Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
Remove weeks (yes- weeks!) worth of pore gunk with just one strip. With natural charcoal, pore strips suck out deep-down dirt, oil and blackheads, leaving skin feeling fresh, clean and 3x less oily.
- With Natural Charcoal, known for its ability to draw out and trap deep-down impurities
How to Use:
- Remove strip from pouch. Twist strip to loosen and separate slits prior to use (see illustration)
- After washing your face, thoroughly wet your nose. The strip won’t stick on a dry nose
- Dry hands. Peel strip off plastic liner. Apply to nose area, smooth side down, pressing down to ensure good contact with skin
- Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché
- Slowly and carefully peel off starting at edges, pulling toward center. Any residue left on skin is easily removed with rinsing
- Use only on the nose
- Avoid using on acne blemishes or swollen, sunburned, excessively dry skin, or skin prone to spider veins
- Consult a physician before using on skin being treated with prescription acne medication
- Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
- Remove strip as directed promptly after it becomes stiff. If strip is difficult or painful to remove, wet strip thoroughly until it slides off easily. Forceful removal of the strip should be avoided and may cause skin abrasions. If this occurs, discontinue use and consult a physician
- Do not use more often than once every three days
How it Works:
- Uses a blend of C-bond technology to remove the dirt and oil that causes blackheads
- With purifying charcoal powder, the strip acts like a sponge to draw out and absorb excess dirt and oil, reducing shine
- Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours
Polyquaternium-37, Silica, Water, Glycerin, Polysilicone-13, Iron Oxides, Peg-12 Dimethicone, Menthol, Charcoal Powder, Styrene/Stearyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Methylparaben.see more...
Top Questions See all 1,196 Q&A
Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
Its great! I hate the blackheads that always pop up on my nose, but this makes it easy to remove and have soft smooth skin. They also make ones not for the nose but just any part of your face or forehead and they personally work for me
Bomb! Didn't hurt when I took the strip off. And took out all my black heads and seabum. I got them at target beauty section I believe and it met my expectations and then some! I would recommend to everyone!!
It did not work for me. I have a lot of blackheads on my noise. I applied in different ways( before shower and after shower) to find out the best way, but the result was the same in all the scenarios.
I have use these pore strips they don't work how I thought they would. They were kinda disappointing. And the pore strips did no meet my expectations. I have used them more than once. And there is definitely more room for improvement.
I did not like the charcoal strips. They left a black strip when you lift the strip up and I didn’t think my pores were clean like with the original strips. The packaging is like the original one. I would not buy this again.
Love these pore strips!!! They are amazing and don't hurt when you remove them off your face but they also get ALL the blackheads on your nose. Biore also doesn't leave behind that white film on your nose like other nose strip brands. My boyfriend uses them too and loves them!
I find this product to do its job and surely does have a good price to go with it. For myself it was effective because it did bring out most of my blackheads and it was very gentle coming off, I think it would need a little improvement
These were wonderful! I was little skeptical at first, but after using both these and the regular pore strips, I definitely got better results with these! My advice is to do it right after a shower when your pores are the most open, and then follow up with a toner afterwards!
Such a big help for black heads! It's such a good formula if you have black heads . It's amazing to use . It's so affordable too! The results are amazing for this product. I would certainly buy again
Eh it stays wet for way too long and never seems like it fully dries to get that effect where it feels like its doing something. I wouldnt buy these again, plus they charge so much for mushy strips.
Q & A
How soon did the results appear?
Do these actually work? I feel like pore strips usually don't help me to get out blackheads. Is this more exceptional than others?
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Does it really work? I mean, I have been tried a lot of products like this but they doesn't work, so i need a reference
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos