Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
Remove weeks (yes- weeks!) worth of pore gunk with just one strip. With natural charcoal, pore strips suck out deep-down dirt, oil and blackheads, leaving skin feeling fresh, clean and 3x less oily.
- With Natural Charcoal, known for its ability to draw out and trap deep-down impurities
How to Use:
- Remove strip from pouch. Twist strip to loosen and separate slits prior to use (see illustration)
- After washing your face, thoroughly wet your nose. The strip won’t stick on a dry nose
- Dry hands. Peel strip off plastic liner. Apply to nose area, smooth side down, pressing down to ensure good contact with skin
- Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché
- Slowly and carefully peel off starting at edges, pulling toward center. Any residue left on skin is easily removed with rinsing
- Use only on the nose
- Avoid using on acne blemishes or swollen, sunburned, excessively dry skin, or skin prone to spider veins
- Consult a physician before using on skin being treated with prescription acne medication
- Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
- Remove strip as directed promptly after it becomes stiff. If strip is difficult or painful to remove, wet strip thoroughly until it slides off easily. Forceful removal of the strip should be avoided and may cause skin abrasions. If this occurs, discontinue use and consult a physician
- Do not use more often than once every three days
How it Works:
- Uses a blend of C-bond technology to remove the dirt and oil that causes blackheads
- With purifying charcoal powder, the strip acts like a sponge to draw out and absorb excess dirt and oil, reducing shine
- Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours
Polyquaternium-37, Silica, Water, Glycerin, Polysilicone-13, Iron Oxides, Peg-12 Dimethicone, Menthol, Charcoal Powder, Styrene/Stearyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Methylparaben.see more...
Top Questions See all 1,195 Q&A
Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
The Biore nose strips are a good essential product to have in your household. This product is very inexpensive and worth the cost. When buying the product it comes in a cute little box, and within the box you find the strips. The nose strips take out all the excess oil and unneeded dirt and residue left of your face!
These pull literally all of the hunk out of the pores on my nose! It’s a little gross but also super satisfying to look at the strip when you take it off and see what it collected from your pores!
Man when i tell you this works. I had lots of black heads on my nose and i put this on, and it was satisfying to take off. I thought it wouldnt work, but when i looked, so many black heads came out, my nose felt so smooth for days
I bought this at my local Walmart just to try it out. It hurts when you take it off!! But it did it’s job and took out the black heads. Seems pricey since there’s only a couple of them in the box.
Me encantan me puede quitar todas las impurezas rápidamente es súper practico y rápido las especificaciones súper entiendes todo a la perfección realmente es bien amigable es lo que uso ahora mismo !!!
Love these! Easy to use and it only takes 10 minutes. Price is affordable. You can tell they work as soon as you remove the strip and you can see all the junk that it got. Not gently but not hard.
My go to when I want to clear my pores! Although I wouldn't recommend using this every day, this works best when used once a week when paired with pore reducing products and other facial cleansers!
These are pretty good nose strips. I prefer the original ones though. They clean fairly well and get rid of blackheads. It's a good price for it's packaging and the amount of strips it contains. I do recommend!
I always have these in my cabinet. They work just as good if not better as the normal, they're just darker which makes it easier to see the results. they're also a few dollars cheaper than the original strips, which is a plus.
I noticed a slight difference within the size of my pores after I use this product however the next day my pores were looking almost exactly the same. This product only provide short-term results
Q & A
How soon did the results appear?
Do these actually work? I feel like pore strips usually don't help me to get out blackheads. Is this more exceptional than others?
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Does it really work? I mean, I have been tried a lot of products like this but they doesn't work, so i need a reference
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos