Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
Remove weeks (yes- weeks!) worth of pore gunk with just one strip. With natural charcoal, pore strips suck out deep-down dirt, oil and blackheads, leaving skin feeling fresh, clean and 3x less oily.
- With Natural Charcoal, known for its ability to draw out and trap deep-down impurities
How to Use:
- Remove strip from pouch. Twist strip to loosen and separate slits prior to use (see illustration)
- After washing your face, thoroughly wet your nose. The strip won’t stick on a dry nose
- Dry hands. Peel strip off plastic liner. Apply to nose area, smooth side down, pressing down to ensure good contact with skin
- Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché
- Slowly and carefully peel off starting at edges, pulling toward center. Any residue left on skin is easily removed with rinsing
- Use only on the nose
- Avoid using on acne blemishes or swollen, sunburned, excessively dry skin, or skin prone to spider veins
- Consult a physician before using on skin being treated with prescription acne medication
- Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
- Remove strip as directed promptly after it becomes stiff. If strip is difficult or painful to remove, wet strip thoroughly until it slides off easily. Forceful removal of the strip should be avoided and may cause skin abrasions. If this occurs, discontinue use and consult a physician
- Do not use more often than once every three days
How it Works:
- Uses a blend of C-bond technology to remove the dirt and oil that causes blackheads
- With purifying charcoal powder, the strip acts like a sponge to draw out and absorb excess dirt and oil, reducing shine
- Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours
Polyquaternium-37, Silica, Water, Glycerin, Polysilicone-13, Iron Oxides, Peg-12 Dimethicone, Menthol, Charcoal Powder, Styrene/Stearyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Methylparaben.see more...
Top Questions See all 1,190 Q&A
Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
I like these strips better than the originals. That or its a really close tie. It might just cause I don't have that many black heads (but I always see them around the edges of my nose) but I never see that many "needle points" on the strips but more like just dead/dry skin and some oil. But I like the way my nose feels, so soft and fresh, after I remove the strip and wash away the access. I find that it's a little tough to get them to stick around my nostrils (and that's where the majority of my blackheads are located) so I don't know if that's a user error or its the strips. Hopefully in the future I can figure out how to use them better.
Personally the regular Biore strips work better. The verdict is still out on whether these are good or not. I've used twice now and I noticed it removes some of the blackheads from my nose but it's definitely not the whole thing.
Love the charcoal strips over the regular ones! They tingle a little and really make it feel like you're getting extra clean. Plus, it's easier to see all the gunk that comes out against the black.
Love these! Easy to use and it only takes 10 minutes. Price is affordable. You can tell they work as soon as you remove the strip and you can see all the junk that it got. Not gently but not hard.
I bought these after noticing my blackheads getting bad around my nose! Instantly this pulled all the gunk out of my face and made my face feel like it could breathe! I love them and will buy them again!
This product stood out to me from the other pore strips on the market, because of the price. It was effective in removing on the surface bumps. I bought this product from amazon.com, as it was just convenient for me at the time. I also liked how the product wasn't too harsh on my skin, but it wasn't too gentle either.
I only use this product once it was OK I guess I’m not sure if I would use this product again are usually like Borie products but I wasn’t impressed with this product
It really pulls out all of the dirt and grime from your nose. I put baby powder (a thin layer on my nose) before sticking it down it really helped the product pull more blackheads out of my face. Would def recommend this product.
The first night i tried this i was honestly skeptical about it but, yes it worked. After i finished the box i immediately wanted a new one. It's not that pricey but it's totally worth it and i would totally recommend it to others.
For what it costs. It works. If I had a choice on this or a higher quality I would absolutely drop this in the dust and go the other direction. For a quick fix on a budget this is your go to though!
Q & A
How soon did the results appear?
Do these actually work? I feel like pore strips usually don't help me to get out blackheads. Is this more exceptional than others?
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Does it really work? I mean, I have been tried a lot of products like this but they doesn't work, so i need a reference
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos