Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
Remove weeks (yes- weeks!) worth of pore gunk with just one strip. With natural charcoal, pore strips suck out deep-down dirt, oil and blackheads, leaving skin feeling fresh, clean and 3x less oily.
- With Natural Charcoal, known for its ability to draw out and trap deep-down impurities
How to Use:
- Remove strip from pouch. Twist strip to loosen and separate slits prior to use (see illustration)
- After washing your face, thoroughly wet your nose. The strip won’t stick on a dry nose
- Dry hands. Peel strip off plastic liner. Apply to nose area, smooth side down, pressing down to ensure good contact with skin
- Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché
- Slowly and carefully peel off starting at edges, pulling toward center. Any residue left on skin is easily removed with rinsing
- Use only on the nose
- Avoid using on acne blemishes or swollen, sunburned, excessively dry skin, or skin prone to spider veins
- Consult a physician before using on skin being treated with prescription acne medication
- Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
- Remove strip as directed promptly after it becomes stiff. If strip is difficult or painful to remove, wet strip thoroughly until it slides off easily. Forceful removal of the strip should be avoided and may cause skin abrasions. If this occurs, discontinue use and consult a physician
- Do not use more often than once every three days
How it Works:
- Uses a blend of C-bond technology to remove the dirt and oil that causes blackheads
- With purifying charcoal powder, the strip acts like a sponge to draw out and absorb excess dirt and oil, reducing shine
- Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours
Polyquaternium-37, Silica, Water, Glycerin, Polysilicone-13, Iron Oxides, Peg-12 Dimethicone, Menthol, Charcoal Powder, Styrene/Stearyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Methylparaben.see more...
Top Questions See all 1,190 Q&A
Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
There is nothing better than the bioré charcoal nose strips to really rip those black heads right out of your nose! It's a little finicky making sure it's well pressed down on the sides of the nose, but overall works amazing!
This product was okay for my skin, it got some small blackheads out but nothing major. I would still recommend buying it though. It's a fast and easy product to use on the daily for your skin.
Didn't work well. Wasn't at all what I expected. Didn't help any. Not worth wasting your time with. It dried my face out more than anything and I already have a dry face. It was a complete waste of money and I would not recommend it to anyone or we it again.
I like these and do use them from time to time. They work well but I feel videos of products like this are exaggerated and you don't get the astonishing results that they do in actuality. Still works but wish it would do more
I was so excited to use these because I have HORRIBLE blackheads on my skin. I was hoping this would remove majority of my blackheads so I didn't have to pick any longer. Sadly it didn't do as good of a job as I was hoping but it did remove some just not majority.
I was really excited to try this charcoal nose strips, but when i actually tried it i was expecting better. It did remove some of my black heads but when i checked closely i can still see some.
Me and my boyfriend both love these strips. They really take all the nasty whiteheads and blackheads out. They aren't harsh on your skin at all and don't hurt to pull off. Love how cheap they are for how well they work.
I love everything and anything charcoal!! I feel like of all the pore strips I have tried, these ones have met my expectations the most. They do make me nose feel pretty dry after but I can’t get over that. Would recommend!!
I didn’t see much difference. It was easy to use and seemed gentle enough on the skin. I was hoping to see a more noticeable difference but several came in the box so I’ll be trying again
Q & A
How soon did the results appear?
Do these actually work? I feel like pore strips usually don't help me to get out blackheads. Is this more exceptional than others?
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Does it really work? I mean, I have been tried a lot of products like this but they doesn't work, so i need a reference
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos