BY BIORÉ

How to Use:

• Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché

Cautions:

• Use only on the nose
  • Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
  • Do not use more often than once every three days

How it Works:

• Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours

• Would any one recommend these biore deep cleansing charco...11 Answers
  • does this work well?Bioré® Deep Cleansing Pore Strips7 Answers
  • How soon did the results appear?23 Answers
Maria E.
Tranquillity, CA
I have blackheads on my nose and wanted to give these strips a try. I bought them at Walmart for a descent price. After the third strip I had better practice with them and had a better out come.
Kersten I.
Delton, MI
These are really nice to use to get everything out of your nose, it unclogs your pores and it allows your skin to breathe. It’s a good product for the result but it’s very pricey for what it is.
Brianna P.
Poughkeepsie , AR
These seriously suck. I’m sorry but the cheetah print Biore strips are so much better. Most charcoal products I’ve tried are great but this won’t pick up on even the biggest of blackheads. Awful
Heather S.
LOVED these strips! They really deep cleaned your pores without irritating my sensitive skin. They are affordable and easy to use which is a win win in my book! I️ definitely will buy these again over and over!!
leah O.
Beauford
This product was a great product but there was some flaws when I took this product off after using it it definitely removed a lot of small whiteheads but I had to go in and remove the blackheads but it definitely helps the blackheads rise and make it easier to remove
Amber D.
Denton, TX
These strips are my favorite! I use them occasionally, but they are very effective! The price is of great value at places like Walmart. I enjoy the removal because it is very gentle. I would definitely recommend this to others.
Sarah O.
Dunn
I get the worst blackheads, and these strips really get the job done! Super easy to use. Totally worth the money. I can recognize them immediately, when I'm shopping, and know I've got the right product. I totally recommend it!
Amanda B.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
These never really get everything on my nose. I feel like nothing really works though but they are better than the original ones. I always have these in the bathroom and my fiancé steals them too
Ariel W.
El Paso
Doesn’t get all my black/white heads out. I’m always hesitant to buy because of the price and amount of strips. It didn’t meet my expectations. I bought it at Walmart and I wouldn’t recommend it.
Milena M.
Augusta
I love these so much! Haven't found a product that removes blackheads like Biore pore strips do! I like the charcoal ones better only because you can see what comes out better. I haven't noticed a difference as to which pulls more gunk out between the white or black.
Julia N.
Stratford, CT
How soon did the results appear?
Teah S.
Chamily R.
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Ana D.
Monterrey, Nuevo León
Samantha M.
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?