BY BIORÉ

How to Use:

• Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché

Cautions:

• Use only on the nose
  • Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
  • Do not use more often than once every three days

How it Works:

• Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours

• Would any one recommend these biore deep cleansing charco...11 Answers
  • does this work well?Bioré® Deep Cleansing Pore Strips7 Answers
  • How soon did the results appear?23 Answers
Zeriuah
The Biore nose strips are a good essential product to have in your household. This product is very inexpensive and worth the cost. When buying the product it comes in a cute little box, and within the box you find the strips. The nose strips take out all the excess oil and unneeded dirt and residue left of your face!
Lexi C.
Dunkirk, NY
These pull literally all of the hunk out of the pores on my nose! It’s a little gross but also super satisfying to look at the strip when you take it off and see what it collected from your pores!
Jamilex G.
Man when i tell you this works. I had lots of black heads on my nose and i put this on, and it was satisfying to take off. I thought it wouldnt work, but when i looked, so many black heads came out, my nose felt so smooth for days
AnaKaren D.
201 a mount st chico tx
I bought this at my local Walmart just to try it out. It hurts when you take it off!! But it did it’s job and took out the black heads. Seems pricey since there’s only a couple of them in the box.
Esther A.
Orlando , FL
Me encantan me puede quitar todas las impurezas rápidamente es súper practico y rápido las especificaciones súper entiendes todo a la perfección realmente es bien amigable es lo que uso ahora mismo !!!
Stephanie S.
Love these! Easy to use and it only takes 10 minutes. Price is affordable. You can tell they work as soon as you remove the strip and you can see all the junk that it got. Not gently but not hard.
Nydia M.
Saint Louis, MO
My go to when I want to clear my pores! Although I wouldn't recommend using this every day, this works best when used once a week when paired with pore reducing products and other facial cleansers!
Alicia M.
Holland, OH
These are pretty good nose strips. I prefer the original ones though. They clean fairly well and get rid of blackheads. It's a good price for it's packaging and the amount of strips it contains. I do recommend!
Anna S.
Clive, IA
I always have these in my cabinet. They work just as good if not better as the normal, they're just darker which makes it easier to see the results. they're also a few dollars cheaper than the original strips, which is a plus.
Katie K.
Petoskey
I noticed a slight difference within the size of my pores after I use this product however the next day my pores were looking almost exactly the same. This product only provide short-term results
Julia N.
Stratford, CT
How soon did the results appear?
Teah S.
Chamily R.
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Ana D.
Monterrey, Nuevo León
Samantha M.
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?