Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
Remove weeks (yes- weeks!) worth of pore gunk with just one strip. With natural charcoal, pore strips suck out deep-down dirt, oil and blackheads, leaving skin feeling fresh, clean and 3x less oily.
- With Natural Charcoal, known for its ability to draw out and trap deep-down impurities
How to Use:
- Remove strip from pouch. Twist strip to loosen and separate slits prior to use (see illustration)
- After washing your face, thoroughly wet your nose. The strip won’t stick on a dry nose
- Dry hands. Peel strip off plastic liner. Apply to nose area, smooth side down, pressing down to ensure good contact with skin
- Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché
- Slowly and carefully peel off starting at edges, pulling toward center. Any residue left on skin is easily removed with rinsing
- Use only on the nose
- Avoid using on acne blemishes or swollen, sunburned, excessively dry skin, or skin prone to spider veins
- Consult a physician before using on skin being treated with prescription acne medication
- Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
- Remove strip as directed promptly after it becomes stiff. If strip is difficult or painful to remove, wet strip thoroughly until it slides off easily. Forceful removal of the strip should be avoided and may cause skin abrasions. If this occurs, discontinue use and consult a physician
- Do not use more often than once every three days
How it Works:
- Uses a blend of C-bond technology to remove the dirt and oil that causes blackheads
- With purifying charcoal powder, the strip acts like a sponge to draw out and absorb excess dirt and oil, reducing shine
- Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours
Polyquaternium-37, Silica, Water, Glycerin, Polysilicone-13, Iron Oxides, Peg-12 Dimethicone, Menthol, Charcoal Powder, Styrene/Stearyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Methylparaben.see more...
Top Questions See all 1,197 Q&A
Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
Really good for blackheads and whiteheads on my nose. Rub it on and leave it on and as you pull it off, out comes the dirt and grime from your pores. I can actually see the results on the strip.
This is a great and cost effective product. It helps to remove blackheads and is a simple product to use. I use one before bed once a week and love the results! I have repurchased several times!
They're really easy on your skin and really easy to use. They don't work as well as I expected them to but I would definitely buy them again. Plus it helps that they're pretty affordable to buy if that's what you're looking for.
Used it for the first time and it took out gunk and satisfying to see all the blackhead. It is effective of taking out the gunk and affordable to buy. Comes in nice packaging and would recommend.
Everyone under the sun has heard of these and they're worth every penny because they work!! They stick so well with correct application and are satisfying to watch all the black heads you remove!
I use it about every other week as general blackhead remover. I'm a little disappointed that it doesn't really work on the curve between your nose and your face, but it works great on other areas
Best nose strip i have used so far!!! Completely clears out my stubborn black heads and leaves my nose feeling fresh with no residue afterwards. Highly recommend for those who enjoy facial masks
Good for removing excess oil, but results regarding the clearing of clogged pores was not remarkable. Charcoal residue very easily gets on fingers/anything it touches and is left behind on face.
Great product! I have had bad blackheads on my nose and started using one of these once a week. I can tell a huge difference and i'm loving it. They are painless and quick. They could have a better smell but it's not that bad.
I used one this morning and I couldn't believe the results! I will definitely continue Using!! Very effective! I can tell a difference. I used this once a few months ago and i still couldn't believe how amazed I was once again!
Q & A
How soon did the results appear?
Do these actually work? I feel like pore strips usually don't help me to get out blackheads. Is this more exceptional than others?
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Does it really work? I mean, I have been tried a lot of products like this but they doesn't work, so i need a reference
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos