Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
Remove weeks (yes- weeks!) worth of pore gunk with just one strip. With natural charcoal, pore strips suck out deep-down dirt, oil and blackheads, leaving skin feeling fresh, clean and 3x less oily.
- With Natural Charcoal, known for its ability to draw out and trap deep-down impurities
How to Use:
- Remove strip from pouch. Twist strip to loosen and separate slits prior to use (see illustration)
- After washing your face, thoroughly wet your nose. The strip won’t stick on a dry nose
- Dry hands. Peel strip off plastic liner. Apply to nose area, smooth side down, pressing down to ensure good contact with skin
- Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché
- Slowly and carefully peel off starting at edges, pulling toward center. Any residue left on skin is easily removed with rinsing
- Use only on the nose
- Avoid using on acne blemishes or swollen, sunburned, excessively dry skin, or skin prone to spider veins
- Consult a physician before using on skin being treated with prescription acne medication
- Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
- Remove strip as directed promptly after it becomes stiff. If strip is difficult or painful to remove, wet strip thoroughly until it slides off easily. Forceful removal of the strip should be avoided and may cause skin abrasions. If this occurs, discontinue use and consult a physician
- Do not use more often than once every three days
How it Works:
- Uses a blend of C-bond technology to remove the dirt and oil that causes blackheads
- With purifying charcoal powder, the strip acts like a sponge to draw out and absorb excess dirt and oil, reducing shine
- Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours
Polyquaternium-37, Silica, Water, Glycerin, Polysilicone-13, Iron Oxides, Peg-12 Dimethicone, Menthol, Charcoal Powder, Styrene/Stearyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Methylparaben.see more...
Top Questions See all 1,196 Q&A
Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
This is a great and cost effective product. It helps to remove blackheads and is a simple product to use. I use one before bed once a week and love the results! I have repurchased several times!
I have a lot of whiteheads, not gonna lie, this was perfect for me! It gets them out fast and easy, and the cool this about this product was it didn't hurt a lot to take it off while still getting everything out, the only thing i will say about it I wish it had come to where you could use it not just on your nose.
I noticed a slight difference within the size of my pores after I use this product however the next day my pores were looking almost exactly the same. This product only provide short-term results
I used one this morning and I couldn't believe the results! I will definitely continue Using!! Very effective! I can tell a difference. I used this once a few months ago and i still couldn't believe how amazed I was once again!
My pours have never been clearer than when I started using this and it went way past my expectations, bought at Walmart , thought it look nice and never tried biore before and will so keep buying my pours have never been smaller
I can definitely see a difference in my blackheads! I am so happy i found this product. I am definitely going to buy this product again. I love it so much! I only use it about once a week and I have seen improvements on my skin!
This product helped with my blackheads, pimples and pores. I am a repeat user of this product which shows that it works. It was very effective but was still gentle on my somewhat sensitive skin.
I did find these charcoal poor strips a lot more affective then the other poor strips by Bioré. However it did not pick up as much blackheads as other products that I have tried that or at least expensive than these poor strips.
Works well for most blackheads, but doesn't do a very good job with pulling out the hard to get blackheads. When pulling it off it made my eyes water, but this is a good product for a quick fix.
These things are on a whole other level. They remove more blackheads than I thought possible. I use these at least once a week. I would definitely recommend this for anyone struggling with blackheads.
Q & A
How soon did the results appear?
Do these actually work? I feel like pore strips usually don't help me to get out blackheads. Is this more exceptional than others?
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Does it really work? I mean, I have been tried a lot of products like this but they doesn't work, so i need a reference
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos