BY BIORÉ

How to Use:

• Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché

Cautions:

• Use only on the nose
  • Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
  • Do not use more often than once every three days

How it Works:

• Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours

• Would any one recommend these biore deep cleansing charco...11 Answers
  • does this work well?Bioré® Deep Cleansing Pore Strips7 Answers
  • How soon did the results appear?23 Answers
Maha Z.
Baldwin, NY
Biore pore strip was really good . It cleaned my pores , all the black heads came right off my nose. My nose felt soft at the end and the value of it is great. I would definitely buy it again.
Courtney A.
Iola, KS
I really liked these strips. I felt like it was comfortable to wear and I felt like it was a great size. It covered more area than just my nose which I liked since I get a lot of acne in the area between my nose and my cheek.
Emily B.
Columbia , SC
They do great for my blackheads! They aren’t expensive and I can get them at the local drugstore. I even got my boyfriend to try them and he loves them. They worked amazing for the both of us.
Jessica A.
Love extractions! Inexpensive great product that the hubby uses as well. Repeat customer, is it any different than their original, probably not, works the same as their old school biore strips.
Nai D.
Hanover, NH
Omg these strips are a holy grail. They will pull out those nasty pores that seem relentless and won’t come out. I put some steam on my face to open up my pores and then apply. It works great!
Haley B.
Carver, MA
One word: obsessed. I know people say you shouldn't use these but I'm obsessed. In the shower I wash my face, then scrub my nose and immediately put one of these strips on. It works amazingly!
Kaelei T.
Republic, MO
I love using these strips. Really feel like it gets the gunk out. Really easy to do and I feel so much better after I use one! And they are pretty interesting to look at when you peel them off
Stephanie R.
Tulsa
I could definitely tell these made a big difference after one use. Good value for the price. I have used these before and re purchased which doesn’t always happen with skin care products for me
Harley S.
Fond Du Lac, WI
Cleans all the pores off my nose in one easy pull. Does not hurt to remove at all and can be bought at a local drugstore. very effective and easy instructions on each individual package strip.
Bekah A.
PAINFUL!!! But effective! They did remove most of my blackheads, but at what cost? Removing the strips brought tears to my eyes! Definitely a harsh, but effective way to handle those pesky blackheads!
Julia N.
Stratford, CT
How soon did the results appear?
Teah S.
Chamily R.
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Ana D.
Monterrey, Nuevo León
Samantha M.
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?