Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
Remove weeks (yes- weeks!) worth of pore gunk with just one strip. With natural charcoal, pore strips suck out deep-down dirt, oil and blackheads, leaving skin feeling fresh, clean and 3x less oily.
- With Natural Charcoal, known for its ability to draw out and trap deep-down impurities
How to Use:
- Remove strip from pouch. Twist strip to loosen and separate slits prior to use (see illustration)
- After washing your face, thoroughly wet your nose. The strip won’t stick on a dry nose
- Dry hands. Peel strip off plastic liner. Apply to nose area, smooth side down, pressing down to ensure good contact with skin
- Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché
- Slowly and carefully peel off starting at edges, pulling toward center. Any residue left on skin is easily removed with rinsing
- Use only on the nose
- Avoid using on acne blemishes or swollen, sunburned, excessively dry skin, or skin prone to spider veins
- Consult a physician before using on skin being treated with prescription acne medication
- Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
- Remove strip as directed promptly after it becomes stiff. If strip is difficult or painful to remove, wet strip thoroughly until it slides off easily. Forceful removal of the strip should be avoided and may cause skin abrasions. If this occurs, discontinue use and consult a physician
- Do not use more often than once every three days
How it Works:
- Uses a blend of C-bond technology to remove the dirt and oil that causes blackheads
- With purifying charcoal powder, the strip acts like a sponge to draw out and absorb excess dirt and oil, reducing shine
- Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours
Polyquaternium-37, Silica, Water, Glycerin, Polysilicone-13, Iron Oxides, Peg-12 Dimethicone, Menthol, Charcoal Powder, Styrene/Stearyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Methylparaben.see more...
Top Questions See all 1,194 Q&A
Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
This product stood out to me from the other pore strips on the market, because of the price. It was effective in removing on the surface bumps. I bought this product from amazon.com, as it was just convenient for me at the time. I also liked how the product wasn't too harsh on my skin, but it wasn't too gentle either.
These work as they are supposed to but I did not see any extra effect with the charcoal versus regular pore strips. Also, in my experience, the generic brand works just as well for a better price.
These pore strips are a total life saver. I really like that they're pretty easy to find and they work really well! I had heard about it from a friend and I gave it a try, def liked them! Does kind hurt when I take them off but it's a small price to pay for the results!
It's really affordable and does a great job of not only removing black heads from the sides of my nose but also from the center of my nose and there is also some slight pain but it's very bearable
I like these and my friends like them and we all use them regularly. It's not harsh like a peel mask but I also feel like they do as well as a peel mask. But I can find them everywhere and they are affordable.
Personally the regular Biore strips work better. The verdict is still out on whether these are good or not. I've used twice now and I noticed it removes some of the blackheads from my nose but it's definitely not the whole thing.
Awesome product. Biore is my favorite skincare brand. Each & every product is superb specially for acne prone skin.The price is very reasonable and the quality is hands down.Defintely my purchase.
It really pulls out all of the dirt and grime from your nose. I put baby powder (a thin layer on my nose) before sticking it down it really helped the product pull more blackheads out of my face. Would def recommend this product.
Love the charcoal strips over the regular ones! They tingle a little and really make it feel like you're getting extra clean. Plus, it's easier to see all the gunk that comes out against the black.
I bought these after noticing my blackheads getting bad around my nose! Instantly this pulled all the gunk out of my face and made my face feel like it could breathe! I love them and will buy them again!
Q & A
How soon did the results appear?
Do these actually work? I feel like pore strips usually don't help me to get out blackheads. Is this more exceptional than others?
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Does it really work? I mean, I have been tried a lot of products like this but they doesn't work, so i need a reference
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos