Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
Remove weeks (yes- weeks!) worth of pore gunk with just one strip. With natural charcoal, pore strips suck out deep-down dirt, oil and blackheads, leaving skin feeling fresh, clean and 3x less oily.
- With Natural Charcoal, known for its ability to draw out and trap deep-down impurities
How to Use:
- Remove strip from pouch. Twist strip to loosen and separate slits prior to use (see illustration)
- After washing your face, thoroughly wet your nose. The strip won’t stick on a dry nose
- Dry hands. Peel strip off plastic liner. Apply to nose area, smooth side down, pressing down to ensure good contact with skin
- Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché
- Slowly and carefully peel off starting at edges, pulling toward center. Any residue left on skin is easily removed with rinsing
- Use only on the nose
- Avoid using on acne blemishes or swollen, sunburned, excessively dry skin, or skin prone to spider veins
- Consult a physician before using on skin being treated with prescription acne medication
- Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
- Remove strip as directed promptly after it becomes stiff. If strip is difficult or painful to remove, wet strip thoroughly until it slides off easily. Forceful removal of the strip should be avoided and may cause skin abrasions. If this occurs, discontinue use and consult a physician
- Do not use more often than once every three days
How it Works:
- Uses a blend of C-bond technology to remove the dirt and oil that causes blackheads
- With purifying charcoal powder, the strip acts like a sponge to draw out and absorb excess dirt and oil, reducing shine
- Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours
Polyquaternium-37, Silica, Water, Glycerin, Polysilicone-13, Iron Oxides, Peg-12 Dimethicone, Menthol, Charcoal Powder, Styrene/Stearyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Methylparaben.see more...
Top Questions See all 1,195 Q&A
Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
These are my favorite nose strips! They always get the most gunk out of my nose, i always see a difference when I use these. I love to use these while using a face mask around the rest of my face!
These work fine, apply to damp skin and make sure they are moistened and making full contact. You wait until they are dry then take them off. They leave behind some of the strips around the edges.
The Biore nose strips are a good essential product to have in your household. This product is very inexpensive and worth the cost. When buying the product it comes in a cute little box, and within the box you find the strips. The nose strips take out all the excess oil and unneeded dirt and residue left of your face!
This is good for getting rid of the gunk in your pores I bought it @ Walmart & it didn’t cost much very affordable & it does the job but it kind of hurts taking it off but that means it works because it’s grabbing on all of the dirt in your pores so I would buy this again
This product remove a lot of my black heads. It is good value and is not pricey. It hurts a lot to pull off but is worth it in the end. It is very effective. It does have some room for improvement.
Did a pretty good job at getting majority of the black heads. Luckily one of the few products that don’t really hurt when removing. Would recommend to those on a smaller budget, not too expensive.
This product by bioré is great to clean out your pores and have them looking super smooth! It works great to pull all the excess stuff out. It is a very nice product and easily accessible at your local target, Walmart, ulta, etc.z
These are hit and miss with me. Sometimes they pull out every blackhead and sometimes they do nothing. When they are a hit I love them so much but other times I get frustrated when they don't work.
The Biore Deep Cleaning Charcoal Pore Strips were a dream! I really liked how effective they were on my skin. I have sensitive skin so I'm always cautious with what I use. However, I would buy this product again and recommend it to anyone who is looking for pore strips.
I usually have a very hard time with my clogged pores. But these nose strips have really changed my skin. It is gentle yet it gets most of the gunk out. I do wish more strips were in the packages.
Q & A
How soon did the results appear?
Do these actually work? I feel like pore strips usually don't help me to get out blackheads. Is this more exceptional than others?
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Does it really work? I mean, I have been tried a lot of products like this but they doesn't work, so i need a reference
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos