BY BIORÉ

How to Use:

• Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché

Cautions:

• Use only on the nose
  • Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
  • Do not use more often than once every three days

How it Works:

• Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours

• Would any one recommend these biore deep cleansing charco...11 Answers
  • does this work well?Bioré® Deep Cleansing Pore Strips7 Answers
  • How soon did the results appear?23 Answers
Erin T.
These nose strips are tough. They are effective and it may seem weird, but i like wearing them on my nose. When i take it off it makes my eyes water because it pulls out black heads and the small hairs and it isnt a pleasant feeling, but it works.
Jade E.
Springfield, IL
If you want to get rid of all those stubborn blackheads and gross-ness, PURCHASE THIS! No sense in buying the entire charcoal mask when the problem areas are targeted with these! HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!
Juliette D.
Love these! I don't really know if the charcoal helps much in this particular case but the normal deep cleansing strips works wonders! I get mine at Walmart I find they are the cheapest! They do hurt a bit but nothing I can't handle!
kaylee r.
my charcoal mask strip made my skin very raw for a period of time afterwards however my skin is very sensitive so i knew this may happen so i took a chance but overall for someone else it may work however it did get rid of my black heads but i dont think i would use it again
Celeste M.
Sanger, CA
All my black heads were removed and it left my skiny silky soft! I recommend this product for anyone who has enlarged pores. You can find this product at most drug stores like walmart or target.!
Lindsey R.
These strips pull my blackheads out like magnets! You have to be sure to wet the strips right so they cling to your nose well enough to pull those blackheads out and be sure not to leave it on to long because it wont pull off quite right.
Samie K.
Ellwood city
BUY BU BUY I have so many black heads and not anymore it really works ! Not harsh on your skin like most ! I love it really clears up my nose !! Takes little time I do it while I’m taking a shower !!
Rozi J.
These cleansing strips are okay. Well let let me rephrase that. They are great but not nearly as great as the regular Bioré deep cleansing pore strips. I’m not sure why they aren’t as good but they just aren’t.
Makayla K.
These pore strips do wonders to remove pesky blackheads from my nose. They are one of my favorite blackhead removal products. They definitely met my expectations. I love the descriptive packaging and Target always has them in stock! I would absolutely buy this product again.
Savannah p.
My only problematic area is my nose. These work perfectly. I use them every other week and they pull every imperfection out. If you rip it off like youre getting a wax, the pain doesn’t last to long!
Julia N.
Stratford, CT
How soon did the results appear?
Teah S.
Chamily R.
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Ana D.
Monterrey, Nuevo León
Samantha M.
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?