BY BIORÉ

How to Use:

• Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché

Cautions:

• Use only on the nose
  • Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
  • Do not use more often than once every three days

How it Works:

• Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours

• Would any one recommend these biore deep cleansing charco...11 Answers
  • does this work well?Bioré® Deep Cleansing Pore Strips7 Answers
  • How soon did the results appear?23 Answers
Keisha C.
Inez, KY
This is a great and cost effective product. It helps to remove blackheads and is a simple product to use. I use one before bed once a week and love the results! I have repurchased several times!
Jayden E.
I have a lot of whiteheads, not gonna lie, this was perfect for me! It gets them out fast and easy, and the cool this about this product was it didn't hurt a lot to take it off while still getting everything out, the only thing i will say about it I wish it had come to where you could use it not just on your nose.
Katie K.
Petoskey
I noticed a slight difference within the size of my pores after I use this product however the next day my pores were looking almost exactly the same. This product only provide short-term results
Libya K.
Valley Springs
I used one this morning and I couldn't believe the results! I will definitely continue Using!! Very effective! I can tell a difference. I used this once a few months ago and i still couldn't believe how amazed I was once again!
Megan P.
Lockport, NY
My pours have never been clearer than when I started using this and it went way past my expectations, bought at Walmart , thought it look nice and never tried biore before and will so keep buying my pours have never been smaller
Em S.
I can definitely see a difference in my blackheads! I am so happy i found this product. I am definitely going to buy this product again. I love it so much! I only use it about once a week and I have seen improvements on my skin!
Emma J.
This product helped with my blackheads, pimples and pores. I am a repeat user of this product which shows that it works. It was very effective but was still gentle on my somewhat sensitive skin.
Joslyn S.
I did find these charcoal poor strips a lot more affective then the other poor strips by Bioré. However it did not pick up as much blackheads as other products that I have tried that or at least expensive than these poor strips.
Kiara C.
Kennewick
Works well for most blackheads, but doesn't do a very good job with pulling out the hard to get blackheads. When pulling it off it made my eyes water, but this is a good product for a quick fix.
Catherine K.
These things are on a whole other level. They remove more blackheads than I thought possible. I use these at least once a week. I would definitely recommend this for anyone struggling with blackheads.
Julia N.
Stratford, CT
How soon did the results appear?
Teah S.
Chamily R.
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Ana D.
Monterrey, Nuevo León
Samantha M.
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?