BY BIORÉ

How to Use:

• Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché

Cautions:

• Use only on the nose
  • Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
  • Do not use more often than once every three days

How it Works:

• Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours

• Would any one recommend these biore deep cleansing charco...11 Answers
  • does this work well?Bioré® Deep Cleansing Pore Strips7 Answers
  • How soon did the results appear?23 Answers
Kaitlyn H.
Pretty decent, sticks well, dries patchy, there have been multiple times that I’ve used them and there were spots that stuck to your face after peeling off. Feels good afterwards, decently effective.
Charesse W.
These are great drugstore pore strips. Sometimes they pull out tons of gunk, other times not as much, I do feel this has do with process and application though. They're quite affordable and you can find them anywhere. I used these for years and they're also fun to peel off!
Beatriz C.
Long Beach, CA
One of the best products that I ever use !!
I buy it at Target and walmart
This product makes my skin feel so soft and clean , I really get suprise the first time that I used
I recommend this product
Shalesha S.
My husband and I both use these one a week! I love all products by this brand! We've gone through 10 boxes of these strips! They're never a disappointment! They work extremely well and aren't as harsh as a whole charcoal face mask!
Ashley N.
Las Vegas
I really love activated charcoal for my skin and teeth this product definitely meet my expectations it was a bit pricey speaking that I could probably make this at home and probably will but again because I’m to lazy to make them 👅
Linda V.
Doral, FL
I like them, they take out some of my white heads but nothing too great! For some reason i expected more from it! I bought it on walgreens i believe... not impressed by the price either. Good for the go
Alyssa G.
These work better than I thought that they would also they don't hurt that much. If you have those annoying black heads like I do you should really try these.Because honestly nobody likes blackheads
Tanya O.
Love! Not sure the charcoal did anything, but getting to see all of the impurities it ripped out of my skin was so exciting. This product is an inexpensive buy and has big results. Can’t wait to rip those babies out again soon.
Cindy C.
These little suckers hurt taking off but not to where you can't stand the pain but they clean out so much and leave your pores almost gone I tend to do this one or twice a week depending how my pores are doing my sister is currently using them and her pores are almost gone
Olga M.
Brownsville, TX
I love the Biore brand in general! These pore strips work wonders, they're at a great price as well. I usually buy mine at Walgreens. You can see all the clogged pores on the strips! I buy it every time, and the box comes with a .50 cent coupon off any biore product!
Julia N.
Stratford, CT
How soon did the results appear?
Teah S.
Chamily R.
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Ana D.
Monterrey, Nuevo León
Samantha M.
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?