BY BIORÉ

How to Use:

• Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché

Cautions:

• Use only on the nose
  • Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
  • Do not use more often than once every three days

How it Works:

• Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours

• Would any one recommend these biore deep cleansing charco...11 Answers
  • does this work well?Bioré® Deep Cleansing Pore Strips7 Answers
  • How soon did the results appear?23 Answers
Em S.
I can definitely see a difference in my blackheads! I am so happy i found this product. I am definitely going to buy this product again. I love it so much! I only use it about once a week and I have seen improvements on my skin!
Britney B.
Tulsa
Love using this product to cleanse my pours out and clear up the t-zone area where black heads tend to hide. Super easy to use and the results are very noticeable. Would recommend to anyone looking to clear out and shrink pours.
Rachell M.
Detroit, MI
Best nose strip i have used so far!!! Completely clears out my stubborn black heads and leaves my nose feeling fresh with no residue afterwards. Highly recommend for those who enjoy facial masks
Catherine K.
These things are on a whole other level. They remove more blackheads than I thought possible. I use these at least once a week. I would definitely recommend this for anyone struggling with blackheads.
Breanna A.
Bakersfield , CA
Everyone under the sun has heard of these and they're worth every penny because they work!! They stick so well with correct application and are satisfying to watch all the black heads you remove!
Megan P.
Lockport, NY
My pours have never been clearer than when I started using this and it went way past my expectations, bought at Walmart , thought it look nice and never tried biore before and will so keep buying my pours have never been smaller
Catherine S.
Pharr, TX
More charcoal? Yes, please! Totally helps control oily skin & see less oil on my face as well! Met my expectations on point! Totally recommend to others. Nice packaging & I'd love to buy it again!!!!!!
Bria F.
if blackheads are a problem this is a good product for clearing them out. simple box packaging. gentle on skin but gets the job done. bought it at target in the beauty section. recommend to anyone tryin to clear out their skin
Casey M.
Shillington, PA
Love these! Great for clearing out clogged pores. You can really see all the impurities it removes from your skin. Left it feeling smooth and clean with no irritation. Use this once a week.
Milena M.
Augusta
I love these so much! Haven't found a product that removes blackheads like Biore pore strips do! I like the charcoal ones better only because you can see what comes out better. I haven't noticed a difference as to which pulls more gunk out between the white or black.
Julia N.
Stratford, CT
How soon did the results appear?
Teah S.
Chamily R.
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Ana D.
Monterrey, Nuevo León
Samantha M.
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?