose and when you go to remove it it could cause a little pain but over all it gets the job done !
Jean D.
Homer Glen, IL
I love this product because it got rid of my blackheads and it's not pricey! The only think that i don't like is when some residue gets stuck on the side of my nose but other than that i would recommend this to everybody!
Kylee D.
Palestine, TX
It was awesome with my skin . It left my skin feeling fantastic and soft . It is in nice packaging and it’s gentle on my skin . It is very effective . You should buy it . I don’t think it needs improvement . It’s perfect
Yasmin M.
Charlotte, NC
Really gets down to the blackheads and removes all blackheads from my nose and makes my nose so soft.. I love the packaging so convenient. I purchased from Walgreens and it was on sale not to expensive.. no improvements needed Perfectly fine the way it is..
Torre H.
Chicago
These are addicting! I know it's gross but I love seeing all of the dirt it pulls out. These work so well. I haven't found a DIY that even comes close to this. These are worth investing in!
Brooke M.
ponte vedra beach
These strips used to work wonders on my face back in the day but lately they’ve been lacking. I follow the directions perfectly and I still get no blackheads on my strip and TRUST ME I have endless amounts of blackheads
Emily L.
Fayetteville, NC
I love these pore strips, you can actually see the blackheads on the strip after. They're easy to use and work well. I've bought them multiple times. They worked better than I thought they would. I recommend the pore strips for nose and even chin black heads.
Hannah S.
Hartford City, IN
This product is great! It is easy and simple to use. I buy it often, but wish it would take more blackheads out of my skin. I buy this product from Walmart, Target, or CVS. It is effective.
Nicole W.
peachtree
I definitely recommend these. The stick very nicely and get everything out. You can see the gunk coming from your pores on the pad. They are effective and help relieve your disgusting pores. Recommended use once a week.
Julia N.
Stratford, CT
How soon did the results appear?
Teah S.
Chamily R.
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Ana D.
Monterrey, Nuevo León
Samantha M.
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?