Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
Remove weeks (yes- weeks!) worth of pore gunk with just one strip. With natural charcoal, pore strips suck out deep-down dirt, oil and blackheads, leaving skin feeling fresh, clean and 3x less oily.
- With Natural Charcoal, known for its ability to draw out and trap deep-down impurities
How to Use:
- Remove strip from pouch. Twist strip to loosen and separate slits prior to use (see illustration)
- After washing your face, thoroughly wet your nose. The strip won’t stick on a dry nose
- Dry hands. Peel strip off plastic liner. Apply to nose area, smooth side down, pressing down to ensure good contact with skin
- Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché
- Slowly and carefully peel off starting at edges, pulling toward center. Any residue left on skin is easily removed with rinsing
- Use only on the nose
- Avoid using on acne blemishes or swollen, sunburned, excessively dry skin, or skin prone to spider veins
- Consult a physician before using on skin being treated with prescription acne medication
- Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
- Remove strip as directed promptly after it becomes stiff. If strip is difficult or painful to remove, wet strip thoroughly until it slides off easily. Forceful removal of the strip should be avoided and may cause skin abrasions. If this occurs, discontinue use and consult a physician
- Do not use more often than once every three days
How it Works:
- Uses a blend of C-bond technology to remove the dirt and oil that causes blackheads
- With purifying charcoal powder, the strip acts like a sponge to draw out and absorb excess dirt and oil, reducing shine
- Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours
Polyquaternium-37, Silica, Water, Glycerin, Polysilicone-13, Iron Oxides, Peg-12 Dimethicone, Menthol, Charcoal Powder, Styrene/Stearyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Methylparaben.see more...
Top Questions See all 1,195 Q&A
Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
These nose strips are tough. They are effective and it may seem weird, but i like wearing them on my nose. When i take it off it makes my eyes water because it pulls out black heads and the small hairs and it isnt a pleasant feeling, but it works.
If you want to get rid of all those stubborn blackheads and gross-ness, PURCHASE THIS! No sense in buying the entire charcoal mask when the problem areas are targeted with these! HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!
Love these! I don't really know if the charcoal helps much in this particular case but the normal deep cleansing strips works wonders! I get mine at Walmart I find they are the cheapest! They do hurt a bit but nothing I can't handle!
my charcoal mask strip made my skin very raw for a period of time afterwards however my skin is very sensitive so i knew this may happen so i took a chance but overall for someone else it may work however it did get rid of my black heads but i dont think i would use it again
All my black heads were removed and it left my skiny silky soft! I recommend this product for anyone who has enlarged pores. You can find this product at most drug stores like walmart or target.!
These strips pull my blackheads out like magnets! You have to be sure to wet the strips right so they cling to your nose well enough to pull those blackheads out and be sure not to leave it on to long because it wont pull off quite right.
BUY BU BUY I have so many black heads and not anymore it really works ! Not harsh on your skin like most ! I love it really clears up my nose !! Takes little time I do it while I’m taking a shower !!
These cleansing strips are okay. Well let let me rephrase that. They are great but not nearly as great as the regular Bioré deep cleansing pore strips. I’m not sure why they aren’t as good but they just aren’t.
These pore strips do wonders to remove pesky blackheads from my nose. They are one of my favorite blackhead removal products. They definitely met my expectations. I love the descriptive packaging and Target always has them in stock! I would absolutely buy this product again.
My only problematic area is my nose. These work perfectly. I use them every other week and they pull every imperfection out. If you rip it off like youre getting a wax, the pain doesn’t last to long!
Q & A
How soon did the results appear?
Do these actually work? I feel like pore strips usually don't help me to get out blackheads. Is this more exceptional than others?
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Does it really work? I mean, I have been tried a lot of products like this but they doesn't work, so i need a reference
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos