Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
Remove weeks (yes- weeks!) worth of pore gunk with just one strip. With natural charcoal, pore strips suck out deep-down dirt, oil and blackheads, leaving skin feeling fresh, clean and 3x less oily.
- With Natural Charcoal, known for its ability to draw out and trap deep-down impurities
How to Use:
- Remove strip from pouch. Twist strip to loosen and separate slits prior to use (see illustration)
- After washing your face, thoroughly wet your nose. The strip won’t stick on a dry nose
- Dry hands. Peel strip off plastic liner. Apply to nose area, smooth side down, pressing down to ensure good contact with skin
- Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché
- Slowly and carefully peel off starting at edges, pulling toward center. Any residue left on skin is easily removed with rinsing
- Use only on the nose
- Avoid using on acne blemishes or swollen, sunburned, excessively dry skin, or skin prone to spider veins
- Consult a physician before using on skin being treated with prescription acne medication
- Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
- Remove strip as directed promptly after it becomes stiff. If strip is difficult or painful to remove, wet strip thoroughly until it slides off easily. Forceful removal of the strip should be avoided and may cause skin abrasions. If this occurs, discontinue use and consult a physician
- Do not use more often than once every three days
How it Works:
- Uses a blend of C-bond technology to remove the dirt and oil that causes blackheads
- With purifying charcoal powder, the strip acts like a sponge to draw out and absorb excess dirt and oil, reducing shine
- Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours
Polyquaternium-37, Silica, Water, Glycerin, Polysilicone-13, Iron Oxides, Peg-12 Dimethicone, Menthol, Charcoal Powder, Styrene/Stearyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Methylparaben.see more...
Top Questions See all 1,192 Q&A
Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
These are great drugstore pore strips. Sometimes they pull out tons of gunk, other times not as much, I do feel this has do with process and application though. They're quite affordable and you can find them anywhere. I used these for years and they're also fun to peel off!
This product did what it was set out to do. It got rid of multiple black heads on my nose and left it fairly clean. It was a little harsh on my sensitive skin but that is to expected from a product that strips my nose of everything.
I LOVE these pore strips! They definitely are the best ones I have tried (and as a self proclaimed pore strip extraordinaire that is saying a lot.) These pore strips never disappoint me and I am always left in shock whenever I see what is left behind on the strip LOL
These are ok. They don't really do that great of a job and I think that the regular strips work better. These aren't a bad price, and aren't that harsh on your skin. I probably would buy these again.
If you want to get rid of all those stubborn blackheads and gross-ness, PURCHASE THIS! No sense in buying the entire charcoal mask when the problem areas are targeted with these! HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!
I love charcoal products especially these ones. I love that by using this product you can actually see all the grime it’s getting out of your skin. It lets you know it’s really doing its job! Great price I will definitely buy again.
These strips were very harsh on the skin and did not get much out of my pores, if anything it left my skin very irritated and after use my skin would get all sticky from the adhesive on the strip. On top of all this they are very pricey and I would not purchase these again.
For this product I really wanted to love it but it didn’t really help my nose pores. This charcoal pore strip did not meet my expectations. It was disappointing. I don’t recommend this product for me but you guys can give it a try.
I love using this one because i can see more of my black and white heads it takes off. It is gentile on skin but if you have super sensitive skin then i might test it out at first before further use.
Such a big help for black heads! It's such a good formula if you have black heads . It's amazing to use . It's so affordable too! The results are amazing for this product. I would certainly buy again
Q & A
How soon did the results appear?
Do these actually work? I feel like pore strips usually don't help me to get out blackheads. Is this more exceptional than others?
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Does it really work? I mean, I have been tried a lot of products like this but they doesn't work, so i need a reference
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos