Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
Remove weeks (yes- weeks!) worth of pore gunk with just one strip. With natural charcoal, pore strips suck out deep-down dirt, oil and blackheads, leaving skin feeling fresh, clean and 3x less oily.
- With Natural Charcoal, known for its ability to draw out and trap deep-down impurities
How to Use:
- Remove strip from pouch. Twist strip to loosen and separate slits prior to use (see illustration)
- After washing your face, thoroughly wet your nose. The strip won’t stick on a dry nose
- Dry hands. Peel strip off plastic liner. Apply to nose area, smooth side down, pressing down to ensure good contact with skin
- Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché
- Slowly and carefully peel off starting at edges, pulling toward center. Any residue left on skin is easily removed with rinsing
- Use only on the nose
- Avoid using on acne blemishes or swollen, sunburned, excessively dry skin, or skin prone to spider veins
- Consult a physician before using on skin being treated with prescription acne medication
- Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
- Remove strip as directed promptly after it becomes stiff. If strip is difficult or painful to remove, wet strip thoroughly until it slides off easily. Forceful removal of the strip should be avoided and may cause skin abrasions. If this occurs, discontinue use and consult a physician
- Do not use more often than once every three days
How it Works:
- Uses a blend of C-bond technology to remove the dirt and oil that causes blackheads
- With purifying charcoal powder, the strip acts like a sponge to draw out and absorb excess dirt and oil, reducing shine
- Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours
Polyquaternium-37, Silica, Water, Glycerin, Polysilicone-13, Iron Oxides, Peg-12 Dimethicone, Menthol, Charcoal Powder, Styrene/Stearyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Methylparaben.see more...
Top Questions See all 1,190 Q&A
Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
I can definitely see a difference in my blackheads! I am so happy i found this product. I am definitely going to buy this product again. I love it so much! I only use it about once a week and I have seen improvements on my skin!
Love using this product to cleanse my pours out and clear up the t-zone area where black heads tend to hide. Super easy to use and the results are very noticeable. Would recommend to anyone looking to clear out and shrink pours.
Best nose strip i have used so far!!! Completely clears out my stubborn black heads and leaves my nose feeling fresh with no residue afterwards. Highly recommend for those who enjoy facial masks
These things are on a whole other level. They remove more blackheads than I thought possible. I use these at least once a week. I would definitely recommend this for anyone struggling with blackheads.
Everyone under the sun has heard of these and they're worth every penny because they work!! They stick so well with correct application and are satisfying to watch all the black heads you remove!
My pours have never been clearer than when I started using this and it went way past my expectations, bought at Walmart , thought it look nice and never tried biore before and will so keep buying my pours have never been smaller
More charcoal? Yes, please! Totally helps control oily skin & see less oil on my face as well! Met my expectations on point! Totally recommend to others. Nice packaging & I'd love to buy it again!!!!!!
if blackheads are a problem this is a good product for clearing them out. simple box packaging. gentle on skin but gets the job done. bought it at target in the beauty section. recommend to anyone tryin to clear out their skin
Love these! Great for clearing out clogged pores. You can really see all the impurities it removes from your skin. Left it feeling smooth and clean with no irritation. Use this once a week.
I love these so much! Haven't found a product that removes blackheads like Biore pore strips do! I like the charcoal ones better only because you can see what comes out better. I haven't noticed a difference as to which pulls more gunk out between the white or black.
Q & A
How soon did the results appear?
Do these actually work? I feel like pore strips usually don't help me to get out blackheads. Is this more exceptional than others?
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Does it really work? I mean, I have been tried a lot of products like this but they doesn't work, so i need a reference
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos