Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
Remove weeks (yes- weeks!) worth of pore gunk with just one strip. With natural charcoal, pore strips suck out deep-down dirt, oil and blackheads, leaving skin feeling fresh, clean and 3x less oily.
- With Natural Charcoal, known for its ability to draw out and trap deep-down impurities
How to Use:
- Remove strip from pouch. Twist strip to loosen and separate slits prior to use (see illustration)
- After washing your face, thoroughly wet your nose. The strip won’t stick on a dry nose
- Dry hands. Peel strip off plastic liner. Apply to nose area, smooth side down, pressing down to ensure good contact with skin
- Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché
- Slowly and carefully peel off starting at edges, pulling toward center. Any residue left on skin is easily removed with rinsing
- Use only on the nose
- Avoid using on acne blemishes or swollen, sunburned, excessively dry skin, or skin prone to spider veins
- Consult a physician before using on skin being treated with prescription acne medication
- Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
- Remove strip as directed promptly after it becomes stiff. If strip is difficult or painful to remove, wet strip thoroughly until it slides off easily. Forceful removal of the strip should be avoided and may cause skin abrasions. If this occurs, discontinue use and consult a physician
- Do not use more often than once every three days
How it Works:
- Uses a blend of C-bond technology to remove the dirt and oil that causes blackheads
- With purifying charcoal powder, the strip acts like a sponge to draw out and absorb excess dirt and oil, reducing shine
- Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours
Polyquaternium-37, Silica, Water, Glycerin, Polysilicone-13, Iron Oxides, Peg-12 Dimethicone, Menthol, Charcoal Powder, Styrene/Stearyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Methylparaben.see more...
Top Questions See all 1,190 Q&A
Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
I just recently decided to try these, instead of the regular Biore strips. They work well, but I did not like the black residue that they left around my nose. I don't think I will buy them again, I'll stick the the original white ones.
I enjoyed this product because it pulled my blackheads very well. I have only used a couple strips so far. The strip is gentle compared to other strips I have used. It is effective in pulling blackheads, although sometimes they do not come all the way out with the strip.
I love the Biore pore strips, however, these charcoal ones don't do anything for me that the original ones don't. I'd say save your money and buy the original strips because they have the same effect.
I love this product even though it's gross to look at after. Got it at stop and shop it's a different type of pore strip but i like it. Very gentle just feels weird at first would definitely buy again
These were wonderful! I was little skeptical at first, but after using both these and the regular pore strips, I definitely got better results with these! My advice is to do it right after a shower when your pores are the most open, and then follow up with a toner afterwards!
They cleaned out alot of the blackheads on my nose, the think that i didnt like is that they didn't get the deeper blackheads out so there's still blackheads in my nose but other than that they're okay
Loved this even tried it to on my dad who has so many black heads and worked great I also used i and loved it. Most of my friend also use this brand and love it as well. I really want to try it again.
They do an effective job however you have to remember to wash off the residue or else you will break out on your nose. It is extremely satisfying to look at the gunk on the strip once you're finished.
I like this strips for your nose! But I don't love them! The reason is because they dry out my nose so bad every time I use this, they do their job by cleaning my pores out, but it's just very drying.
You can't go wrong with nose strips. Even my husband loves them. Charcoal is a recent trend that's worth trying. It certainly gets out all my white heads. Sort of pricey. Would certainly buy again!!!!
Q & A
How soon did the results appear?
Do these actually work? I feel like pore strips usually don't help me to get out blackheads. Is this more exceptional than others?
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Does it really work? I mean, I have been tried a lot of products like this but they doesn't work, so i need a reference
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos