BY BIORÉ

How to Use:

• Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché

Cautions:

• Use only on the nose
  • Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
  • Do not use more often than once every three days

How it Works:

• Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours

• Would any one recommend these biore deep cleansing charco...11 Answers
  • does this work well?Bioré® Deep Cleansing Pore Strips7 Answers
  • How soon did the results appear?23 Answers
Christina C.
I just recently decided to try these, instead of the regular Biore strips. They work well, but I did not like the black residue that they left around my nose. I don't think I will buy them again, I'll stick the the original white ones.
Chloe M.
St. Louis
I enjoyed this product because it pulled my blackheads very well. I have only used a couple strips so far. The strip is gentle compared to other strips I have used. It is effective in pulling blackheads, although sometimes they do not come all the way out with the strip.
Michelle S.
Port Wentwrth, GA
I love the Biore pore strips, however, these charcoal ones don't do anything for me that the original ones don't. I'd say save your money and buy the original strips because they have the same effect.
Carli V.
Madison, NJ
I love this product even though it's gross to look at after. Got it at stop and shop it's a different type of pore strip but i like it. Very gentle just feels weird at first would definitely buy again
Alex P.
Pullman
These were wonderful! I was  little skeptical at first, but after using both these and the regular pore strips, I definitely got better results with these! My advice is to do it right after a shower when your pores are the most open, and then follow up with a toner afterwards!
Lexi H.
Warwick, RI
They cleaned out alot of the blackheads on my nose, the think that i didnt like is that they didn't get the deeper blackheads out so there's still blackheads in my nose but other than that they're okay
Emily A.
21769
Loved this even tried it to on my dad who has so many black heads and worked great I also used i and loved it. Most of my friend also use this brand and love it as well. I really want to try it again.
Samantha H.
Bentleyville, PA
They do an effective job however you have to remember to wash off the residue or else you will break out on your nose. It is extremely satisfying to look at the gunk on the strip once you're finished.
Yari B.
I like this strips for your nose! But I don't love them! The reason is because they dry out my nose so bad every time I use this, they do their job by cleaning my pores out, but it's just very drying.
Ronni B.
Harleysville, PA
You can't go wrong with nose strips. Even my husband loves them. Charcoal is a recent trend that's worth trying. It certainly gets out all my white heads. Sort of pricey. Would certainly buy again!!!!
Julia N.
Stratford, CT
How soon did the results appear?
Teah S.
Chamily R.
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Ana D.
Monterrey, Nuevo León
Samantha M.
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?