Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
Remove weeks (yes- weeks!) worth of pore gunk with just one strip. With natural charcoal, pore strips suck out deep-down dirt, oil and blackheads, leaving skin feeling fresh, clean and 3x less oily.
- With Natural Charcoal, known for its ability to draw out and trap deep-down impurities
How to Use:
- Remove strip from pouch. Twist strip to loosen and separate slits prior to use (see illustration)
- After washing your face, thoroughly wet your nose. The strip won’t stick on a dry nose
- Dry hands. Peel strip off plastic liner. Apply to nose area, smooth side down, pressing down to ensure good contact with skin
- Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché
- Slowly and carefully peel off starting at edges, pulling toward center. Any residue left on skin is easily removed with rinsing
- Use only on the nose
- Avoid using on acne blemishes or swollen, sunburned, excessively dry skin, or skin prone to spider veins
- Consult a physician before using on skin being treated with prescription acne medication
- Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
- Remove strip as directed promptly after it becomes stiff. If strip is difficult or painful to remove, wet strip thoroughly until it slides off easily. Forceful removal of the strip should be avoided and may cause skin abrasions. If this occurs, discontinue use and consult a physician
- Do not use more often than once every three days
How it Works:
- Uses a blend of C-bond technology to remove the dirt and oil that causes blackheads
- With purifying charcoal powder, the strip acts like a sponge to draw out and absorb excess dirt and oil, reducing shine
- Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours
Polyquaternium-37, Silica, Water, Glycerin, Polysilicone-13, Iron Oxides, Peg-12 Dimethicone, Menthol, Charcoal Powder, Styrene/Stearyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Methylparaben.see more...
Top Questions See all 1,195 Q&A
Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
I know tons of people use these and swear by them, but every time I use one (using it according to package directions) I walk away still having really obvious black heads. :( Hate to waste my money.
I like this. Totally works for me. Leaves your nose so soft. Must have. Its gentle. It did sort of meet what i expected. It is a bit pricey for what they offer. I would recommend this to a friend. 😌
These work well but I don't think I would but again they helped don't get me wrong but more pain then helping with the pores lol. It was my first time and I believe in second chances so who knows maybe I'll give them another shot :)
Blackheads begone! There is nothing like this little patch. Just smack it over your nose and watch the impurities fade away. Pulling the strip off doesn't hurt but it does make your nose feel really smooth
I use this about 2 or 3 times a week depends on if necessary. I use it after a shower because my nose is, or was more like it. Full of black spots. But these strips help me clean my nose. I recommend
I think this product does a decent job! It doesn’t clear out everything in my pores and leaves a slight residue. Besides that, I truly enjoy the product. I use once every week to two weeks depending on the makeup I used!
It taking away my black head and makes my skin feel new. You can purchase it at your local target. I am a first time user. The produce is not over priced at all. I would recommend it others. It is a good product to do twice a week.
These pore strips do wonders to remove pesky blackheads from my nose. They are one of my favorite blackhead removal products. They definitely met my expectations. I love the descriptive packaging and Target always has them in stock! I would absolutely buy this product again.
I thought these were great! I felt like my skin was very clean after using them. Only downside was if your skin isn't wet enough it has trouble sticking, but after my first time using had no issues!
These nose strips are tough. They are effective and it may seem weird, but i like wearing them on my nose. When i take it off it makes my eyes water because it pulls out black heads and the small hairs and it isnt a pleasant feeling, but it works.
Q & A
How soon did the results appear?
Do these actually work? I feel like pore strips usually don't help me to get out blackheads. Is this more exceptional than others?
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Does it really work? I mean, I have been tried a lot of products like this but they doesn't work, so i need a reference
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos