BY BIORÉ

How to Use:

• Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché

Cautions:

• Use only on the nose
  • Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
  • Do not use more often than once every three days

How it Works:

• Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours

• Would any one recommend these biore deep cleansing charco...11 Answers
  • does this work well?Bioré® Deep Cleansing Pore Strips7 Answers
  • How soon did the results appear?23 Answers
Lexi 🌞.
Really good for blackheads and whiteheads on my nose. Rub it on and leave it on and as you pull it off, out comes the dirt and grime from your pores. I can actually see the results on the strip.
Keisha C.
Inez, KY
This is a great and cost effective product. It helps to remove blackheads and is a simple product to use. I use one before bed once a week and love the results! I have repurchased several times!
Jennifer E.
uniontown, PA
They're really easy on your skin and really easy to use. They don't work as well as I expected them to but I would definitely buy them again. Plus it helps that they're pretty affordable to buy if that's what you're looking for.
Hsa M.
Athens, GA
Used it for the first time and it took out gunk and satisfying to see all the blackhead. It is effective of taking out the gunk and affordable to buy. Comes in nice packaging and would recommend.
Breanna A.
Bakersfield, CA
Everyone under the sun has heard of these and they're worth every penny because they work!! They stick so well with correct application and are satisfying to watch all the black heads you remove!
Lorena A.
Mashpee, MA
I use it about every other week as general blackhead remover. I'm a little disappointed that it doesn't really work on the curve between your nose and your face, but it works great on other areas
Rachell M.
Detroit, MI
Best nose strip i have used so far!!! Completely clears out my stubborn black heads and leaves my nose feeling fresh with no residue afterwards. Highly recommend for those who enjoy facial masks
Emma H.
Good for removing excess oil, but results regarding the clearing of clogged pores was not remarkable. Charcoal residue very easily gets on fingers/anything it touches and is left behind on face.
Juliana S.
Great product! I have had bad blackheads on my nose and started using one of these once a week. I can tell a huge difference and i'm loving it. They are painless and quick. They could have a better smell but it's not that bad.
Libya K.
Valley Springs
I used one this morning and I couldn't believe the results! I will definitely continue Using!! Very effective! I can tell a difference. I used this once a few months ago and i still couldn't believe how amazed I was once again!
Julia N.
Stratford, CT
How soon did the results appear?
Teah S.
Chamily R.
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Ana D.
Monterrey, Nuevo León
Samantha M.
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?