Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
Remove weeks (yes- weeks!) worth of pore gunk with just one strip. With natural charcoal, pore strips suck out deep-down dirt, oil and blackheads, leaving skin feeling fresh, clean and 3x less oily.
- With Natural Charcoal, known for its ability to draw out and trap deep-down impurities
How to Use:
- Remove strip from pouch. Twist strip to loosen and separate slits prior to use (see illustration)
- After washing your face, thoroughly wet your nose. The strip won’t stick on a dry nose
- Dry hands. Peel strip off plastic liner. Apply to nose area, smooth side down, pressing down to ensure good contact with skin
- Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché
- Slowly and carefully peel off starting at edges, pulling toward center. Any residue left on skin is easily removed with rinsing
- Use only on the nose
- Avoid using on acne blemishes or swollen, sunburned, excessively dry skin, or skin prone to spider veins
- Consult a physician before using on skin being treated with prescription acne medication
- Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
- Remove strip as directed promptly after it becomes stiff. If strip is difficult or painful to remove, wet strip thoroughly until it slides off easily. Forceful removal of the strip should be avoided and may cause skin abrasions. If this occurs, discontinue use and consult a physician
- Do not use more often than once every three days
How it Works:
- Uses a blend of C-bond technology to remove the dirt and oil that causes blackheads
- With purifying charcoal powder, the strip acts like a sponge to draw out and absorb excess dirt and oil, reducing shine
- Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours
Polyquaternium-37, Silica, Water, Glycerin, Polysilicone-13, Iron Oxides, Peg-12 Dimethicone, Menthol, Charcoal Powder, Styrene/Stearyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Methylparaben.see more...
Top Questions See all 1,197 Q&A
Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
I have blackheads on my nose and wanted to give these strips a try. I bought them at Walmart for a descent price. After the third strip I had better practice with them and had a better out come.
These are really nice to use to get everything out of your nose, it unclogs your pores and it allows your skin to breathe. It’s a good product for the result but it’s very pricey for what it is.
These seriously suck. I’m sorry but the cheetah print Biore strips are so much better. Most charcoal products I’ve tried are great but this won’t pick up on even the biggest of blackheads. Awful
LOVED these strips! They really deep cleaned your pores without irritating my sensitive skin. They are affordable and easy to use which is a win win in my book! I️ definitely will buy these again over and over!!
This product was a great product but there was some flaws when I took this product off after using it it definitely removed a lot of small whiteheads but I had to go in and remove the blackheads but it definitely helps the blackheads rise and make it easier to remove
These strips are my favorite! I use them occasionally, but they are very effective! The price is of great value at places like Walmart. I enjoy the removal because it is very gentle. I would definitely recommend this to others.
I get the worst blackheads, and these strips really get the job done! Super easy to use. Totally worth the money. I can recognize them immediately, when I'm shopping, and know I've got the right product. I totally recommend it!
These never really get everything on my nose. I feel like nothing really works though but they are better than the original ones. I always have these in the bathroom and my fiancé steals them too
Doesn’t get all my black/white heads out. I’m always hesitant to buy because of the price and amount of strips. It didn’t meet my expectations. I bought it at Walmart and I wouldn’t recommend it.
I love these so much! Haven't found a product that removes blackheads like Biore pore strips do! I like the charcoal ones better only because you can see what comes out better. I haven't noticed a difference as to which pulls more gunk out between the white or black.
Q & A
How soon did the results appear?
Do these actually work? I feel like pore strips usually don't help me to get out blackheads. Is this more exceptional than others?
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Does it really work? I mean, I have been tried a lot of products like this but they doesn't work, so i need a reference
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos