BY BIORÉ

How to Use:

• Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché

Cautions:

• Use only on the nose
  • Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
  • Do not use more often than once every three days

How it Works:

• Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours

• Would any one recommend these biore deep cleansing charco...11 Answers
  • does this work well?Bioré® Deep Cleansing Pore Strips7 Answers
  • How soon did the results appear?23 Answers
Jocelyne F.
One of my go to strips. The charcoal works wonders on your face. It applies easily and comes off just as fast. Leaves your skin feeling nice and smooth after wards. I try to use 1-2 a week because im always outside and active want to keep my face clear and healthy.
Noor A.
Lincoln
I love these pore strips. These were the first pore strips I had ever used I love them so much. I have tried other brands but they were not as good as this one. I will continue to use these because they also get rid of my whiteheads also. I recommend this product!!
Sky B.
Soooo good!!! Works wonders. Literally pulls and cleans your pores. I would highly recommend this to someone who suffers from white/black heads on nose. You can get it at any local drug store
Be careful not to move it around on your face too much while it's still flexible and let it dry all the way, if you follow those steps logically it does a great job of taking stuff out of your skin. I've used it on my cheeks and forehead by cutting the strips with scissors before applying and it works great!
Peyton P.
Cullman, AL
Pork strips are my guilty pleasure and the black color of this one makes it even better. I’ve bought them several times and even my husband likes them. I usually buy them at Walmart just because it’s most convenient for us.
Ivette R.
Moses Lake, WA
This is one of my favs!
Definitely recommend, it's good value not pricey at all. I wasn't disappointed at all 👍
I'm definitely stocking up lol I bought it at Walmart and it really does work.
Destiney F.
Austin
Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips is a great pore cleaning product but you only get one use per strip and they are a little pricey so I do not use them very often.
Alexis B.
parkersburg
The black nose strips have so much hype behind them but really let me down. I’ve tried this product several times only to be disappointed every time. They do not do anything for my skin and are extremely painful to remove.
Ashleigh J.
martinsburg, wv
Didn’t clear any of the sebum in my pores. At all. Waste of money. I found another liquid mask online that wound up being far more effective for way less when comparing uses per package. Don’t waste your money.
Maritza G.
Garden City, KS
I love these strips to get rid of blackheads. It’s so easy to apply and the amount of blackheads it takes out is quite a bit. You can get these strips for an affordable price and they get the job done.
Julia N.
Stratford, CT
How soon did the results appear?
Teah S.
Chamily R.
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Ana D.
Monterrey, Nuevo León
Samantha M.
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?