Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
Remove weeks (yes- weeks!) worth of pore gunk with just one strip. With natural charcoal, pore strips suck out deep-down dirt, oil and blackheads, leaving skin feeling fresh, clean and 3x less oily.
- With Natural Charcoal, known for its ability to draw out and trap deep-down impurities
How to Use:
- Remove strip from pouch. Twist strip to loosen and separate slits prior to use (see illustration)
- After washing your face, thoroughly wet your nose. The strip won’t stick on a dry nose
- Dry hands. Peel strip off plastic liner. Apply to nose area, smooth side down, pressing down to ensure good contact with skin
- Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché
- Slowly and carefully peel off starting at edges, pulling toward center. Any residue left on skin is easily removed with rinsing
- Use only on the nose
- Avoid using on acne blemishes or swollen, sunburned, excessively dry skin, or skin prone to spider veins
- Consult a physician before using on skin being treated with prescription acne medication
- Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
- Remove strip as directed promptly after it becomes stiff. If strip is difficult or painful to remove, wet strip thoroughly until it slides off easily. Forceful removal of the strip should be avoided and may cause skin abrasions. If this occurs, discontinue use and consult a physician
- Do not use more often than once every three days
How it Works:
- Uses a blend of C-bond technology to remove the dirt and oil that causes blackheads
- With purifying charcoal powder, the strip acts like a sponge to draw out and absorb excess dirt and oil, reducing shine
- Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours
Polyquaternium-37, Silica, Water, Glycerin, Polysilicone-13, Iron Oxides, Peg-12 Dimethicone, Menthol, Charcoal Powder, Styrene/Stearyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Methylparaben.see more...
Top Questions See all 1,195 Q&A
Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
They work really good...take all the dirt...dead skin...oil...etc off your nose...black heads...keeps nose looking very clean..i recommend to everybody that has a acne problem..they work...
These nose strips are great for black heads and white heads, keep In mind it's a bit painful because it tightens on your nose and when you go to remove it it could cause a little pain but over all it gets the job done !
I love this product because it got rid of my blackheads and it's not pricey! The only think that i don't like is when some residue gets stuck on the side of my nose but other than that i would recommend this to everybody!
It was awesome with my skin . It left my skin feeling fantastic and soft . It is in nice packaging and it’s gentle on my skin . It is very effective . You should buy it . I don’t think it needs improvement . It’s perfect
Really gets down to the blackheads and removes all blackheads from my nose and makes my nose so soft.. I love the packaging so convenient. I purchased from Walgreens and it was on sale not to expensive.. no improvements needed Perfectly fine the way it is..
These are addicting! I know it's gross but I love seeing all of the dirt it pulls out. These work so well. I haven't found a DIY that even comes close to this. These are worth investing in!
These strips used to work wonders on my face back in the day but lately they’ve been lacking. I follow the directions perfectly and I still get no blackheads on my strip and TRUST ME I have endless amounts of blackheads
I love these pore strips, you can actually see the blackheads on the strip after. They're easy to use and work well. I've bought them multiple times. They worked better than I thought they would. I recommend the pore strips for nose and even chin black heads.
This product is great! It is easy and simple to use. I buy it often, but wish it would take more blackheads out of my skin. I buy this product from Walmart, Target, or CVS. It is effective.
I definitely recommend these. The stick very nicely and get everything out. You can see the gunk coming from your pores on the pad. They are effective and help relieve your disgusting pores. Recommended use once a week.
Q & A
How soon did the results appear?
Do these actually work? I feel like pore strips usually don't help me to get out blackheads. Is this more exceptional than others?
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Does it really work? I mean, I have been tried a lot of products like this but they doesn't work, so i need a reference
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos