Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
Remove weeks (yes- weeks!) worth of pore gunk with just one strip. With natural charcoal, pore strips suck out deep-down dirt, oil and blackheads, leaving skin feeling fresh, clean and 3x less oily.
- With Natural Charcoal, known for its ability to draw out and trap deep-down impurities
How to Use:
- Remove strip from pouch. Twist strip to loosen and separate slits prior to use (see illustration)
- After washing your face, thoroughly wet your nose. The strip won’t stick on a dry nose
- Dry hands. Peel strip off plastic liner. Apply to nose area, smooth side down, pressing down to ensure good contact with skin
- Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché
- Slowly and carefully peel off starting at edges, pulling toward center. Any residue left on skin is easily removed with rinsing
- Use only on the nose
- Avoid using on acne blemishes or swollen, sunburned, excessively dry skin, or skin prone to spider veins
- Consult a physician before using on skin being treated with prescription acne medication
- Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
- Remove strip as directed promptly after it becomes stiff. If strip is difficult or painful to remove, wet strip thoroughly until it slides off easily. Forceful removal of the strip should be avoided and may cause skin abrasions. If this occurs, discontinue use and consult a physician
- Do not use more often than once every three days
How it Works:
- Uses a blend of C-bond technology to remove the dirt and oil that causes blackheads
- With purifying charcoal powder, the strip acts like a sponge to draw out and absorb excess dirt and oil, reducing shine
- Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours
Polyquaternium-37, Silica, Water, Glycerin, Polysilicone-13, Iron Oxides, Peg-12 Dimethicone, Menthol, Charcoal Powder, Styrene/Stearyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Methylparaben.see more...
Top Questions See all 1,194 Q&A
Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
Biore pore strip was really good . It cleaned my pores , all the black heads came right off my nose. My nose felt soft at the end and the value of it is great. I would definitely buy it again.
I really liked these strips. I felt like it was comfortable to wear and I felt like it was a great size. It covered more area than just my nose which I liked since I get a lot of acne in the area between my nose and my cheek.
They do great for my blackheads! They aren’t expensive and I can get them at the local drugstore. I even got my boyfriend to try them and he loves them. They worked amazing for the both of us.
Love extractions! Inexpensive great product that the hubby uses as well. Repeat customer, is it any different than their original, probably not, works the same as their old school biore strips.
Omg these strips are a holy grail. They will pull out those nasty pores that seem relentless and won’t come out. I put some steam on my face to open up my pores and then apply. It works great!
One word: obsessed. I know people say you shouldn't use these but I'm obsessed. In the shower I wash my face, then scrub my nose and immediately put one of these strips on. It works amazingly!
I love using these strips. Really feel like it gets the gunk out. Really easy to do and I feel so much better after I use one! And they are pretty interesting to look at when you peel them off
I could definitely tell these made a big difference after one use. Good value for the price. I have used these before and re purchased which doesn’t always happen with skin care products for me
Cleans all the pores off my nose in one easy pull. Does not hurt to remove at all and can be bought at a local drugstore. very effective and easy instructions on each individual package strip.
PAINFUL!!! But effective! They did remove most of my blackheads, but at what cost? Removing the strips brought tears to my eyes! Definitely a harsh, but effective way to handle those pesky blackheads!
Q & A
How soon did the results appear?
Do these actually work? I feel like pore strips usually don't help me to get out blackheads. Is this more exceptional than others?
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Does it really work? I mean, I have been tried a lot of products like this but they doesn't work, so i need a reference
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos