Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
Remove weeks (yes- weeks!) worth of pore gunk with just one strip. With natural charcoal, pore strips suck out deep-down dirt, oil and blackheads, leaving skin feeling fresh, clean and 3x less oily.
- With Natural Charcoal, known for its ability to draw out and trap deep-down impurities
How to Use:
- Remove strip from pouch. Twist strip to loosen and separate slits prior to use (see illustration)
- After washing your face, thoroughly wet your nose. The strip won’t stick on a dry nose
- Dry hands. Peel strip off plastic liner. Apply to nose area, smooth side down, pressing down to ensure good contact with skin
- Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché
- Slowly and carefully peel off starting at edges, pulling toward center. Any residue left on skin is easily removed with rinsing
- Use only on the nose
- Avoid using on acne blemishes or swollen, sunburned, excessively dry skin, or skin prone to spider veins
- Consult a physician before using on skin being treated with prescription acne medication
- Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
- Remove strip as directed promptly after it becomes stiff. If strip is difficult or painful to remove, wet strip thoroughly until it slides off easily. Forceful removal of the strip should be avoided and may cause skin abrasions. If this occurs, discontinue use and consult a physician
- Do not use more often than once every three days
How it Works:
- Uses a blend of C-bond technology to remove the dirt and oil that causes blackheads
- With purifying charcoal powder, the strip acts like a sponge to draw out and absorb excess dirt and oil, reducing shine
- Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours
Polyquaternium-37, Silica, Water, Glycerin, Polysilicone-13, Iron Oxides, Peg-12 Dimethicone, Menthol, Charcoal Powder, Styrene/Stearyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Methylparaben.see more...
Top Questions See all 1,195 Q&A
Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
Love these! Easy to use and it only takes 10 minutes. Price is affordable. You can tell they work as soon as you remove the strip and you can see all the junk that it got. Not gently but not hard.
When using pore strips, I only use Biore brand because they have been the most effective strips I've ever used. The charcoal strips are no exception- while it still hurts, I can't imagine feeling like I've successfully pulled the blackheads out of my face without a little pinch! I would recommend this product to others.
I found that out of the 2 different types of pore strips that Biore has to offer, these charcoal strips work the best. With the strip itself having charcoal as an ingredient, I also experienced pore shrinkage on my nose after use!
Love these! They work best if I wash my face with warm water/steam my t-zone and then apply. Most of my blackheads lift right up with these and by most I mean 90%. I've been using the regular strips for years but I tried the charcoal since I love the Biore charcoal wash.
It really pulls out all of the dirt and grime from your nose. I put baby powder (a thin layer on my nose) before sticking it down it really helped the product pull more blackheads out of my face. Would def recommend this product.
Love love love these when I feel like my nose is getting "clogged" I try and use one of these once a week, it pulls out a lot of black and white heads but doesn't hurt. Will continue to repurchase
Personally the regular Biore strips work better. The verdict is still out on whether these are good or not. I've used twice now and I noticed it removes some of the blackheads from my nose but it's definitely not the whole thing.
The first night i tried this i was honestly skeptical about it but, yes it worked. After i finished the box i immediately wanted a new one. It's not that pricey but it's totally worth it and i would totally recommend it to others.
this product was alright. for the most part it cleaned my face but it didn’t feel like it was getting deep into my pores. plus it was a little rough on my skin but like i said for the most part it got out all the dirt from my face
This product right here is my holy grail! I use this every time I feel that i need a spa day to myself. I leave this on for 15 minutes about and it takes a lot of blackheads out. I just wish this product would remove them all! lol
Q & A
How soon did the results appear?
Do these actually work? I feel like pore strips usually don't help me to get out blackheads. Is this more exceptional than others?
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Does it really work? I mean, I have been tried a lot of products like this but they doesn't work, so i need a reference
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos