BY BIORÉ

How to Use:

• Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché

Cautions:

• Use only on the nose
  • Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
  • Do not use more often than once every three days

How it Works:

• Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours

• Would any one recommend these biore deep cleansing charco...11 Answers
  • does this work well?Bioré® Deep Cleansing Pore Strips7 Answers
  • How soon did the results appear?23 Answers
Libya K.
Valley Springs
I used one this morning and I couldn't believe the results! I will definitely continue Using!! Very effective! I can tell a difference. I used this once a few months ago and i still couldn't believe how amazed I was once again!
Em S.
I can definitely see a difference in my blackheads! I am so happy i found this product. I am definitely going to buy this product again. I love it so much! I only use it about once a week and I have seen improvements on my skin!
Megan P.
Lockport, NY
My pours have never been clearer than when I started using this and it went way past my expectations, bought at Walmart , thought it look nice and never tried biore before and will so keep buying my pours have never been smaller
Grace C.
These strips were honestly ok, the did get some stuff out of my nose but not all of it and they really hurt (which most pore steps do) but in my experience the pain wasn't worth the pay out sadly
S S.
These strips were alright. they were not bad, but they weren’t the worst. this was my first time buying them and figured why not because they were cheap. I liked them, but not as much as their normal cleansing pore strips.
Aisha K.
Elkridge, MD
This is the only products that gets rid of the stubborn blackheads on my nose. My nose literally shines after using this. Highly recommend these nose strips and the little bit of pain it takes to remove them is totally worth it.
Danielle H.
Saint Charles, MO
Works really great I would do it once every 3 weeks or when I felt like I needed to do it. It was also the first time I used it. It really met my expectations and I would buy 10/10 but it again.
Kiara C.
Kennewick
Works well for most blackheads, but doesn't do a very good job with pulling out the hard to get blackheads. When pulling it off it made my eyes water, but this is a good product for a quick fix.
Jayden E.
I have a lot of whiteheads, not gonna lie, this was perfect for me! It gets them out fast and easy, and the cool this about this product was it didn't hurt a lot to take it off while still getting everything out, the only thing i will say about it I wish it had come to where you could use it not just on your nose.
Jennifer C.
Perfect!!! After one use u definitely see results i used it one and my nose has been blackhead free for about 1 month already and i had a big problem area there not no more this is an amazing product u should definitely try out!
Julia N.
Stratford, CT
How soon did the results appear?
Teah S.
Chamily R.
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Ana D.
Monterrey, Nuevo León
Samantha M.
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?