BY BIORÉ

How to Use:

• Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché

Cautions:

• Use only on the nose
  • Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
  • Do not use more often than once every three days

How it Works:

• Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours

• Would any one recommend these biore deep cleansing charco...11 Answers
  • does this work well?Bioré® Deep Cleansing Pore Strips7 Answers
  • How soon did the results appear?23 Answers
Valerie J.
These are my favorite nose strips! They always get the most gunk out of my nose, i always see a difference when I use these. I love to use these while using a face mask around the rest of my face!
Allison G.
Mountain Home
These work fine, apply to damp skin and make sure they are moistened and making full contact. You wait until they are dry then take them off. They leave behind some of the strips around the edges.
Zeriuah
The Biore nose strips are a good essential product to have in your household. This product is very inexpensive and worth the cost. When buying the product it comes in a cute little box, and within the box you find the strips. The nose strips take out all the excess oil and unneeded dirt and residue left of your face!
tara j.
Gastonia, NC
This is good for getting rid of the gunk in your pores I bought it @ Walmart & it didn’t cost much very affordable & it does the job but it kind of hurts taking it off but that means it works because it’s grabbing on all of the dirt in your pores so I would buy this again
Kali K.
This product remove a lot of my black heads. It is good value and is not pricey. It hurts a lot to pull off but is worth it in the end. It is very effective. It does have some room for improvement.
Kasper C.
Lawndale
Did a pretty good job at getting majority of the black heads. Luckily one of the few products that don’t really hurt when removing. Would recommend to those on a smaller budget, not too expensive.
Kaitcha B.
murray
This product by bioré is great to clean out your pores and have them looking super smooth! It works great to pull all the excess stuff out. It is a very nice product and easily accessible at your local target, Walmart, ulta, etc.z
Kelsey V.
These are hit and miss with me. Sometimes they pull out every blackhead and sometimes they do nothing. When they are a hit I love them so much but other times I get frustrated when they don't work.
Katie S.
The Biore Deep Cleaning Charcoal Pore Strips were a dream! I really liked how effective they were on my skin. I have sensitive skin so I'm always cautious with what I use. However, I would buy this product again and recommend it to anyone who is looking for pore strips.
Shakira G.
I usually have a very hard time with my clogged pores. But these nose strips have really changed my skin. It is gentle yet it gets most of the gunk out. I do wish more strips were in the packages.
Julia N.
Stratford, CT
How soon did the results appear?
Teah S.
Chamily R.
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Ana D.
Monterrey, Nuevo León
Samantha M.
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?