BY BIORÉ

How to Use:

• Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché

Cautions:

• Use only on the nose
  • Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
  • Do not use more often than once every three days

How it Works:

• Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours

• Would any one recommend these biore deep cleansing charco...11 Answers
  • does this work well?Bioré® Deep Cleansing Pore Strips7 Answers
  • How soon did the results appear?23 Answers
Jackie K.
Portland, OR
There is nothing better than the bioré charcoal nose strips to really rip those black heads right out of your nose! It's a little finicky making sure it's well pressed down on the sides of the nose, but overall works amazing!
Janelle J.
Wortham, TX
This product was okay for my skin, it got some small blackheads out but nothing major. I would still recommend buying it though. It's a fast and easy product to use on the daily for your skin.
Kaley B.
Didn't work well. Wasn't at all what I expected. Didn't help any. Not worth wasting your time with. It dried my face out more than anything and I already have a dry face. It was a complete waste of money and I would not recommend it to anyone or we it again.
Courtnee G.
Herkimer, NY
I like these and do use them from time to time. They work well but I feel videos of products like this are exaggerated and you don't get the astonishing results that they do in actuality. Still works but wish it would do more
Aubri G.
Queen Creek, AZ
I was so excited to use these because I have HORRIBLE blackheads on my skin. I was hoping this would remove majority of my blackheads so I didn't have to pick any longer. Sadly it didn't do as good of a job as I was hoping but it did remove some just not majority.
America T.
Coalinga, CA
I was really excited to try this charcoal nose strips, but when i actually tried it i was expecting better. It did remove some of my black heads but when i checked closely i can still see some.
Ali J.
Danville, AL
Me and my boyfriend both love these strips. They really take all the nasty whiteheads and blackheads out. They aren't harsh on your skin at all and don't hurt to pull off. Love how cheap they are for how well they work.
Madison B.
Columbus , OH
I love everything and anything charcoal!! I feel like of all the pore strips I have tried, these ones have met my expectations the most. They do make me nose feel pretty dry after but I can’t get over that. Would recommend!!
Lindsay W.
Purcell, OK
Nice product. I feel like it does make a difference and you can definitely tell. I don’t use it too often just because sometimes these products tend to irritate my skin if used too often. Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
Briana B.
Warner Robins, GA
I didn’t see much difference. It was easy to use and seemed gentle enough on the skin. I was hoping to see a more noticeable difference but several came in the box so I’ll be trying again
Julia N.
Stratford, CT
How soon did the results appear?
Teah S.
Chamily R.
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Ana D.
Monterrey, Nuevo León
Samantha M.
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?