BY BIORÉ

How to Use:

• Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché

Cautions:

• Use only on the nose
  • Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
  • Do not use more often than once every three days

How it Works:

• Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours

• Would any one recommend these biore deep cleansing charco...11 Answers
  • does this work well?Bioré® Deep Cleansing Pore Strips7 Answers
  • How soon did the results appear?23 Answers
Anika A.
This product stood out to me from the other pore strips on the market, because of the price. It was effective in removing on the surface bumps. I bought this product from amazon.com, as it was just convenient for me at the time. I also liked how the product wasn't too harsh on my skin, but it wasn't too gentle either.
Kira R.
Lakewood, OH
These work as they are supposed to but I did not see any extra effect with the charcoal versus regular pore strips. Also, in my experience, the generic brand works just as well for a better price.
Connie G.
These pore strips are a total life saver. I really like that they're pretty easy to find and they work really well! I had heard about it from a friend and I gave it a try, def liked them! Does kind hurt when I take them off but it's a small price to pay for the results!
Daniele W.
It's really affordable and does a great job of not only removing black heads from the sides of my nose but also from the center of my nose and there is also some slight pain but it's very bearable
Rose C.
Cottage Grove, MN
I like these and my friends like them and we all use them regularly. It's not harsh like a peel mask but I also feel like they do as well as a peel mask. But I can find them everywhere and they are affordable.
Melissa G.
Personally the regular Biore strips work better. The verdict is still out on whether these are good or not. I've used twice now and I noticed it removes some of the blackheads from my nose but it's definitely not the whole thing.
S P.
Awesome product. Biore is my favorite skincare brand. Each & every product is superb specially for acne prone skin.The price is very reasonable and the quality is hands down.Defintely my purchase.
Becca J.
West Monroe
It really pulls out all of the dirt and grime from your nose. I put baby powder (a thin layer on my nose) before sticking it down it really helped the product pull more blackheads out of my face. Would def recommend this product.
Kaylee B.
Wyoming , MI
Love the charcoal strips over the regular ones! They tingle a little and really make it feel like you're getting extra clean. Plus, it's easier to see all the gunk that comes out against the black.
Jordan G.
McDonough , GA
I bought these after noticing my blackheads getting bad around my nose! Instantly this pulled all the gunk out of my face and made my face feel like it could breathe! I love them and will buy them again!
Julia N.
Stratford, CT
How soon did the results appear?
Teah S.
Chamily R.
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Ana D.
Monterrey, Nuevo León
Samantha M.
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?